Covid experience and lingering side effects

Onatramnas

Rookie
Share ‘em if you got ‘em.
My vaccinated husband felt sick on a Sunday, tested positive on Monday, by Wednesday the other 5 unvaccinated people in the house, one a toddler, started showing symptoms. Didn’t bother testing the rest of us bc duh. We all had basically the same onset of symptoms: lingering headache, dry tickling cough, body aches, low fever, which turned into high fever and serious headache and body aches for about two days and then feeling fine on day 4, thinking wow that wasn’t so bad, only to get severe head congestion on day 6 which turned into a bad cold and lingering cough up to day 14. My teenage son is the only one that had diarrhea and vomiting and he’s had excruciating abdominal pain for the entire time, even now 14 days after symptoms started. We’ve gone to the er twice and they did an ultrasound and ct, bloodwork and labs and say there’s no physical cause and it’s just a symptom of Covid that could last a bit longer. No remedy except alternate ibudprofen/Tylenol.

so I just wanted to hear other peoples experiences.

*MKNova*

Rookie
I have been curious about this too. I am unvaxxed but spend time with friends who are... noticing what may be some anomalies with my menstrual cycle. Unusually bad cramps, awful lower back pain and some blood clotting. Some days I feel dizzy and nauseous out of nowhere. Anyone else have any experience with what they worry may be spike protein shedding?

amandalisa93

Rookie
I’m unvaccinated, as is my entire household (my husband and two children). I tested on 01/05 as positive after having the worst headache ever, sinus pain, chills, low grade fever and exhaustion. By day 3 or 4 the headache disappeared and I was left with fatigue and a lingering cough/sore throat. My kids tested positive but had zero symptoms besides the occasional sneeze and my husband tested negative with never developing a single symptom at all.

It’s been two weeks since symptoms began for me and I am slightly more tired than usual and cough somewhat in the morning and at night but otherwise doing good. No loss of taste or smell thank GOD! Yesterday was my first day back at work and I was definitely super tired by the end of it & couldn’t wait to be home in my sweatpants.

I’ve definitely been through worse before but it still doesn’t change my opinion on not being vaccinated. I wouldn’t change that at all! My body was able to get through it. I took Vitamin C, drank a ton of fluids, and kept up with taking ibuprofen every 6 hours or so, along with plenty of naps in between.

amandalisa93

Rookie
I have been curious about this too. I am unvaxxed but spend time with friends who are... noticing what may be some anomalies with my menstrual cycle. Unusually bad cramps, awful lower back pain and some blood clotting. Some days I feel dizzy and nauseous out of nowhere. Anyone else have any experience with what they worry may be spike protein shedding?
I do get dizzy spells a lot after spending time with vaxxed folk. Most people at my work are and when I drive home some nights I feel kind of off. Almost panicky and shaky. I don’t know enough about the shedding but it’s freaky that I’ve heard of a LOT of people experiencing weird dizzy/shaky/lightheaded spells recently.

Onatramnas

Rookie
I had weird menstrual cycle disruption after husband got the v. I had a freakishly heavy period for 10 days and got it again freakishly heavy two weeks later for 5 days.

*MKNova*

Rookie
I had weird menstrual cycle disruption after husband got the v. I had a freakishly heavy period for 10 days and got it again freakishly heavy two weeks later for 5 days.
Yes, mine seems heavier too after hanging out with vaxxed people regularly. I am sort of dating a guy who is vaxxed which is what I am mostly concerned about. We have not really been that physically close, but hand holding and a few kisses may be enough to spread this.

cyt456

Established
Anyone considering radiation? My husband is vaccinated, and I found out he is emitting some Bluetooth signal. (android phone can discover it)
Also we have a condo in downtown, every time I go from rural area to the condo I feel fatigued, hard to breathe. My phone was able to pick up tons of Bluetooth signal from neighbors.
I have no change in period though.

Maes17

Superstar
Unvaxxed. Had fever, body aches, chills. Typical fever symptoms.
Lingering affects. Clogged head, ringing ears.

Maes17

Superstar
Anyone considering radiation? My husband is vaccinated, and I found out he is emitting some Bluetooth signal. (android phone can discover it)
Also we have a condo in downtown, every time I go from rural area to the condo I feel fatigued, hard to breathe. My phone was able to pick up tons of Bluetooth signal from neighbors.
I have no change in period though.
I’ve never heard of such thing lol.
Just take a break from news, put down the tech and eat and drink healthy

cyt456

Established

Maes17

Superstar
it has to be a phone that shows unnamed devices, iPhone doesn’t work.
I also told my friend whose parents were vaccinated with sinovac, both have signal
It’s just one of those things I’d have to see it to believe it.

Regardless. Take care of yourself out there.

cyt456

Established
It’s just one of those things I’d have to see it to believe it.

Regardless. Take care of yourself out there.
I know. I have been upset about it for over a month. Can’t imagine what kind of nightmares lying ahead

cyt456

Established
Control what you can.
I used this app for iPhone to see the signal, in case you want to see for yourself

I used this app for iPhone to see the signal, in case you want to see for yourself
Thanks I’ll test this with my iPhone!

Also I’m of course unvaxxed and got sick shortly after Christmas. I was around vaxxed people. I got a rocking headache, chills, and just really tired like - kinda out of it feeling - it was weird...unlike any other illness I’ve had. Anyway I ended up taking Ivermectin and within 2 HOURS it knocked out the headache and by nighttime I felt 80% better. Then I took another dose the next day to fully kill it.

Btw... when I felt my worst my heart rate was quite fast - like 100 just standing which was weird. I have an oxygen meter that also measures heart rate and it was really high when standing. When I took the Ivermectin it was back down to like 57 when just standing so I swear that stuff is like amazing - I think it really accelerated the healing process.

cyt456

Established
Thanks I’ll test this with my iPhone!

Also I’m of course unvaxxed and got sick shortly after Christmas. I was around vaxxed people. I got a rocking headache, chills, and just really tired like - kinda out of it feeling - it was weird...unlike any other illness I’ve had. Anyway I ended up taking Ivermectin and within 2 HOURS it knocked out the headache and by nighttime I felt 80% better. Then I took another dose the next day to fully kill it.

Btw... when I felt my worst my heart rate was quite fast - like 100 just standing which was weird. I have an oxygen meter that also measures heart rate and it was really high when standing. When I took the Ivermectin it was back down to like 57 when just standing so I swear that stuff is like amazing - I think it really accelerated the healing process.
keep us updated!