NEW VIDEO : COVID PREDICTED IN DR.CREEPS & GRIMES SONG 100%(+occult handsign, mason/satanist, Ted Turner agenda) AND MORE

The Wake-Up Zone

Established

A new vid on coronavirus predictive programming in rap clip Dr.Creeps pandemic (in 2013) and in Grimes song 4aem (a few days before) & violence (4 months before) showing with no possibility of deny that the coronavirus crysis was planned, and following with connexion of occult handsign of grimes linking to very specific freemasonic, O.T.O, satanist sign and pose, ending with some connexion between satanist & freemason, georgia guidestone and sharing philosophy on reducing worldwide population, with the help of billionaire Ted Turner & Bill Gates exposed as freemason in this vid.

Thanks for any view, like or share for it help spreading truth, I am ready to discuss thing regarding this vid, other actual event or sharing information.

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
Hi everyone first post. Grimes had serious Corona Virus predictive programming and the general unfolding chaos in her video "Violence". They blocked out the book she is reading, "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu. Go watch it and be blown away. The main predictive programming for todays current events seems to be in Dua Lipas music, videos and in some case, single performances, but almost no one seems to have spotted it. The newest single, the third off the album, is "Lets get Physical" and then it hit me; the riots. There is also some sort of successive meaning happening as each single is released. I'll do a separate thread if people are interested, it will take one to explain her whole programming sucession, which BTW, is similar to all of them in particular Doja Cat and Bebe Rexha. I'm still trying to figure out the symbolisum of shaking ones naked ass wearing a garter belt in front of a burning vintage vehicle means.
Very intersting indeed, I also think that the name grime like grim reaper tease us a grim times to come, death or the beast symbolism are very widespread concerning the year 2020 in media the twin yrs, leo sign associated to an end of cycle or his symbol that look like a serpent or spermatozoid, the kobe death "black mamba" a black serpent was a signal of that too, I'll explain deeper in coming vid

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
There's more. In her new video, Break My Heart, she places a set of keys in a dish surrounded by dominos, on a sinking "vessel" of lovers she is making rounds with. People are sleeping in their vehicles blocking traffic, unable to pay for the "car park" a capital P in the background of the opening sequences. This video is jam packed with predictive, cliche programming. It even has a snow piercer reference in it, it's laughable really. At the end, she knocks the dominos over, then blows a bubble with her pink gum and Pops it.
The world housing market is going to tank within weeks, and millions are going to be sleeping in cars. Thanks Dua!
Very interesting symbolism, I've seen also black sun symbolism, sun can be link to fusion, nuclear fusion, transformation, the fact that they prepare century before for event is not a question all the world war already have been, number 40 is quite significant, Twin Towers=TT, T=20th letter, so TT=2020, Ted Turner in my vid TT=2020, talking about world depopulation, Trump Tower=TT, president in 2020, (by the programming will be the last US president as we know it), in kabbalah tradition one must be 40yrs old for its considered that his mind will be more establish to learn it, number 40 is highly present in torah, bible & quran, 40=quarantine, there is still much to go over but it'll be easier in vid, you mention androgyne, are you familiar with the fact that all those higher alchemist are trans dua (dual) lipa being a very obvious one ? Personally I could not talk of beauty when it's about deciever which hide their true identity pretending be something they are not, I think that lie is only a distortion of truth and that those people which propagate their gender confusion on the youngs will get what they deserve in time from the universe they try to corrupt, but anyway thanks for sharing I'll go see it

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
You took this way out there; to general. The symbolism here is very specific, and you can point out each detail very specificly. Start with the opening sequence, the camera focus is on a what? A CORONA, a cell like thing that morphs into Dua standing on top of a car. Why is she standing on top of the car? Black sun symbolism is a generality of the entire system of symbols, it's in everything really, because it's a circle, and life is a circle. You need to interpret things specifically or you are missing it and missing the fun of seeking out the intentional details the directors, choreographers, costumers, etc, place in these expensive videos.

Dua being a transgender is a possibility just like it's a possibility with many Pop and movie stars. Which ones are actually Trans is difficult to tell, especially since a trans child raised in an elite family will transition much earlier than a "legal" age, or even at birth or IN THE WOMB via complex surgeries. The Pop star Kim Petras is the first publicly transitioned teen trans, she did it at 16, however I'm sure we can all accept many have it done much earlier. If it's done before puberty, it's virtually undetectable. I suspect many Pop stars; including Stevie nicks, Chrissie Hyde, many many more, even more today. Oh, that vile Pop artist, totally manufactured, Ellie Goulding what's her manface, no shit, Goul alright; now, she is trans, no doubt about it, and also is from an elite British family and her career is obviously bought and paid for. Rhianna; no doubt in my mind, literally looks like an incarnate demon, I can't see it's appeal at all. Many many more are as well.
Kabbala, alchemy, numerology, gematria, all these subjects can't be address in one response to a single paragraph, to much in one place. When you say "deceiver" you seem to add some sort of Christian element to your eyes view which in itself is a filter. You can't see clearly if you see everything through that world view. Being trans is a rare condition some people actually have that's exploited by the agenda to twist normalities. Do some homework on being born with no genitals, both genitals, and other abnormalities that are very real. If your child is born with both a penis and a vagina, are you seriously going to wack his shit off or sew up her Vag? Think about your narrow world view, that everyone is born "normal" until Man undoes it somehow. That's not how nature or life works.

