COVID19 PCR tests seem to be scientifically meaningless

Hi friends,

It appears SARS-CoV-2 (the alleged virus causing COVID-19) tests have not been validated against an independent measure (the so-called "gold standard"), that must be the alleged virus existence, i.e. necessarily virus purification (separate alleged virus particles from everything else). For this reason, the precision of the tests (sensitivity, specificity) is not known. Things go worse as there are a lot of asymptomatic patients of COVID-19, so you can not deduce "infection" with clinical symptoms in those cases. The only thing scientists seem to have is RNA sequencing of the alledged virus and matching with PCR technique, but this could be an insufficient condition.

https://off-guardian.org/2020/06/27/covid19-pcr-tests-are-scientifically-meaningless/

It is worth mentioning that the PCR tests used to identify so-called COVID-19 patients presumably infected by what is called SARS-CoV-2 do not have a valid gold standard to compare them with. This is a fundamental point. Tests need to be evaluated to determine their preciseness — strictly speaking their “sensitivity” and “specificity” — by comparison with a “gold standard,” meaning the most accurate method available. As an example, for a pregnancy test the gold standard would be the pregnancy itself.

Jessica C. Watson from Bristol University confirms this. In her paper “Interpreting a COVID-19 test result”, published recently in The British Medical Journal, she writes that there is a “lack of such a clear-cut ‘gold-standard’ for COVID-19 testing.” But instead of classifying the tests as unsuitable for SARS-CoV-2 detection and COVID-19 diagnosis, or instead of pointing out that only a virus, proven through isolation and purification, can be a solid gold standard, Watson claims in all seriousness that, “pragmatically” COVID-19 diagnosis itself, remarkably including PCR testing itself, “may be the best available ‘gold standard’ ”. But this is not scientifically sound.

For anybody who knows about the HIV issue, that sounds familiar: alleged HIV virus has not been purified either.

Lisa

Superstar
Every time I see something about covid testing I think back to a sermon I heard where the pastor said he was told that we all have all diseases..that the reason we don’t die from them is because our immune system is working. When I see that people are tested and are asymptomatic..I think of that. They have it and their immune system is working.

Isn’t it only the very old that die ..which would mean their immune systems aren’t working that well..which does make sense doesn’t it?

We also have heard reports that if you die with testing positive for covid it is said that you died from covid..which I think is desperately wicked since..we all have it. Doesn’t mean that it killed you or you died from it. Many people who have died have life threatening illnesses and died from those instead.

Considering most people don’t know much about viruses or medical issues..this has been easy to fool the public. My concern is the ones that know better who don’t say anything, however with the msm only pushing their agenda, how can they get the word out. I remember the 2 dr’s who were ridiculed for their comments months ago.

rainerann

Star
The national institute of allergy and infectious disease has actually isolated the virus using a cell culture and posted pictures about this as early as feb 2020. Not surprising that many people wanting this narrative about pcr’s to be true, hasn’t found this yet. I’m being sarcastic. Obviously, no one is suggesting this was out there looking for the numerous holes in their argument.

I am starting to think the Information loaded with ignorance about this that I have been seeing is part of a right wing campaign at this point possibly going back to when trump was running for president in 2016. People are basically becoming outright minions at this point.

https://flic.kr/p/2ivfB9H
“This scanning electron microscope image shows SARS-CoV-2 (round gold objects) emerging from the surface of cells cultured in the lab. SARS-CoV-2, also known as 2019-nCoV, is the virus that causes COVID-19. The virus shown was isolated from a patient in the U.S. Image captured and colorized at NIAID's Rocky Mountain Laboratories (RML) in Hamilton, Montana. Credit: NIAID”

in addition to this, I’m sure most of you are aware that there are several different tests being used at this point.

“I had a 31 year old come in satting 78% on room air; he had been sequestering himself in his bedroom for a week to avoid infecting his elderly parents, with whom he lived. His sister, the only person he saw outside his immediate household in the 10 days prior to onset of fever, cough, and dyspnea, had also had fevers but had tested "negative" at our other large hospital so he thought it was safe to visit her. (Sigh. The Quest PCR test is about 80% sensitive, we think--it had emergency approval, so sensitivity data was not required. The Cepheid rapid COVID PCR test is 98.5% sensitive but is in short supply due to limited reagent availability.)”

They are other diagnostic tests showing signs of covid.

