Covid Vaccine Will Alter Human DNA Fact vs Reality

Tidal

Star
Half the world are Christians? Dont you ever get tired of looking like a complete moron for everyone to see?

Christianity is the biggest game on the park mate, live with it..:)
PS- what are you, a satanist, scientologist etc, or even worse a Barry Manilow fan?.. :p

Vision

Veteran
I'm not an anti-vaxxer but I'm just not keen on how fast-tracked this vaccine has beecome and how much they'll be pushing it down our throats if you want to travel or do anything essential.

Tidal

Star
Your info is faulty and you fail..... as usual.

Mate, do yourself a favour and join the winning team..:)

"Who is it that beats the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God" (1 John 5:5)
Jesus said - "I've beaten the world" (John 16:33)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Mate, do yourself a favour and join the winning team..:)

"Who is it that beats the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God" (1 John 5:5)
Jesus said - "I've beaten the world" (John 16:33)

You truly disrespect Jesus with that graven, mocking, whitewashed image. You are a total fraud

Tidal

Star
You truly disrespect Jesus with that graven, mocking, whitewashed image. You are a total fraud

No offence mate but I'm beginning to suspect you ain't hard enough to ride with Jesus.. :p

"Jesus went through all the towns and villages" (Matt 9:35)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
No offence mate but I'm beginning to suspect you ain't hard enough to ride with Jesus.. :p

"Jesus went through all the towns and villages" (Matt 9:35)

Based on his own teachings.... you aint on Jesus' side home skillet.

Tidal

Star
Based on his own teachings.... you aint on Jesus' side home skillet.

Lighten up mate, Christmas is on the way..:)

THREE WISE MEN- "We bring gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh"

JOSEPH AND MARY- "Thanks, we'll have the gold but you can keep that other krap..:)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Lighten up mate, Christmas is on the way..:)

THREE WISE MEN- "We bring gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh"

JOSEPH AND MARY- "Thanks, we'll have the gold but you can keep that other krap..:)
Modern Christmas..... the debt-slave holiday which perverts, misrepresents and outright lies to Christians regarding the birth of Jesus Christ in order to cajole the annual guilt-pressure-excess-regret ritual of fiscal worship......