To many subjects, just wanted to focus on Dua Lipa and how she is being used for the agenda, and how her videos are at the top of the propaganda heap right now, but nobody sees it because they aren't using the usual overused symbolism as much with her videos.
When I talked about black sun symbolism that alone yes is very widespread symbol, I didn't mean alone for it is in addition to other element i found in many places pointing to corona/2020 events, one of them being resident evil movie of 2002 (move the numbers make 2020) about a virus apocalypse and main character alice (like Alice in wonderland MK programm) look the poster you see the red sun like black sun corona in the back of Mila jovovich ? (corona look like a sun like you said), and yeah that's sure we need to pay attention to the context of things to not be mislead about their true meaning, for the trans I was speaking of the deciever actors not any trans, even less those born with abnormalities (and on a scientific perspective, one can be born with what seem to be both genitals, but one of them don't really function, for no human can really be both gender, he fecond or she is feconded, divided not one, no perfect "equilibrium" that bring us to what they try to achieve with transhumanism) I cannot judge those actors/singer for many of they are born in covens like you said, but I can say that agenda forced on anaware people targeting especially young ones are discusting, and I don't see what's the narrow view on saying that it's discusting that those kids which were "normal" have been turn into MK trans agent with torture programm, ritual & chiurgy by the elite, you put me in the "shortsighted hater" box I'm not in, Mila Jovovich in this poster is an obvious one too, the final alchemic accomplishment is the tran humanity, two faced god, which attain equilibrium, not divided in 2 but ONE(world trade center)Resident evil 2002 cover (2020=40, MM=33, two headed, alchemic circle, end of cycle, black sun...jpg1200px-BlackSun.svg.png

Last edited:

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
Your writing style is hard to follow, you keep going off on tan-gets and I can't follow your point. You went off on another art work again. My conversation, which I will create a thread for, is about Dua Lipa and how she is being used for the agenda and how she has deeply imbedded corona virus predictive programming in her videos. You keep wandering off somewhere else and the many multiple symbols of the Sun. We get that, this is beyond that.
I understand that you are really interested in dua lipa, but my thread was originally intended for my vid as well as any link to coronavirus predictive programming so I just share this which I think is revelant to the subject of the thread

LeFruit55

Rookie
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C_ZiCxg39Ts&ved=2ahUKEwjcoe3V0OrpAhUJCxoKHYXwDZs4ChCjtAEwAXoECAkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2Lk2-SWb569x_kZhznHGGB

I found this little mix performance and i noticed some things linked to the coronavirus thing, predictive programming.

The performance start with their dancers(men, women and androgynous men) wearing masks ten months before the virus.
3:04 Why is the cameraman want us to see this bagpack with a unicorn. Peuple just want to match a dancing/singing show. Knowing the meaning of unicorns make it look weirder.
At 4:48, a weird sun/Corona shape appeau in the screen all in red while they perform the song "Power".
Again while performing "power" in the backup screen we can see the girls smoking like dictators in front of the corinavirus/sunrise in red. China linked to the virus?
Then they perform "Woman like me" a very feminist song and the screen is showing their faces, the word "woman" and an inversed triangle.
Then at 19minutes they perform "No more sad songs" and this time the screen show us mountain, the 2019 year was symbollycally on the thème of the ascent. Many celebrities climb mountains and 2020 is the year of plan completion.
21:15 Well, camera filming us everywhere. Its coming.
25:54 They've just made teens screaming "shout out to my ex girl".
30:15 They hold bats. Riots, rebellion,violence,...
45:52 What is this pink thing? And what dors this means?

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
I deleted all my posts, you don't deserve the information, you're an asshole. You don't want intellectual discourse, you want to be stroked like most people online. Ahole.
Don't know what I did to deserve insult, I just said that I didn't understand what was out of context of my sharing of info on other coranavirus predictive programming but apparently that is being an asshole, sorry to have hurt your feelings that wasn't the goal

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C_ZiCxg39Ts&ved=2ahUKEwjcoe3V0OrpAhUJCxoKHYXwDZs4ChCjtAEwAXoECAkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2Lk2-SWb569x_kZhznHGGB

I found this little mix performance and i noticed some things linked to the coronavirus thing, predictive programming.

The performance start with their dancers(men, women and androgynous men) wearing masks ten months before the virus.
3:04 Why is the cameraman want us to see this bagpack with a unicorn. Peuple just want to match a dancing/singing show. Knowing the meaning of unicorns make it look weirder.
At 4:48, a weird sun/Corona shape appeau in the screen all in red while they perform the song "Power".
Again while performing "power" in the backup screen we can see the girls smoking like dictators in front of the corinavirus/sunrise in red. China linked to the virus?
Then they perform "Woman like me" a very feminist song and the screen is showing their faces, the word "woman" and an inversed triangle.
Then at 19minutes they perform "No more sad songs" and this time the screen show us mountain, the 2019 year was symbollycally on the thème of the ascent. Many celebrities climb mountains and 2020 is the year of plan completion.
Thanks for sharing very interesting I get back to you when I got time to watch

The Wake-Up Zone

Established

Just wow you found a goldpiece there, you spotted most but a few things i notice, starting with face mask in 2019, virus was only made public 31 december 2019, at begining there is a red V=22th letter, move the letters you got 2020, or the victory sign of churchill the mason, V look like 2 horns, (I go a little out of context to show the importance of V=22, number 2002 being very important to them, this year 2020 will be)
metal-gear-solid-5-the-phantom-pain-wallpaper.jpgInkedHideo Kojima (HK=8x11=88, V sign, video game, corp, handsign)_LI.jpg
metal gear solid V (main character go one eye, called snake and his unity called FOX=666) hideo kojima creator of the game at rightChurchill & Obama (vulcain handsign, politics, WWII, US, UK, president, freemason).jpgv_for_vendetta_2006_1436_poster.jpg
V for vendetta is obvious programming of today, even the "anynomous" joke start to speak louder recently about trump

The Wake-Up Zone

Established

Now back on the vid the flashy green color is proeminent, I v started to spot flashy green in other places, the masonic compass blue & yellow=combined=green, among them billie Eillish wearing face mask before pandemic, have done a "crown" song corona predictive programming, green flashy hair, at left 2 skull with bunny ear make 2 V, like 22, skull symbol of death in a V with serpent on "her" head=crown, flowers in robe is symbolism of fertility & rebirth in druidic culture, serpent (leo the beast) flower (virgo, the virgin, rebirth) this among other thing make me think that 2020 is the end of a cycle, the world will be put in some sort of chaos, his current system
being destroy for the NWO to emergeBillie Eillish (unicef masquerade ball, 26 october 2019, face mask coronavirus predictive prog...jpgBillie Eilish (cover, masonic compass & square, one eye sign, rapper, music industry).jpg

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
"she" wear quite a lot of green in fact, notice the "men" symbol on her hat, give us some clue of his real identity, the fusion of Leo/Virgo like LV, Lui Vitton that is on his clothes
Green_billie_eilish.jpgd5cee8f93266c8556a9d34ce84c25a2f.jpghttps___hypebeast.com_image_2019_05_billie-eilish-pop-up-shop-camden-london-bank-holiday-monda...jpg

The Wake-Up Zone

Established

Except that for the little mix vid, the unicorn is a symbol of a dual gender, white horse being feminine and the horn being like the obelisk=penis of osiris, this obvious creepy tease may being a warning to the fusion of transhumanism to come, or the nature of the little mix group that for me at this point I don't need to check, all higher alchemist and the major goal of the seductive agent of hollyweird is to spread transgenderism into the masses, for the third eye awakening is linked to genital hormones which need to be mutated for this "awakening" to occur, the "coming soon" ending with them falling like corpse is quite clear too, the bat (like the animal) may link to bat symbolism, they are noctural animal, with head upside down, that cross their arms like pharaoh use to do it, or vampire in movies, symbolism of rebirt from the underworld, now that I think about it osiris was a symbol of passage to the underworld, with green face too (like the flashy green of billie Eillish & little mix) this may link to that, anyway big thanks to your sharing you help me connect some dots here, I will try to put all that in future vidsOsiris egyptian god (master mason pose variant without crossed arms, communist tools emblem or...jpg

Attachments

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
Also no racism intended (the elite isn't they want all colors fusioned in the rainbow, and use racism as a tool) but here the george floyd black sun linking to this old esoteric symbol, the blue & yellow masonic color=green too, so like Kobe he was an agent as well as derek chauvin and a symbol of end of a cycle, an osiris to divide and rule the checkerboard floor and its black & white pawns as I will prove further in next vid Hundreds-Gathered-At-Memorial-For-George-Floyd-After-Days-Of-Nationwide-Protests-869988117-159...jpg

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
You guys are trying to find a hay in a needle stack. They have been a lot more obvious and in your face about CV predictive programming.

In the pink flyod clip there is also a major vescica piscis, encoding the eclipse event/black sun very encoded around the 2020/end of trump mandate period
Capture d’écran (774).pngshutterstock_531826723.0.jpgCapture d’écran (773).png