“By the way: I've seen scary looking CT scans of the lungs that look like terrible interstitial pneumonia in a patient who had ZERO symptoms and SaO2 94% on room air. She came in for palpitations and the intern overnight got a chest CT for cardiac reasons. We didn't know it was COVID until her test came back 36 hours later. So "asymptomatic" does NOT mean "no biological activity." The virus replicates furiously in people who feel fine. Kids can spread this as easily as grown ups, even if they feel okay.”

but I realize most of you will continue listening to people who have absolutely no access to working directly with covid at all even though we are surging in several states and there are thousands of regular people witnessing this at this point. It’s ludicrous to be and represents biased investigative reporting when you can’t take testimony from thousands who are working with this and find some way that this integrates and shows us a picture of reality.

let’s just ignore all of these people and listen to the people with the home studios producing YouTube videos.

rainerann

Star
There is also a surge happening right now and most tests are taking longer to come back again. Many people are saying that they are waiting up to 8 days to get results again, so the people claiming to be getting results that they are positive even though they weren’t tested, seems like one big scam.

there was a lady being called on it on Twitter because she said she was standing in line, so how did they know her address if she wasnt tested and was only standing in line?

this suggests to me that denial of covid is part of a right wing campaign and I do think the intention of spreading this misinformation is to help trumps campaign at this point.

In the real world, people being tested aren’t getting results back quickly at all and are starting to complain about this. But sure a bunch of people are getting fake results when over 50% of the discussion regarding test results says that they are getting no results.

people have no discernment at this point and are letting their own paranoia and mistrust make decisions for them on what is true or false rather than finding the boundaries of what can be accomplished.

we are in a surge across the country. It’s not possible to fake this. Not surprised that when you look up the film my hospital tag on Twitter, you hear crickets. Probably because someone showed up to a real hospital and felt like an idiot and went home.

Lisa

Superstar
There is also a surge happening right now and most tests are taking longer again. Many people are saying that they are waiting up to 8 days to get results again, so the people claiming to be getting results that they are positive even though they weren’t testing, seems like one big scam.

there was a lady being called on it because she said she was standing in line, so how did they know her address if she wasnt tested and was only standing in line?

this suggests to me that denial of covid is part of a right wing campaign and I do think the intention of spreading this misinformation is to help trumps campaign at this point.

In the real world, people being tested aren’t getting results back quickly at all and are starting to complain about this. But sure a bunch of people are getting fake results when over 50% of the discussion regarding test results says that they are getting no results.

people have no discernment at this point and are letting their own paranoia and mistrust make decisions for them on what is true or false rather than finding the boundaries of what can be accomplished.

we are in a surge across the country. It’s not possible to fake this. Not surprised that when you look up the film my hospital tag on Twitter, you hear crickets. Probably because someone showed up to a real hospital and felt like an idiot and went home.
The misinformation comes from the dem party through the msm. They are the ones behind the scamdemic. It does seem possible to fake it.

rainerann

Star
The misinformation comes from the dem party through the msm. They are the ones behind the scamdemic. It does seem possible to fake it.
lisa, I am seeing the surge with my own two eyes. Even if we just counted hospitalized patients as positive cases and left everyone else out. We would still be in a surge. We have 4 units we are using right now For covid patients. I realize that you understand absolutely nothing about this and it goes in one ear and out the other when I say it, but that is an entire specialty Department On its own at this point.

specialty isn’t a niche thing that is a small number. Surgical units make up a speciality. Cardiac units make up a specialty and now we have a covid speciality area.

I am fairly certain that if it keeps going this way, we will be opening makeshift hospitals locally by winter.

so the point is that I know for certain that the people telling you this is fake are playing you like a fiddle.

I’m not saying that everything is 100% accurate, but to say it is entirely fake and there is no real situation that real people are dealing with, is the same thing as talking out of your ass.

Lisa

Superstar
lisa, I am seeing the surge with my own two eyes. Even if we just counted hospitalized patients as positive cases and left everyone else out. We would still be in a surge. We have 4 units we are using right now For covid patients. I realize that you understand absolutely nothing about this and it goes in one ear and out the other when I say it, but that is an entire specialty Department On its own at this point.

specialty isn’t a niche thing that is a small number. Surgical units make up a speciality. Cardiac units make up a specialty and now we have a covid speciality area.

I am fairly certain that if it keeps going this way, we will be opening makeshift hospitals locally by winter.

so the point is that I know for certain that the people telling you this is fake are playing you like a fiddle.

I’m not saying that everything is 100% accurate, but to say it is entirely fake and there is no real situation that real people are dealing with, is the same thing as talking out of your ass.
No one had to tell me its fake..I figured it out on my own.

rainerann

Star
No one had to tell me its fake..I figured it out on my own.
sometime today, I’m going to add this comment to my signature.

how does Lisa know it’s fake, she figured it out on her own.

so basically you are saying you are an island unto yourself that doesn’t have to listen to anyone That has actual experience with this And can tell you what it is like right now. You just keep listening to your own ego. Good for you.

I accept this Lisa. I do. I realize you would need to see a flood in order for you to see that this is true, and you will more than likely get your wish.

to be clear, when I say I accept this, I am not trying to say that I want it to be this way.

