Covid & Conspiracies in Mexico

meximonk

Star
For those of you don't know, I'm a resident of Mexico. I figure that, just like there's weirdos like me who enjoy the news from places like Canada (yes, I know VC is HQ'd there) for a more (hopefully) balanced perspective, there might be those of you that hunger for noticias from your hot neighbor to the South. (And I mean hot in another way too). https://duckduckgo.com/?q=mexican+women&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images

EDIT / ADDENDUM:
Because this is obviously a new thread, I'll be temporarily adding some old but relevant posts as well that you might have missed out on.

Buenos tardes, Gringos!

.giphy (14).gif

Last edited:

meximonk

Star
AMERICAN ACTIVIST / INTERNET CELEBRITY LIVING IN MEXICO DEFIES COVID RESTRICTIONS; GETS INTO ARGUMENT W/ US AMB. ONLINE

Activist Gavin Seim's Video

US Ambassador's Response to Gavin (translated):
"I am ashamed and sorry for that video. The authorities are doing their work in a responsible and respectful manner. In a civilized society, we have to follow the rules even if they seem arbitrary to us. This rude man forgot that foreigners are guests in this country."

Gavin then RESPONDS to the American Ambassador in Mexico, in English, and the American Ambassador in turn responds to him:

Capture.JPG

Bent8484

Established
AMERICAN ACTIVIST / INTERNET CELEBRITY LIVING IN MEXICO DEFIES COVID RESTRICTIONS; GETS INTO ARGUMENT W/ US AMB. ONLINE

Activist Gavin Seim's Video

US Ambassador's Response to Gavin (translated):
"I am ashamed and sorry for that video. The authorities are doing their work in a responsible and respectful manner. In a civilized society, we have to follow the rules even if they seem arbitrary to us. This rude man forgot that foreigners are guests in this country."

Gavin then RESPONDS to the American Ambassador in Mexico, in English, and the American Ambassador in turn responds to him:

View attachment 44357
The ambassador presumably dropped a mic after writing that savage burn. XD

meximonk

Star
Enrique Peña Nieto Scandals Continue to Make News

For those unware, there has been an ongoing scandal involving Ex-President Enrique Peña Nieto, including threats of Arrest.

Mexico doesn't put up with corruption like the US does. They tolerate it from specific individuals for awhile, but only for awhile. The difference here is that most Mexicans know their Government is corrupt and have been openly rebelling against it in pockets for centuries, unlike America.

You have to understand that topics like "Masonicos" and "Los Illuminatis" (that's how they're called on the street here) are discussed openly on the street here. None of the Politicians here outside of Distrito Federal (MX's version of D.C.) DARE mention their Masonic connections publically. It might result in them not waking up the next morning.

Also for those unware, Mexico has it's own version of Soros - Carlos Slim. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Slim

meximonk

Star
More on the Gavin Seim / US Ambassador Tiff:

meximonk

Star
The Video Broadcast I First Saw About Seim:

(Ask if you got questions re: Translation).

meximonk

Star
US Exiled Activist in Mexico Gavin Seim Defies Mask Requirements at Mexican Wal-Mart

meximonk

Star
THOUSANDS OF MEXICANS IN STATE OF CHIAPAS DEMONSTRATE OUTSIDE OF HOSPITAL UNTIL THEY RELEASE FAKE VIRUS VICTUM, CHANTING, "CORONAVIRUS IS A LIE"

Motozintla residents claim coronavirus is a plot to kill people

meximonk

Star
Four Mexican drug cartels top buyers and traffickers of Colombian cocaine

The Source of the Secret War between Illuminati Controlled Mexico Narcos and Authentic Mexican Narcos is the use of Mexican Territory to Bring Narcotics to US for Consumption.

Last edited: