Covid experience and lingering side effects

Maes17

Superstar
My sense of taste seem to turn on and turn off a lot. Some things I cannot taste or smell. Did not have any other symptoms besides a light cough at the beginning.
I can smell somewhat. I picked up cigarette smoke at work today. Sure enough my co-worker smoked for break. I also very faintly picked up a scent of my orange for lunch

elsbet

Superstar
My feelings are so hurt some covidiot online yelled at me, I’m so offended

the person said “duh” and I was asking for clarification. It sounded like they don’t care about spreading the illness to others. If they hunkered down at home, cool, all is well. If they ignored their symptoms and then continued to live their life like normal, that would be selfish
Noo... that isn't what happened.

You posed a rhetorical question and answered it yourself-- there was no mention of clarification.

And you've been (sanctimoniously) slumming in these forums for over two years, now, apparently for no other reason.

By definition, that makes you a Troll.
Congratulations.

the bold part is what made me question this post. Why duh? Because you’re irresponsible and refuse to do a simple check up so you don’t spread an illness to those around you? Selfish af

Bluetooth coming from vaxxed people? Is everyone on this site just brainless morons that believe anything they see on the internet? Holy shit, it’s no wonder society is failing
Must be we’re all selfish morons as you say. Lol you’re a dolt. Why don’t you get lost?
keep us updated!
I downloaded the app and it was picking up a lot of signals...but the thing is on the iphone it doesn't tell you what's generating the signal - I can't tell if it was detecting other devices - they are listed as "iPhone" or "Apple Watch" but also "Unknown Name" which could be like an android or non-Apple product I'm thinking...

cyt456

Established
Must be we’re all selfish morons as you say. Lol you’re a dolt. Why don’t you get lost?

I downloaded the app and it was picking up a lot of signals...but the thing is on the iphone it doesn't tell you what's generating the signal - I can't tell if it was detecting other devices - they are listed as "iPhone" or "Apple Watch" but also "Unknown Name" which could be like an android or non-Apple product I'm thinking...
true. What I did is finding an isolated environment with no other signal interruptions. The good thing about the app is it shows you the distance of the signal

Not my post but felt it's worth sharing:

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/sc8zxn
Edit: That was deleted suspiciously fast. Here's what the text was:

I have been active in this sub for a long time. I got both vaccines. I track my menstrual cycle religiously. I have always had regular periods.
Since I was vaccinated I have bled more often than not. I’m talking multiple months in a row menstruating. Since March 2021 I have bled 90% of the days. I have large blood clots often. For the first time in my adult life my periods are painful and exhausting. I am not myself. It affects my relationship. Something isn’t right.
I’ve taken surveys and participated in studies yet I hear nothing. I just want to know what’s going on and if other women have experienced this. It’s fucking miserable and makes me regret getting vaccinated.

Code:
https://web.archive.org/web/20220125083205/https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/sc8zxn/im_screaming_for_someone_to_listen_to_me/

Last edited:

*MKNova*

Rookie

Maes17

Superstar

Simka

Established
Just went through the Covid deal last week. I had significant lower back pain on Monday and Tuesday all day. Sore throat then started Tuesday night and then positive on Thursday. I should say, a lot of people just don't know what to do after recovering from Covid. I've recently read that patients with severe Covid can develop a systemic inflammatory response that can lead to lung injury and multisystem organ dysfunction. The anti-inflammatory effects of corticosteroids might prevent or mitigate these deleterious effects (I checked this info on the CanadaDrugs site). But it is no doubt better to address a doctor.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
Just went through the Covid deal last week. I had significant lower back pain on Monday and Tuesday all day. Sore throat then started Tuesday night and then positive on Thursday. I should say, a lot of people just don't know what to do after recovering from Covid. I've recently read that patients with severe Covid can develop a systemic inflammatory response that can lead to lung injury and multisystem organ dysfunction. The anti-inflammatory effects of corticosteroids might prevent or mitigate these deleterious effects (I checked this info on the CanadaDrugs site). But it is no doubt better to address a doctor.
Sore back too.