Lisa

Superstar
sometime today, I’m going to add this comment to my signature.

how does Lisa know it’s fake, she figured it out on her own.

so basically you are saying you are an island unto yourself that doesn’t have to listen to anyone That has actual experience with this And can tell you what it is like right now. You just keep listening to your own ego. Good for you.

I accept this Lisa. I do. I realize you would need to see a flood in order for you to see that this is true, and you will more than likely get your wish.

to be clear, when I say I accept this, I am not trying to say that I want it to be this way.
Basically I think for myself..and my experiences helped form my opinion..I called bs on this early on. Plus what they say in the press doesn’t make sense anyway. This is a superbug that happens to have racial undertones to it..when it wants. It‘s so flimsy an idea that when you read about all this virus can do..it comes off as ridiculously disingenuous.

Edit: And I have to say more people are saying what I thought earlier this year..that this was done to sink trump...not because there was any virus.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
Basically I think for myself..and my experiences helped form my opinion..I called bs on this early on. Plus what they say in the press doesn’t make sense anyway. This is a superbug that happens to have racial undertones to it..when it wants. It‘s so flimsy an idea that when you read about all this virus can do..it comes off as ridiculously disingenuous.
thats because you know absolutely nothing of disease processes. You also have a whole lot of wax in your ears to be ignoring what I said about the virus being racist

the virus isn’t racist. Black people have a incidence of hypertension and are carriers of the gene for sickle cell anemia. This virus has some sort of red blood cell component which is demonstrated by the clotting that some people experience.

you know what sickle cell anemia is right? The red blood cells Become shaped by sickles and they clot together and it causes pain. A large number of black people carry this trait, and it seems possible that there could be a connection to this.

the virus seems to do a whole lot, because these things just represent symptoms. They don’t tell us the foundation the virus is building on. I think the red blood cells are the primary host and this is happening in the lungs, which makes it different than a respiratory virus in some ways. You know blood becomes oxygenated in the lungs right? This is how the virus makes a red blood cell the host. That is what I think.

this would be why there are symptoms in other systems outside of the symptoms we commonly associate with flu.

I realize that you will still keep saying the virus is racist because the virus response is making trump look really really bad. So it seems to be to your advantage to make it seem like the virus isn’t real at all, because then trump wouldn’t look like such an idiot since he has basically been denying it too.

this will be why one day in the future when we are past trump, we will realize how badly the death count has been undercounted to make it seem like this whole thing is a hoax and how most of the news about the virus being fake, was the real fake news.

Lisa

Superstar
thats because you know absolutely nothing of disease processes. You also have a whole lot of wax in your ears to be ignoring what I said about the virus being racist

the virus isn’t racist. Black people have a incidence of hypertension and are carriers of the gene for sickle cell anemia. This virus has some sort of red blood cell component which is demonstrated by the clotting that some people experience.

you know what sickle cell anemia is right? The red blood cells Become shaped by sickles and they clot together and it causes pain. A large number of black people carry this trait, and it seems possible that there could be a connection to this.

the virus seems to do a whole lot, because these things just represent symptoms. They don’t tell us the foundation the virus is building on. I think the red blood cells are the primary host and this is happening in the lungs, which makes it different than a respiratory virus in some ways. You know blood becomes oxygenated in the lungs right? This is how the virus makes a red blood cell the host. That is what I think.

this would be why there are symptoms in other systems outside of the symptoms we commonly associate with flu.

I realize that you will still keep saying the virus is racist because the virus response is making trump look really really bad. So it seems to be to your advantage to make it seem like the virus isn’t real at all, because then trump wouldn’t look like such an idiot since he has basically been denying it too.

this will be why one day in the future when we are past trump, we will realize how badly the death count has been undercounted to make it seem like this whole thing is a hoax and how most of the news about the virus being fake, was the real fake news.
I wonder what happened to the flu in all this?

I thought the virus response makes the dems look bad..especially if people ever do figure out they lied to sink trump and take back the White House.

rainerann

Star
I wonder what happened to the flu in all this?

I thought the virus response makes the dems look bad..especially if people ever do figure out they lied to sink trump and take back the White House.
flu season was from November to April this year like it always basically is. It doesn’t matter because I remember when we had a bunch of people tested for flu that came back negative. We should have been testing for coronavirus at the same time. It was in January and February of this year.

I have seen every flu season from inside a hospital for years. There are a handful of people I have seen that were positive with the flu. There is no way to account for the number of people who are positive with covid. Flu has never in over 10 years filled an entire unit on its own.

keep in mind that the hospital doesn’t keep the controversial asymptomatic people. The hospital keeps the people who can’t breathe and have other symptoms that are more severe

hospitals are full. You can say the numbers are inflated outside of this all you want and it won’t change the fact that hospital are filling up entire units with patients demonstrating symptoms and testing positive for covid.

trump is making himself look bad for ignoring this but he was already before this. He didn’t need a scheme.

and India probably doesn’t care about our election at all and they are surging, but I’m sure they are lying too huh lisa. No one tells the truth in this world expect you and trump.

it just makes me sick that people talk this way.

