COVID vaccine

TruthExposer

Established
Alright. I will not take the vaccine anyways, but, I'm just curious. If they want all of us get vaxxed, and I know that the vaccine is dangerous, why they didn't they use the other vaccines we have, to accomplish their plans?
Edit: the vax alters yo mRNA

Last edited:

amandalisa93

Rookie
Alright. I will not take the vaccine anyways, but, I'm just curious. If they want all of us get vaxxed, and I know that the vaccine is dangerous, why they didn't they use the other vaccines we have, to accomplish their plans?
I think a huge part of it has to do with obedience and control. If they ask you to jump, they want to you to ask how high. First it was the mask mandates. “Will they comply to wearing a mask?” Now it’s “will they comply to taking this experimental vaccine?”

mynameisneo

Established
Well, I know in my country (UK), the flu vaccine's been offered for years and years but mainly to two groups - the elderly and NHS workers. The other vaccines are a series that people have as children. If the danger came from them, in the first case, people would wise up; in the second case, it won't bump anybody older than a teenager off. Creating the false covid threat enabled them to fool many using the usual Problem-Reaction-Solution technique, and to kick the propaganda machine into overdrive to trick swathes of people onto being jabbed, and to receive continual jabs too...

Maes17

Superstar
Well, I know in my country (UK), the flu vaccine's been offered for years and years but mainly to two groups - the elderly and NHS workers. The other vaccines are a series that people have as children. If the danger came from them, in the first case, people would wise up; in the second case, it won't bump anybody older than a teenager off. Creating the false covid threat enabled them to fool many using the usual Problem-Reaction-Solution technique, and to kick the propaganda machine into overdrive to trick swathes of people onto being jabbed, and to receive continual jabs too...
Makes sense

e-Enoch

Superstar

Because as crazy as it seems not everything and every governing has a level of corruption where they can just change a vaccine infact I'd bet that in previous administration's the globalists reach was not that far reaching.

elsbet

Superstar
There are plenty of people who believe we have been adversely affected by previous ones. Have a google on the history.