CovID-19-Western Medicine-Pharmacy/Witchcraft in Scripture

Tidal

Star
Interestingly, when he cured a crippled woman Jesus said-
"Satan has bound her for eighteen years" (Luke 13:10-16),

thereby inferring that satan is behind all the things that mess us up.
So perhaps satan is simply a mass of filthy unholy negative vibes or 'spiritual pollution' sloshing around the planet sabotaging us.
Furthermore, perhaps those bad vibes are generated by nonchristians and atheists churning them out?
Hence the warning to stay clear of bad vibes-
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to keep oneself from being polluted by the world" (James 1:27)

"What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?..Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord, I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters" (2 Cor 6:14-18 )

A Freeman

Superstar
Excerpt below from 2 Esdras:

15:7. Therefore saith the Lord,
15:8. I will hold My tongue no more as touching their wickedness, which they profanely commit, neither will I suffer them in those things, in which they wickedly exercise themselves: behold, the innocent and righteous blood crieth unto Me, and the souls of the just complain continually.
15:9. And therefore, saith the Lord, I will surely avenge them, and receive unto Me all the innocent blood from among them.
15:10. Behold, My people is led as a flock to the slaughter: I will not suffer them now to dwell in the land of Egypt (slavery - Deut. 28:68):
15:11. But I will bring them with a mighty hand and a stretched out arm, and smite Egypt with plagues, as before, and will destroy all the land thereof.
15:12. Egypt shall mourn, and the foundation of it shall be smitten with the plague and punishment that God shall bring upon it.
15:13. They that till the ground shall mourn: for their seeds shall fail through the blasting and hail, and with a terrible star.
15:14. Woe to the world and them that dwell therein (Rev. 8:13)!
15:15. For the sword (war) and their destruction draweth nigh, and one people shall stand up and fight against another, and swords in their hands.
15:16. For there shall be sedition among men, and invading one another; they shall not regard their kings nor princes, and the course of their actions shall stand in their power.
15:17. A man shall desire to go into a city, and shall not be able.
15:18. For because of their arrogance the cities shall be troubled, the houses shall be destroyed, and men shall be afraid.
15:19. A man shall have no pity upon his neighbour, but shall destroy their houses with the sword, and spoil their goods, because of the lack of bread, and for great tribulation.
15:20. Behold, saith God, I will call together all the kings of the earth to reverence Me, which are from the rising of the sun, from the South, from the East, and Lebanon; to turn themselves one against another, and repay the things that they have done to them.
15:21. Like as they do yet this day unto My chosen, so will I do also, and recompense in their bosom. Thus saith the Lord God;
15:22. My right hand shall not spare the sinners, and My sword shall not cease over them that shed innocent blood upon the earth.
15:23. The fire is gone forth from his wrath, and hath consumed the foundations of the Earth, and the sinners, like the straw that is kindled.
15:24. Woe to them that sin (1 John 3:4), and keep not My Commandments (Deut. 30:15-20)! saith the Lord.
15:25. I will not spare them (Eze. 18:4): go your way, ye children, from the power, defile not My Sanctuary.
15:26. For the Lord knoweth all them that sin against Him, and therefore delivereth He them unto death and destruction.
15:27. For now are the plagues come upon the whole earth and ye shall remain in them: for God shall not deliver you, because ye have sinned against Him.
15:28. Behold an horrible vision, and the appearance thereof from the East:
15:29. Where the nations of the dragons of Arabia shall come out with many chariots (Rev. 9:14), and the multitude of them shall be carried as the wind upon Earth, that all they which hear them may fear and tremble.
15:30. Also the Carmanians raging in wrath shall go forth as the wild boars of the wood, and with great power shall they come, and join battle with them, and shall waste a portion of the land of the Assyrians.
15:31. And then shall the dragons have the upper hand, remembering their nature; and if they shall turn themselves, conspiring together in great power to persecute them,
15:32. Then these shall be troubled, and keep silence through their power, and shall flee.
15:33. And from the land of the Assyrians shall the enemy besiege them, and consume some of them, and in their host shall be fear and dread, and strife among their kings.
15:34. Behold clouds from the East and from the North unto the South, and they are very horrible to look upon, full of wrath and storm.
15:35. They shall smite one upon another, and they shall smite down a great multitude of stars upon the earth (Deut. 1:10), even their own star; and blood from the sword shall be unto the horse's belly (Rev. 14:20),
15:36. And dung of men unto the camel's hough.
15:37. And there shall be great fearfulness and trembling upon earth: and they that see the wrath shall be afraid, and trembling shall come upon them.
15:38. And then shall there come great storms from the South, and from the North, and another part from the West.
15:39. And strong winds shall arise from the East, and shall open it; and the cloud which He raised up in wrath, and the star stirred to cause fear toward the East and West wind, shall be destroyed.
15:40. The great and mighty clouds shall be puffed up full of wrath, and the star, that they may make all the earth afraid, and them that dwell therein; and they shall pour out over every high and eminent place a terrible star,
15:41. Fire, and hail, and flying swords, and many waters, that all fields may be full, and all rivers, with the abundance of great waters.
15:42. And they shall break down the cities and walls, mountains and hills, trees of the wood, and grass of the meadows, and their corn.
15:43. And they shall go stedfastly unto Babylon (Rev. 17:5), and make her afraid.
15:44. They shall come to her, and besiege her, the star and all wrath shall they pour out upon her: then shall the dust and smoke go up unto the heaven, and all they that be about her shall bewail her (Rev. 18:9).
15:45. And they that remain under her shall do service unto them that have put her in fear.
15:46. And thou, Asia, that art partaker of the hope of Babylon, and art the glory of her person:
15:47. Woe be unto thee, thou wretch, because thou hast made thyself like unto her; and hast decked thy daughters in whoredom, that they might please and glory in thy lovers, which have always desired to commit whoredom with thee.
15:48. Thou hast followed her (Babylon) that is hated in all her works and inventions: therefore saith God,
15:49. I will send plagues upon thee; widowhood, poverty, famine, sword, and pestilence, to waste thy houses with destruction and death.
15:50. And the glory of thy power shall be dried up as a flower, the heat shall arise that is sent over thee.
15:51. Thou shalt be weakened as a poor woman with stripes, and as one chastised with wounds, so that the mighty and lovers shall not be able to receive thee.
15:52. Would I with jealousy have so proceeded against thee, saith the Lord,
15:53. If thou hadst not always slain My chosen, exalting the stroke of thine hands, and saying over their dead, when thou wast drunken,
15:54. Set forth the beauty of thy countenance?
15:55. The reward of thy whoredom shall be in thy bosom, therefore shalt thou receive recompence.
15:56. Like as thou hast done unto My chosen, saith the Lord, even so shall God do unto thee, and shall deliver thee into mischief
15:57. Thy children shall die of hunger, and thou shalt fall through the sword: thy cities shall be broken down, and all thine shall perish with the sword in the field.
15:58. They that be in the mountains shall die of hunger, and eat their own flesh, and drink their own blood, for very hunger of bread, and thirst of water.
15:59. Thou as unhappy shalt come through the sea, and receive plagues again.
15:60. And in the passage they shall rush on the idle city, and shall destroy some portion of thy land, and consume part of thy glory, and shall return to Babylon that was destroyed.
15:61. And thou shalt be cast down by them as stubble, and they shall be unto thee as fire;
15:62. And shall consume thee, and thy cities, thy land, and thy mountains; all thy woods and thy fruitful trees shall they burn up with fire.
15:63. Thy children shall they carry away captive, and, look, what thou hast, they shall spoil it, and mar the beauty of thy face.
16:1. Woe be unto thee, Babylon, and Asia! woe be unto thee, Egypt and Syria!
16:2. Gird up yourselves with cloths of sack and hair, bewail your children, and be sorry; for your destruction is at hand.
16:3. A sword is sent upon you, and who may turn it back?
16:4. A fire is sent among you, and who may quench it?
16:5. Plagues are sent unto you, and who is he that may drive them away?
16:6. May any man drive away an hungry lion in the wood (ch. 12:31)? or may any one quench the fire in stubble, when it hath begun to burn?
16:7. May one turn again the arrow that is shot of a strong archer?
16:8. The mighty Lord sendeth the plagues and who is he that can drive them away?
16:9. A fire shall go forth from His wrath, and who is he that may quench it?
16:10. He shall cast lightnings, and who shall not fear? HE SHALL THUNDER, and who shall not be afraid?
16:11. The Lord shall threaten, and who shall not be utterly beaten to powder at His presence (Dan. 2:34-35)?
16:12. The earth quaketh, and the foundations thereof; the sea ariseth up with waves from the deep, and the waves of it are troubled, and the fishes thereof also, before the Lord, and before the glory of His power:
16:13. For strong is His right hand that bendeth the bow, His arrows that He shooteth are sharp, and shall not miss, when they begin to be shot into the ends of the world.
16:14. Behold, the plagues are sent, and shall not return again, until they come upon the earth.
16:15. The fire is kindled, and shall not be put out, till it consume the foundation of the Earth.
16:16. Like as an arrow which is shot of a mighty archer returneth not backward: even so the plagues that shall be sent upon Earth shall not return again.
16:17. Woe is me! woe is me! who will deliver me in those days? (Eze. 13:23; 34:10, 12, 27)
16:18. The beginning of sorrows (Matt. 24:8) and great mournings; the beginning of famine and great death; the beginning of wars, and the powers shall stand in fear; the beginning of evils! what shall I do when these evils shall come?
16:19. Behold, famine and plague, tribulation and anguish (Matt. 24:21), are sent as scourges for correction.
16:20. But for all these things they shall not turn from their wickedness, nor be always mindful of the scourges.
16:21. Behold, victuals shall be so good cheap upon earth, that they shall think themselves to be in good case, and even then shall evils grow upon earth, sword, famine, and great confusion.
16:22. For many of them that dwell upon Earth shall perish of famine; and the other, that escape the hunger, the sword shall destroy.
16:23. And the dead shall be cast out as dung, and there shall be no man able to comfort them: for the earth shall be wasted, and the cities shall be cast down.
16:24. There shall be no man left to till the earth, and to sow it.
16:25. The trees shall give fruit, and who shall gather them?
16:26. The grapes shall ripen, and who shall tread them? for all places shall be desolate of men:
16:27. So that one man shall desire to see another, and to hear his voice (lockdown?).

John K

Established
As always, freeman, yours posts are the best of the forum.

- The virus of covid-19 was NEVER isolated.

- The PCR test is a joke.

I would love to live in a world with intelligent people... But , I'm here.. in the earth. What can I do?

The elite in power can plan and executate... but everything can change. And sometimes, their plans go to hell..

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Fear Not
1617433446987.png

by
David Scott
Tuesday, 10th November 2020

Excerpt below from: https://www.ukcolumn.org/blogs/fear-not
(with editorial comments in [ ])

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.

A few days ago, I went in to a Subway sandwich shop to buy a cup of coffee. It did not go well.

“Do you have a mask?” the man behind the counter asked.

“No,” I said.

“Do you want a mask?”, he replied.

“No,” I said.

“You must wear a mask; it is the law in Scotland,” he intoned.

“No, it’s not,” I said, and I left, no longer wanting his coffee.

So what this man believed is that “The Law” could force me to cover my face: he presumably also agrees that this “law” can prevent me from seeing friends and relatives; this “law” can say who can attend a funeral; this “law” can regulate every aspect of our lives and we can only obey. Now, I stand on the law, I love the law, but I do not recognise this strange and unexplainable “law” that would oppress me and which says “You are permitted no free will”, “you must obey”, “you are a slave”.

How, ladies and gentlemen, did this happen? How did the law, which was to protect us from tyranny, become an instrument of tyranny? The answer to that question is what I want to talk to you about today. How did we get in this awful mess?

The original law, God’s law, was thundered from a mountaintop in the wilderness. Its purpose was to call a nation out of slavery — slavery to human masters and slavery to sin. In those days, that nation, called Israel, was governed by the law of God, administered by judges. They had no other form of government. No king, no parliament, no bureaucrats, no police. They needed none. They were governed by the word of God.

But our ancestors were not happy: they looked at other nations, governed by kings and tyrants and said, “We want to be like them. We want a king to judge us.” The Lord said:

They have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.
But, nevertheless, the Lord respected their choice. Yet he did warn them what sort of king they would have: one that would take their sons and daughters into his own service. One that would regulate and regiment the people. One that would steal from the people and hand the proceeds to his own servants. One that would take a proportion of everything they earned and hand it to another.

Does any of this sound familiar?

But our ancestors did not listen; they said [1 Sam. 8]:

Nay; but we will have a king over us; that we also may be like all the nations; and that our king may judge us, and go out before us, and fight our battles.
They rejected rule by God and by God's law, not because this made them free, but because they could not shoulder the responsibility that it places on every man and woman: to made make judgements, decisions and commitments; to stand—alone, if necessary—for the truth and for justice. They rejected God because being ruled by a man, and being told what to do, was easier. They did not want the law of God, a law that they would need to place in their hearts and to defend. Instead, they wanted a ruler to think for them and to fight their battles. Slaves they had been, and slaves they still were in their hearts.

Of course, we no longer have a king, as our ancestors wanted. We have gone a stage further. We have politicians.

Our Queen Elizabeth sits on her ancient throne, but does not reign [according to Dr. John Coleman, she not only reigns, but is the head of the NWO]. She might hear and see the travails of the people, but she does not speak on our behalf. She keeps the throne in being, nothing else [what then is "royal assent" if not her approval of treasonous legislation? -- see Deut. 4:2]. She refuses to fight our battles. She will not lead [because her goal is, and always has been, to multiply wealth and power to herself -- see Deut. 17:14-20].

No, we have politicians now. Do you think that is better or worse? A king or queen is born into their position; they might turn out to be capable or incapable, dilettante or accomplished, harsh or gentle, merciful or vindictive. A politician, on the other hand, is selected. Chosen from a vast range of wannabes, based on their abilities [by the hierachy enslaving mankind, NOT by the people]. Their ability to lie convincingly and not get caught. Their willingness to steal from the people and to use the proceeds to buy loyalty from those they need. Their ability to prey on people’s fears. Their skills in the manipulation of public opinion. And their ruthlessness with former friends who stand in their way.

To these people, selected from the worst, to be the worst, we have handed over power to rule us. And worse still, we call their pronouncements and statutes “laws”. They are not laws, they are the opposite of laws. They are rules for slaves. The law is for free men and women who want to live free and be free in their hearts.

-------see link provided above for the rest of the article-------

A Freeman

Superstar
Excerpt below from:
https://realrawfood.com/sites/default/files/article/CONTAGIOUS DISEASES and the GERM THEORY.pdf

(with boldface and supporting Scripture added for emphasis)

CONTAGIOUS DISEASES and the GERM THEORY CONTAGIOUS DISEASES and the GERM THEORY
By Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D.

T.C. Fry wrote, "Actually bacteria are our symbiotic partners in both health and disease. They serve a useful role. As scavengers they make harmless or remove undesirable substances within our bodies. They also elaborate certain of our body needs. That is, they help build complex organic compounds from simple ingredients. A notable example of this is the production of vitamin B-12 in our intestines."

Fry also wrote, "'Infection' is no war in which the body is fighting invaders. The bacteria that come to these sites are symbiotic and help the body in elaborating dead cells and tissues for expulsion-they are partners in the cleanup process. When this has been accumulated the bacteria disappear and the wound heals. Infection...is a body-cleaning process for a body burdened with toxic materials."

Dr. Paul Goldberg writes, "We need to re-direct our perspectives of microbes and see them in a new light. In terms of bacteria, for example, we need to appreciate them as: Bodily inhabitants who assist us in such ways as protecting us from other organisms (e.g. fungi), assisting in digestion and metabolism of food, synthesizing vitamins, and helping to eliminate waste materials."

Dr. Alec Burton writes, "DO GERMS CAUSE DISEASE? Or could it be the other way around...first, the disease, then the germs. Natural Hygiene contends that germs do not cause disease. They are not the originators. Most diseases occur when people allow themselves to become enervated, that is, low in nerve energy. As a consequence, the organs of excretion fail to function normally and waste material accumulates in the body. When this waste continues to build up, exceeding the body's toleration point, a crisis arises. The body, to offset this overabundance of poisonous matter, begins to react. The result of this reaction is sometimes a cold, the flu, pneumonia, or some such, depending on the individual. At this crisis point of elimination, germs may or may not be present. They are sure to come later, not to attack, but to assist in the cleanup or cleansing process."

Dr. Virginia Vetrano writes, "Hygienists object to the germ theory of disease because germs do not cause disease. They may be present in disease processes, and they many complicate a disease with their waste products which can be very toxic at times, but the germ or virus alone is never the sole cause of disease."

"Germs are saprophytes; that is, they live off dead and decaying organic matter. Bacteria are actually our benefactors. They decompose our excretions, helping to rid the system of them. Bacteria are non-toxic, and non-virulent as long as body secretions and excretions are normal. When toxemia exists, that is, when metabolic wastes accumulate in the system in excess, causing the secretions and excretions of the body to become abnormal and poisonous, a non-pathogenic bacterium can turn into a so-called pathogenic one simply by feeding on toxic wastes. Bacteria excrete toxic waste only when human secretions are abnormal and when the cells of the body are killed by excessive toxic saturation, bacteria go to work to disorganize them and help the body rid itself of dead tissue. 'Disease producing' germs are often present in the absence of the disease they are supposed to cause. They are often found when an individual has not had the disease that a particular germ is supposed to cause and when the individual never develops the disease. Furthermore, in myriads of cases, a particular pathogenic germ is not present when the disease it is supposed to cause exists."

Dr. Robert R. Gross wrote, "Germs do not cause disease! Nature never surrounded her children with enemies. It is the individual himself who makes disease possible in his own body because of poor living habits...Do mosquitoes make the water stagnant; or does stagnant water attract the mosquitoes? We should all we taught that germs are friends and scavengers attracted by disease, rather {than} enemies causing disease...As their internal environment is, so will be the attraction for any specific micro-organism...The germ theory and vaccination are kept going by commercialism."

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and materialism.

Dr. Herbert Shelton wrote, "Warmth, moisture, food-these are the causes that activate latent germs and arouse them to activity. They exist, all except the food, in the mouth, nose and throat at all times. The food is thrown out into these, as excretions, in disease. The germs feed on the excretions. They are scavengers. They were never anything else and will never be anything else. They break up and consume the discharge from the tissues. This is the function ascribed to germs everywhere in nature outside the body and is their real and only function in disease. They are purifying and beneficial agents. The medical profession has worked itself into hysteria over the germ theory and is using it to exploit an all too credulous public. Germs are ubiquitous. They are in the air we breathe, the food we eat, the water we drink. We cannot escape them. We can destroy them only to a limited extent. It is folly to attempt to escape disease by attempting to destroy or escape germs. Once they are in the body the physician has no means of destroying them that will not, at the same time, destroy the patient. We cannot avoid germs. We must be proof against them. We have to accept them as one of the joys of life."

Rudolph Virchow, a great German scientist, repudiated the germ theory of disease. He said that disease brought on germs rather than the germs caused disease. Claude Bernard, Bechamp and Tissot-great French scientists-all disproved the germ theory of disease. In Hans Selye's book Stress of Life (Page 205), an account is recorded that Louis Pasteur, inventor of the germ theory of disease, admitted he was wrong.

SANITATION IS THE ONLY FACTOR THAT HAS REDUCED THE SPREAD OF THE OLD-TIME SCOURGES.

Read: Leviticus 14 (excerpt below)

Leviticus 14:54-57
14:54 This [is] the Law for all manner of plague of leprosy, and scall,
14:55 And for the leprosy of a garment, and of a house,
14:56 And for a rising, and for a scab, and for a bright spot:
14:57 To teach when [it is] unclean, and when [it is] clean: this [is] the Law of leprosy.

If the germ theory were founded on facts, there would be no living being to read what is herein written, for germs are ubiquitous-they exist everywhere. In many diseases supposedly caused by a specific germ, that germ is not present. Contrariwise, specific germs said to cause a specific disease are present in huge proportions without the specific disease manifesting itself. Dr. Virginia Vetrano writes, "Just remember that there are no contagious diseases, just contagious habits which lower your vitality. There have been many people who have had diphtheria and yet no germ could be found. The same can be said of tuberculosis and other diseases. THIS IS WHY THE VIRUS HAD TO BE DISCOVERED-TO SAVE THE GERM THEORY.