Lisa

Superstar
flu season was from November to April this year like it always basically is. It doesn’t matter because I remember when we had a bunch of people tested for flu that came back negative. We should have been testing for coronavirus at the same time. It was in January and February of this year.

I have seen every flu season from inside a hospital for years. There are a handful of people I have seen that were positive with the flu. There is no way to account for the number of people who are positive with covid. Flu has never in over 10 years filled an entire unit on its own.

keep in mind that the hospital doesn’t keep the controversial asymptomatic people. The hospital keeps the people who can’t breathe and have other symptoms that are more severe

hospitals are full. You can say the numbers are inflated outside of this all you want and it won’t change the fact that hospital are filling up entire units with patients demonstrating symptoms and testing positive for covid.

trump is making himself look bad for ignoring this but he was already before this. He didn’t need a scheme.

and India probably doesn’t care about our election at all and they are surging, but I’m sure they are lying too huh lisa. No one tells the truth in this world expect you and trump.

it just makes me sick that people talk this way.
It was all for wrecking trump since trump actually started making America great again and the economy was going good guns. No dem could run against him and win against that onslaught. And trump has angered the international community..so why wouldn’t they help with his demise? You think they are better than that? China signed a trade agreement they didn’t want to sign..so they were mad enough to go along with getting trump out.

The press stopped talking about the flu at all...just cancelled the flu for the ‘new’ virus. And apparently sending sick people to nursing homes..ends up spreading around the sick to people who don’t have the healthy immune systems to fight it. And I do think that the hospitals inflated their numbers and even if they didn’t..the msm most certainly did!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The original article was published in the Swiss magazine Weltwoche (World Week) on June 10th. The author, Beda M Stadler is the former director of the Institute for Immunology at the University of Bern, a biologist and professor emeritus.

From the article:

So if we do a PCR corona test on an immune person, it is not a virus that is detected, but a small shattered part of the viral genome. The test comes back positive for as long as there are tiny shattered parts of the virus left. Correct: Even if the infectious viri are long dead, a corona test can come back positive, because the PCR method multiplies even a tiny fraction of the viral genetic material enough [to be detected].
That’s exactly what happened, when there was the global news, even shared by the WHO, that 200 Koreans who already went through Covid-19 were infected a second time and that there was therefore probably no immunity against this virus. The explanation of what really happened and an apology came only later, when it was clear that the immune Koreans were perfectly healthy and only had a short battle with the virus. The crux was that the virus debris registered with the overly sensitive test and therefore came back as “positive”. It is likely that a large number of the daily reported infection numbers are purely due to viral debris.

The PCR test with its extreme sensitivity was initially perfect to find out where the virus could be. But this test can not identify whether the virus is still alive, i.e. still infectous. Unfortunately, this also led some virologists to equate the strength of a test result with viral load, i.e. the amount of virus someone can breathe out. Luckily, our day care centres stayed open nontheless. Since German virologist missed that part, because, out of principle, they do not look at what other countries are doing, even if other countries’ case numbers are falling more rapidly.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The Corona Simulation Machine: Why the Inventor of The “Corona Test” Would Have Warned Us Not To Use It To Detect A Virus

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Kary Mullis, inventor of the PCR test, calls BS on HIV causing AIDS.

For anybody who knows about the HIV issue, that sounds familiar: alleged HIV virus has not been purified either.

Before Dr.Fauci become a household name in charge of the COVID-19 psy-op, he was well known during the time of AIDS.

This video was recorded in 1994, here Dr. Robert Willner M.D. scolded the controlled MSM for not doing their job and called out Dr. Fauci, Dr.Robert Gallo and other so called researcher/virologists as criminals with their AIDS Hoax.

He lists the real causes of AIDS (at that time)as malnutrition and starvation, medical and street drugs, chemotherapy and radiation. Dr. Willner said HIV is a harmless retrovirus and the AIDS drug AZT was the real killer targeting blacks, Hispanics and gays and discussed in great detail the bogus AZT drug trials. The movie Dallas Buyer Club was about this.

Dr.Willner proves that AIDS is a fraud by pricking his finger in numerous press conferences with HIV positive blood -- to demonstrate that the "deadly virus" is NOT transferred through blood, or fluids, as was pushed on a panicked public of then - AND TODAY.

Dr.Willner published the book, "Deadly Deception - The History of the AIDS Epidemic" in 1994. He did the above speech in October 1994 and died of a heart attack in April 1995.