COVID19 PCR tests seem to be scientifically meaningless

For anybody who knows about the HIV issue, that sounds familiar: alleged HIV virus has not been purified either.
That's interesting, 'cause Luc Montagnier, who won the Nobel prize in 2008 for discovering the HIV-virus, said the RNA of the COVID-19 genome contained HIV-elements, which led him to the conclusion the virus was man-made in a lab.

Maes17

Superstar
There is also a surge happening right now and most tests are taking longer to come back again. Many people are saying that they are waiting up to 8 days to get results again, so the people claiming to be getting results that they are positive even though they weren’t tested, seems like one big scam.

there was a lady being called on it on Twitter because she said she was standing in line, so how did they know her address if she wasnt tested and was only standing in line?

this suggests to me that denial of covid is part of a right wing campaign and I do think the intention of spreading this misinformation is to help trumps campaign at this point.

In the real world, people being tested aren’t getting results back quickly at all and are starting to complain about this. But sure a bunch of people are getting fake results when over 50% of the discussion regarding test results says that they are getting no results.

people have no discernment at this point and are letting their own paranoia and mistrust make decisions for them on what is true or false rather than finding the boundaries of what can be accomplished.

we are in a surge across the country. It’s not possible to fake this. Not surprised that when you look up the film my hospital tag on Twitter, you hear crickets. Probably because someone showed up to a real hospital and felt like an idiot and went home.
There is a surge. I’ll even support your stance in that this thing is real. I don’t think it’s fake, but exactly how deadly is this thing?

My whole thing is given how contagious this thing is, and it’s circulated in china in December. It has no doubt hit millions of people world wide January/February. I say let the herd immunity play out this time. I’m under the assumption my bad week of being sick was this.