1 Timothy 5:20-21
5:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane [and] vain babblings, and OPPOSITIONS OF SCIENCE (knowledge) FALSELY SO CALLED:
5:21 Which some professing [to have] have erred concerning the faith. Grace [be] with thee. Amen.

Now we have virus infections instead of germ infections because pathologists could not find a germ for all the diseases of mankind. If a germ does not cause disease, what does? Soon everyone will learn that it is the individual's way of life that produces disease and not the saprophytes of earth, which are actually beneficial to us.

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the "I AM" thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep His Commandments and His Statutes and His Judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in the land where thou goest to possess it.
30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, [and that] ye shall not prolong [your] days upon the land, where thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
30:20 That thou mayest love the "I AM" thy God, [and] that thou mayest obey His voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto Him: for He [is] thy Life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob/Israel, to give them.

Without them we would all succumb. They do so many jobs for us that it would take volumes to tell you about them. In fact without bacterial life, all animal and plant life would soon wither and die. On second thought, without bacteria we can't even wither."

Dr. Vetrano adds, "A truly healthy child can sleep with a person 'infected' with scarlet fever, mumps, measles or some of the other virulent so-called infections diseases, night after night, and still not develop the disease. But overfeed that same child and he will now develop a so-called infectious disease. This disease will not be due to germs, but due to putrefactive toxins absorbed from the digestive tract in an enervated and toxemic individual."

Deuteronomy 31:20-21
31:20 For when I shall have brought them into the land which I sware unto their fathers, that floweth with milk and honey; and they shall have eaten and filled themselves, and waxen fat; THEN will they turn unto other gods, and serve them, and provoke Me, and break My Covenant.
31:21 And it shall come to pass, when many evils and troubles are befallen them, that this "Song" (Covenant) shall testify against them as a witness; for it shall not be forgotten out of the mouths of their seed: for I know their imagination which they go about, even now, before I have brought them into the land which I sware [unto their fathers to give them].

Deuteronomy 32:15-17
32:15 But the Beloved waxed fat, and rebelled: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered [with fatness]; THEN he forsook God [which] made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation.
32:16 They provoked Him to jealousy with strange [gods], with abominations provoked they Him to anger.
32:17 They sacrificed unto devils (liars – See Exod. 22:18, 2 Chron. 16:12-13, Isa. 3:12, Gal. 5:19-21, 1 Tim. 5:20-21), not to God; to gods whom they knew not (science, pharmacy/witchcraft), to new [gods that] came newly up, whom your fathers feared not.

"Hygienists do not use the term infection to mean 'invasion' of the organism by pathogenic micro-organisms, but recognize the element of poisoning in all so called 'infections.' Tilden said that all infections stem from one source-protein decomposition. The term septic infection covers the whole field of infection and means protein decomposition. Pioneer (Natural) Hygienists said specific infections have no place in biological abnormalities or disease and any infection is only septic infection arising from absorbed protein putrefactive toxins from the digestive tract. Dr. Shelton states that 'sepsis is the only infecting agent in all the so-called specific diseases.'"

A Freeman

Superstar
Excerpt below from "The Medical Tyranny Chapter in the Advanced Battlefield Tactics Handbook":-

*End-Note: The Truth About Caduceus

Have you ever wondered why a two-headed/two-faced snake entwined around a staff, which is an obvious symbol of deception, death and destruction, is allegedly the “ironic” worldly ensign for physicians and healing?

The claim is this symbol can trace its roots back 3500 years to Moses, who erected a pole/cross that supported a brass serpent, for the people to look upon and be healed. But was it the symbol itself that was to be trusted or The ONLY One with proven, true curative powers?

Numbers 21:5-9
21:5
And the people spoke against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for [there is] no bread, neither [is there any] water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.
21:6 And the “I AM” sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
21:7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the “I AM”, and against thee; pray unto the “I AM”, that He take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.
21:8 And the “I AM” said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.
21:9
And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

While the above story is absolutely true, its intended meaning, like the snakes around the pole, has been intentionally twisted. “ALL warfare is based on deception.”

The fiery serpents were sent among the people because they had sinned. When the venom from the fiery serpents entered those bitten, which were many, it caused DEATH.

Sin = Satan withIN

Salvation from the serpent’s venom was then mercifully provided, but it required one key component: FAITH in The Healer. And what was the symbol of that Faith? A pole/cross upon which the fiery serpent was CRUCIFIED. The fiery serpent represents both Satan (THE fiery serpent – Rev. 12:7-9) and our own egos, as Satan’s venom/lies have poisoned us through the “self”, which is why “the enemy within” must be crucified daily.

The serpent/snake was therefore NEVER a symbol of healing; it was presented to show how death itself could be faced and overcome through Faith in our Creator/Healer, Who comes to us with Healing in His Wings and Victory for those who SEEK, believe and OBEY.

