COVID vaccine

TruthExposer

Established
Alright. I will not take the vaccine anyways, but, I'm just curious. If they want all of us get vaxxed, and I know that the vaccine is dangerous, why they didn't they use the other vaccines we have, to accomplish their plans?
Edit: the vax alters yo mRNA

Last edited:

amandalisa93

Rookie
Alright. I will not take the vaccine anyways, but, I'm just curious. If they want all of us get vaxxed, and I know that the vaccine is dangerous, why they didn't they use the other vaccines we have, to accomplish their plans?
I think a huge part of it has to do with obedience and control. If they ask you to jump, they want to you to ask how high. First it was the mask mandates. “Will they comply to wearing a mask?” Now it’s “will they comply to taking this experimental vaccine?”

Maes17

Superstar
Well, I know in my country (UK), the flu vaccine's been offered for years and years but mainly to two groups - the elderly and NHS workers. The other vaccines are a series that people have as children. If the danger came from them, in the first case, people would wise up; in the second case, it won't bump anybody older than a teenager off. Creating the false covid threat enabled them to fool many using the usual Problem-Reaction-Solution technique, and to kick the propaganda machine into overdrive to trick swathes of people onto being jabbed, and to receive continual jabs too...
Makes sense

e-Enoch

Superstar

Because as crazy as it seems not everything and every governing has a level of corruption where they can just change a vaccine infact I'd bet that in previous administration's the globalists reach was not that far reaching.

elsbet

Superstar
There are plenty of people who believe we have been adversely affected by previous ones. Have a google on the history.

Simka

Established
There is different news about the Covid vaccines and their consequences. To be honest, some of them sound frightening. I had two jabs and one booster and caught the virus. Maybe exactly vaccination helped me transfer the disease in a mild form. And it is great that there finally exist medications approved effective against Covid. I took Remdesivir from the Canadian Pharmacy site and it worked well for me.

Last edited:

clambot

Veteran
Is it? I think its great that, having not taken any vaccine since I was in the Army 45 years ago, I've never had the flu or the cootie virus. I guess whatever they gave me in the Army did its job. Last time I was sick was ... 10 years ago? Laid on the couch for a day, good as new.

I did barf a few months ago, but I chalk that up to a rancid Twinkie. I knew I shouldn't o' ate that.