Covid Vaccine Will Alter Human DNA Fact vs Reality

billy t

Veteran
Hi guys.

There is no way I will go near the Covid vaccine with a 10 foot pole and would not trust Bill and his wife as far as I can throw threm. I oppose vaccination full stop but that is based on the idea that I don't believe they are effective and that they are inferior to natural immunity. I also believe that they have side effects. However, some truthers have been propagating the idea that the vaccine can permanently alter human DNA and that we "may not even be human at that point". Like this just sounds like scaremongering to me and I am against fear tactics, period. We shouldn't resort to the same tactics as the media for more views. I always fact check things before I spread them because there is enough information from the horses mouth without having to spread information that is not that sound. So, does anyone know of any actual evidence for the claim that the vaccine will elter human DNA? Like I believe that the vaccine will have many potential side effects due to the amount of steps that have been skipped in the testing process but if truthers are going to say that it modifies our DNA then yeah, whats the evidence?

Edit: OK, it seems Andrew Kaufman is the one who came with this claim.

Last edited:

John K

Established
Yes , you can search informatiom about HPV vaccine and the connection with auto-immune diseases. This vaccine has dna of Porks... And alluminion.

The immune system is really intelligent... But you can change the structure of the human Dna if you mixed with dna of animals or heavy metals. Also, if you are expose to high level of radiation, your Dna structure will change.

Btw, I read that bill gate's vaccine will contain dna of the virus covid 19... So....
It's gonna be a rare experiment. Will see!!

Last edited:

Aazaad

Established
Yes , you can search informatiom about VPH vaccine and the connection with auto-immune diseases. This vaccine has dna of Porks... And alluminion.

The immune system is really intelligent... But you can change the structure with dna of anothers animals or heavy metals.

Btw, I read that bill gate's vaccine will contain dna of the virus covid 19... So....
It's gonna be a rare experiment. Will se!!
It's HPV.

Maes17

Superstar
I have a theory about covid.
I do think it’s real and exaggerates pre existing conditions whether its cancer, respiratory, arthritis etc. I say this because a co-worker “tested” positive. Fell sick and described his symptoms as all his health ailments being agitated.

So to think you’d have to do something at a dna scale just to combat that.
Whatever is going around is more than likely not deadly. Excruciating sure.

Government seizing advantage

Carolyn

Star

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Where are all the Trump anti-vaxers? First they hated it.... then when the Golden Cheeto said it was a "gift from God" (whos God?) they went silent. If Biden actually gets in office on Jan. 20th... look for them to take out all the pent up rage that was stored when they had to bite the bullet and swallow Trumps "vaccine" bile of lies........

Duzyzdzichu99

They will, i don't have a time to explain it enough to make everything clear. But the covid vaccine will be mRNA vaccine, something never approved to be safe and never openly used before. Just make a research about what is DNA and RNA, connection between them and what mRNA vaccine will do. Its like with computers, trying to create human 2.0 or 1.1 for now. It's like patching an application without having access to the source code, only complete, working, tested and signed machine code. mRNA vaccine is like a computer program... But we don't know what information they want to put in our system... It's like this dr mengele experiments...

Sounds like sci-fi... But dystopian future is now. Forget about the system, i am already out, so thats a short post. Stay vigilant.

Tidal

Star
Covid Vaccine Will Alter Human DNA Fact vs Reality

It makes sense, half the world are mushbrained easy-to-control liberals and the other half are tough no-nonsense Christians, so perhaps the Powers have faked the whole Covid thing as an excuse to pump Christians full of vaccine muck to wreck their DNA and make them as nutty as libs..:)

Tidal

Star
I posted this below earlier this year but It's worth posting it again-

In fact anybody with a spiritual side to their nature could try quoting this verse at the authorities to show they trust in God to protect them, and therefore refuse vaccination on religious grounds..:)-
"For God will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at noonday" (Psalm 91:3-6)

Many vaccines including Covid-19 contain aborted cells, so we could also try refusing vaccination on moral grounds if we don't like having stuff from aborted babies pumped into us-
"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward" (Psalm 127:3)

Below: this from a website-
"Human embryonic cells have been used in the development of some vaccines for decades.
...At least five Covid-19 vaccine candidates make use of them."

And from another website-
"Many are surprised to find that in fact, vaccines do contain aborted fetal tissue, including lung and kidney tissue.
This is because scientists grow live vaccines in living tissue. You can find aborted fetal tissue in 23 total vaccines, including:
MMR
Chickenpox
Shingles
Rabies
DTaP
HiB
Hep A and B

Polio"

Last edited:

sailormoon

Established
It makes sense, half the world are mushbrained easy-to-control liberals and the other half are tough no-nonsense Christians, so perhaps the Powers have faked the whole Covid thing as an excuse to pump Christians full of vaccine muck to wreck their DNA and make them as nutty as libs..:)

except the liberals are more likely to get the vaccine. Liberals have more belief in the virus and are the ones criticizing others for not following proper guidelines (although huge double standard since they have been celebrating in mass crowds but w/e). Historically someone who was an anti-vaxxer would likely be liberal but now it’s flipped completely. Reps are more likely to say they won’t get the vaccine

A.J.

Star
I posted this below earlier this year but It's worth posting it again-

In fact anybody with a spiritual side to their nature could try quoting this verse at the authorities to show they trust in God to protect them, and therefore refuse vaccination on religious grounds..:)-
"For God will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at noonday" (Psalm 91:3-6)

Many vaccines including Covid-19 contain aborted cells, so we could also try refusing vaccination on moral grounds if we don't like having stuff from aborted babies pumped into us-
"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward" (Psalm 127:3)

Below: this from a website-
"Human embryonic cells have been used in the development of some vaccines for decades.
...At least five Covid-19 vaccine candidates make use of them."

And from another website-
"Many are surprised to find that in fact, vaccines do contain aborted fetal tissue, including lung and kidney tissue.
This is because scientists grow live vaccines in living tissue. You can find aborted fetal tissue in 23 total vaccines, including:
MMR
Chickenpox
Shingles
Rabies
DTaP
HiB
Hep A and B

Polio"
what about the vaccine for influenza ?

Tidal

Star
what about the vaccine for influenza ?

Like most over-70 old farts I get regular letters from my doctor asking if I'd like a flu jab but I always say no because I don't want muck pumped into my arm..:)
Same if I'm ever asked to take a C-19 jab, i'll refuse for the same reason.
Anyway I had the bloody C-19 virus in May so I might be immune if a second wave hits us.
If I was younger I might want to have both jabs but at 72 i just don't give a damn because we've all-

"When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.
Sing your death song and die like a hero going home"
-Shawnee Chief Tecumseh, 1768 -1813

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Half the world are Christians? Dont you ever get tired of looking like a complete moron for everyone to see?