The direct link to this article:
https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2022/02/20/the-medical-tyranny-chapter-in-the-advanced-battlefield-tactics-handbook/

A Freeman

Superstar
Some interesting information to consider...

Zechariah 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the "I AM", two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

65% of the world population has received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
11.45 billion doses have been administered globally, and 11.79 million are now administered each day.

And from: https://adversereactionreport.com/breaking-news/deagal-report-prediction-massive-50-80-global-depopulation-by-2025/ -

DEAGAL Report Prediction: Massive 50-80% Global Depopulation by 2025

A Freeman

Superstar
Revelation 9:20-21
9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils (liars), and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries*, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Revelation 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the Earth; for by thy sorceries* were all nations DECEIVED.

*pharmacy, radiation, chemo-therapy, etc., aka western "medicine"

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers**, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

**pharmacists and witch-doctors

A Freeman

Superstar
https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/home-use-of-both-pills-for-early-medical-abortion/home-use-of-both-pills-for-early-medical-abortion-up-to-10-weeks-gestation -

During the COVID-19 pandemic the UK government put in place a temporary approval in England, enabling women and girls to take both pills for early medical abortion (EMA) up to 10 weeks (9 weeks and 6 days) gestation in their own homes, following a telephone or e-consultation with a clinician, without the need to first attend a hospital or clinic. This measure has been put in place during the pandemic to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19 and ensure continued access to abortion services. It is time limited for 2 years, or until the pandemic is over ‒ whichever is earliest.

Prior to the pandemic government policy was that only the second pill for early medical abortion could be taken at home and that women should attend an abortion service to take the first pill. Existing guidance from the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) (2014) was developed to provide support for doctors and sets out how the 1967 Abortion Act is interpreted by the department.

Galatians 5:19-21
5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, PHARMACY, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, MURDERS, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit The Kingdom of God.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Exodus 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the "I AM" thy God, and wilt do that which is right in His eyes, and wilt give ear to His Commandments, and keep all His Statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I [am] the "I AM" that healeth thee.

Deuteronomy 28:15-68
28:15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God, to observe to do all His Commandments and His Statutes which I command thee this day; that ALL THESE CURSES [of the Law] shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:
28:16 Cursed [shalt] thou [be] in the city, and cursed [shalt] thou [be] in the field.
28:17 Cursed [shall be] thy basket and thy store.
28:18 Cursed [shall be] the fruit of thy body (Eno. 96:14), and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
28:19 Cursed [shalt] thou [be] when thou comest in, and cursed [shalt] thou [be] when thou goest out.
28:20 The "I AM" shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken Me.
28:21 The "I AM" shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until He have consumed thee from off the land, where thou goest to possess it.
28:22 The "I AM" shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.
28:23 And thy heaven that [is] over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee [shall be] [like] iron.
28:24 The "I AM" shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
28:25 The "I AM" shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.
28:26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall scare [them] away.
28:27 The "I AM" will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the hemorrhoids, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.
28:28 The "I AM" shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and with heart-attack:
28:29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save [thee].
28:30 Thou shalt marry a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.
28:31 Thine ox [shall be] slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass [shall be] violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep [shall be] given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue [them].
28:32 Thy sons and thy daughters [shall be] given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail [with longing] for them all the day long: and [there shall be] no might in thine hand.
28:33 The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed always:
28:34 So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
28:35 The "I AM" shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head.
28:36 The "I AM" shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.
28:37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations where the "I AM" shall lead thee.
28:38 Thou shalt carry much seed out into the field, and shalt gather [but] little in; for the locust shall consume it.
28:39 Thou shalt plant vineyards, and dress [them], but shalt neither drink [of] the wine, nor gather [the grapes]; for the worms shall eat them.
28:40 Thou shalt have olive trees throughout all thy coasts, but thou shalt not anoint [thyself] with the oil; for thine olive shall cast [his fruit].
28:41 Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.
28:42 All thy trees and fruit of thy land shall the locust consume.
28:43 The stranger that [is] within thy borders shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.
28:44 He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.
28:45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God, to keep His Commandments and His Statutes which He commanded thee:
28:46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.
28:47 Because thou servedst not the "I AM" thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all [things];
28:48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the "I AM" shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in need of all [things]: and He shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until He have destroyed thee.
28:49 The "I AM" shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, [as swift] as the eagle (emblem of Babylon and their descendants the Romans) flieth; a nation whose tongue (babble-onian) thou shalt not understand;
28:50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor show favour to the young:
28:51 And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which [also] shall not leave thee [either] corn, wine, or oil, [or] the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee.
28:52 And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the "I AM" thy God hath given thee.
28:53 And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the "I AM" thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the strictness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:
28:54 [So that] the man [that is] tender among you, and very delicate, his eye shall be evil toward his brother, and toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the remnant of his children which he shall leave:
28:55 So that he will not give to any of them of the flesh of his children whom he shall eat: because he hath nothing left him in the siege, and in the strictness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee in all thy gates.
28:56 The tender and delicate woman among you, which would not adventure to set the sole of her foot upon the ground for delicateness and tenderness, her eye shall be evil toward the husband of her bosom, and toward her son, and toward her daughter,
28:57 And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them for want of all [things] secretly in the siege and strictness, wherewith thine enemy shall distress thee in thy gates.
28:58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this Law that are written in this Book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE "I AM" THAT "I AM";
28:59 Then the "I AM" will make thy plagues extraordinary, and the plagues of thy seed, [even] great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.
28:60 Moreover He will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.
28:61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which [is] not written in the Book of this Law, them will the "I AM" bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
28:62 And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as "the stars of heaven" for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the "I AM" thy God.
28:63 And it shall come to pass, [that] as the "I AM" rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the "I AM" will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land where thou goest to possess it.
28:64 And the "I AM" shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, [even] wood and stone.
28:65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the "I AM" shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:
28:66 And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:
28:67 In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were evening! and at evening thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
28:68 And the "I AM" shall bring thee into slavery AGAIN with ships, by the way whereof I spoke unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again (if ye keep The Covenant): and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy [you].

A Freeman

Superstar
Enoch 7:1-10
7:1 It happened after the sons of men had multiplied in those days, that daughters were born to them, elegant and beautiful (Gen. 6:1-2).
7:2 And when the angels, the sons of heaven, beheld them, they became enamoured of them, saying to each other: Come, let us select for ourselves wives from the progeny of men, and let us beget children.
7:3 Then their leader Samyaza said to them; I fear that you may perhaps not be disposed to the performance of this enterprise;
7:4 And that I alone shall suffer for so grievous a crime.
7:5 But they answered him and said: We all swear;
7:6 And bind ourselves by mutual oaths, that we will not change our intention, but execute our projected undertaking.
7:7 Then they swore all together, and all bound themselves by mutual oaths. Their whole number was two hundred, who descended upon Ardis, which is the top of Mount Armon.
7:8 That mountain, therefore, they called Armon, because they had sworn upon it, and bound themselves by mutual oaths.
7:9 These are the names of their chiefs: Samyaza, who was their leader, Urakabarameel, Akibeel, Tamiel, Ramuel, Danyal, Azkeel, Sarakuyal, Asael, Armers, Batraal, Anane, Zavebe, Samsaveel, Ertael, Turel, Yomyael, Arazyal. These were the prefects of the two hundred angels, and the remainder were all with them.
7:10 Then they took wives, each choosing for himself; whom they began to approach, and with whom they cohabited; teaching them SORCERY*, incantation, and the dividing of roots and trees.

*SORCERY = PHARMACY / WITCHCRAFT / MEDICINE / DRUGS / POISON

Enoch 8:1-4
8:1 Moreover Azazyel taught men to make swords, knives, shields, breastplates, made them see that which was behind them and the workmanship of bracelets and ornaments, the use of paint, the beautifying of the eyebrows, the use of stones of every valuable and select kind, and all sorts of dyes, so that the world became altered.
8:2 Disrespect increased; fornication multiplied; and they transgressed and corrupted all their ways.
8:3 Amazarak taught all the sorcerers, and dividers of roots;
8:4 Armers taught the solution of pharmacy;

Enoch 9:6-9
9:6 Samyaza also has taught sorcery, to whom Thou hast given authority over those who are associated with him. They have gone together to the daughters of men; have lain with them; have become polluted.
9:7 And have discovered crimes to them.
9:8 The women furthermore have brought forth giants (Gen. 6:4).
9:9 Thus has the whole Earth been filled with blood and with iniquity.

Enoch 64:6 A Commandment has gone forth from the Lord against those who dwell on the Earth, that their end may be; for they know every secret of the angels, every oppressive and secret power of the satans (fallen angels - opposers of God) and every power of those who commit sorcery*, as well as of those who make molten images in the whole Earth.

*SORCERY = PHARMACY / WITCHCRAFT / MEDICINE / DRUGS / POISON

A Freeman

Superstar
August 9, 2015

February 10, 2019

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
From: The Poisoned Needle by Eleanor McBean, concerning blood pollution/poisoning through vaccine -

Dr. Shelton writes: "The whole of the modern medical practice of vaccine, serum and antitoxin
therapy is based upon the supposition that the body manufactures substances called anti-
toxins, anti-bodies, antigens, etc., which are capable of meeting and destroying toxins that get
into the body. The idea seems to be sound, although it is possible that the work of destroying
such toxins is that of the detoxification carried on by the liver, and lymph glands, etc. Anti-
toxins, antibodies, antigens, etc., have never been isolated. They have only been assumed,
while the practice based upon their assumed existence has been both a failure and disaster.

However, this may not be due to their non-existence. If they exist it is impossible to separate
them from the proteins of the animal’s blood (in making vaccines) and these proteins when
injected directly into the blood of another animal (or human being) are very poisonous
. Besides this, there is no evidence that the anti-toxins of one species can be made use of by another species. Where vaccines are employed, it constitutes the introduction of actual disease matter into the blood. That is, the supposed causitive germs or some product of the disease is introduced into the body. The consequences are often terrible. Real benefits are never
observed.

Dr. Hodge continues:
"After a careful consideration of the history of vaccination gleaned from an impartial and
comprehensive study of vital statistics, and pertinent data from every reliable source and after
an experience derived from having vaccinated 3,000 subjects, I am firmly convinced that
vaccination cannot be shown to have any logical relation to the diminution of cases of
smallpox, and —

"15 — That the serious killer diseases such as cancer, syphilis, heart trouble, polio,
tuberculosis, etc., will never be eliminated as long as blood pollution through vaccination is
continued
;
"16 — That the community that has sanitary surroundings, a pure water supply, wholesome
food, good health and freedom from the blood-poisoning effects of vaccination, need have no
fear of smallpox or any other diseases;

Dr. Charles E. Page of Boston said:
"I have been a regular practitioner of medicine in Boston for 33 years. I have studied the
question of vaccination conscientiously for 45 years. As for vaccination as a preventative of
disease, there is not a scrap of evidence in its favor. Injection of virus into the pure
bloodstream of the people does not prevent Smallpox
. Rather, it tends to increase its
epidemics and makes the disease more deadly. Of this we have indisputable proof. In our
country (U.S.) cancer mortality has increased from 9 per 100,000 to 80 per 100,000 or fully
900 per cent increase, within the past 50 years, and no conceivable thing could have caused
this but the universal blood poisoning now existing."

Dr. E. M. Ripley, of Unionville, Connecticut, stated in a public address delivered in New
Britain, Connecticut:
"Never in the history of medicine has there been produced so false a theory, such fraudulent
assumptions, such disastrous and damning results as have followed the practice of
vaccination; it is the ultima thule (extremity) of learned quackery, and lacks, and has ever
lacked, the faintest shadow of a scientific basis. The fears of the people have been played
upon as to the dangers of smallpox and the sure prevention by vaccination, until nearly the
whole civilized world has become physically corrupted by its practice.

"The life-blood of nations has become the cesspool of vaccinators wherein they have poured
the foul excretions that are thrown off from diseased beasts
, nature adjudging it too vile to
contaminate the system of any living creature.

Dr. J. Peebles (M.D.,Ph.D.) in his hook "VACCINATION A MENACE TO PERSONAL
LIBERTY" wrote:
"When a mad dog enters a community and bites a child, the whole population rises up and
demands the death of the creature, and desires that all available means be immediately used
to eliminate from the system of the child the virus that has been so cruelly inserted. The action
of the people in this case is a very natural one; but let me tell you that where tile bite of a mad
dog has caused death in one case, the mad doctor with his calf-lymph and poisoned needle
has caused tens of thousands of deaths.

"Vaccination is the most outrageous insult that can be offered to any pure-minded man or
woman. It is the boldest and most impious attempt to mar the works of God that has been
attempted for ages.
The stupid blunder of doctor-craft has wrought all the evil that it ought, and
it is time that free American citizens arise in their might and blot out the whole blood-poisoning
business."

Leviticus 17:11-14
17:11 For the life of the FLESH [is] in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the Altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it [is] the blood [that] maketh an atonement for the soul.
17:12 Therefore I said unto the children of Israel, No soul of you shall eat blood, neither shall any stranger that sojourneth among you eat blood.
17:13 And whatsoever man [there be] of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, which hunteth and catcheth any beast or fowl that may be eaten; he shall even pour out the blood thereof, and cover it with dust.
17:14 For [it is] the life of all flesh; the blood of it [is] for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of NO MANNER OF FLESH: for the life of all flesh [is] the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.

How much more obvious does it need to be made that anyone accepting blood-poisoning vaccinations are choosing death and disease over life and health?

A Freeman

Superstar

A Freeman

Superstar
For those who may not understand God's warnings to us about the use of pharmaceutical drugs, aka "witchcraft" and "sorcery", which have poisoned both the minds and the bodies of those who lack Faith (trust in God), please see what God has to say about it in His Law:-

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt NOT suffer a witch to live.

Deuteronomy 18:9-14
18:9 When thou art come into the land which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee, thou shalt NOT learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
18:10 There shall NOT be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, OR A WITCH,
18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, OR A WIZARD, or a necromancer (medium).
18:12 For ALL that do these things [are] AN ABOMINATION unto the "I AM": and because of these abominations the "I AM" thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
18:13 Thou shalt be perfect with the "I AM" thy God (
Matt. 5:48).
18:14 For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the "I AM" thy God hath NOT suffered (permitted) thee so [to do].

A witch/sorcerer (or a wizard/sorcerer) is NOT some mythical character that rides around on a broomstick, to scare people on Halloween; a witch is anyone that makes up "magic" potions/poisons (witch's brew) to allegedly "cure" others of their sicknesses, which God sends as punishment to correct our errant behavior, and to redirect us back to Him. See Deut. 28:15-68, which plainly states that disease is a punishment for sinning/breaking God's Law, i.e. putting one's trust in doctors/physicians and their poisons instead of in God (2 Chron. 16:12-13).

God is our Healer, NOT the witch-doctors/drug-pushers and the corporate fictional chemical-pharmaceutical-medical industrial complex that make trillions off of the human suffering that they cause through the intentional poisoning of others for profit.

Exodus 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the "I AM" thy God, and wilt do that which is right in His eyes, and wilt give ear to His Commandments, and keep all His Statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I [am] the "I AM" that healeth thee.

Last edited: