CovID-19-Western Medicine-Pharmacy/Witchcraft in Scripture

JoChris

Superstar
For those who may not understand God's warnings to us about the use of pharmaceutical drugs, aka "witchcraft" and "sorcery", which have poisoned both the minds and the bodies of those who lack Faith (trust in God), please see what God has to say about it in His Law:-

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt NOT suffer a witch to live.

Deuteronomy 18:9-14
18:9 When thou art come into the land which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee, thou shalt NOT learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
18:10 There shall NOT be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, OR A WITCH,
18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, OR A WIZARD, or a necromancer (medium).
18:12 For ALL that do these things [are] AN ABOMINATION unto the "I AM": and because of these abominations the "I AM" thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
18:13 Thou shalt be perfect with the "I AM" thy God (
Matt. 5:48).
18:14 For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the "I AM" thy God hath NOT suffered (permitted) thee so [to do].

A witch/sorcerer (or a wizard/sorcerer) is NOT some mythical character that rides around on a broomstick, to scare people on Halloween; a witch is anyone that makes up "magic" potions/poisons (witch's brew) to allegedly "cure" others of their sicknesses, which God sends as punishment to correct our errant behavior, and to redirect us back to Him. See Deut. 28:15-68, which plainly states that disease is a punishment for sinning/breaking God's Law, i.e. putting one's trust in doctors/physicians and their poisons instead of in God (2 Chron. 16:12-13).

God is our Healer, NOT the witch-doctors/drug-pushers and the corporate fictional chemical-pharmaceutical-medical industrial complex that make trillions off of the human suffering that they cause through the intentional poisoning of others for profit.

Exodus 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the "I AM" thy God, and wilt do that which is right in His eyes, and wilt give ear to His Commandments, and keep all His Statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I [am] the "I AM" that healeth thee.
Your script was addressed in the thread.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/are-medicines-permitted-by-god-according-the-real-bible.10809/

A Freeman

Superstar
The most important words in all of Scripture are John 3:3-7. Unless it is correctly understood that each of us is a spiritual-Being (Soul) that is temporarily incarnating the human body seen in a mirror, it is impossible to understand anything spiritual.

Humans see everything upside down and backwards, calling what is good evil and calling what is evil good. And that is exactly what all humans are doing by exalting/idolizing doctors and their pharmaceutical drugs, chemotherapy and radiation, etc., instead of exalting and worshiping God.

The following is a brief summary of what God has told us about pharmacy/witchcraft and the witch doctors who prescribe and administer these poisons:-

From His Law:-

Exodus 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the "I AM" thy God, and wilt do that which is right in His eyes, and wilt give ear to His Commandments, and keep all His Statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I [am] the "I AM" that healeth thee.

See: Deuteronomy 28 for the blessings and the curses of The Law, where the blessings are bestowed upon those who keep The Law and the curses (penalty clause) -- which include all of the diseases of Egypt that lead to death -- to be experienced by all those who stubbornly refuse to keep The Law.

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

A "witch" isn't a fictional character dressed in a black robe with a pointy hat flying around on a broom; a witch is a PHARMACIST, mixing together chemical potions, aka a witch's brew.

2 Chronicles 16:12-13
16:12 And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease [was] exceeding [great]: yet in his disease he sought not to the "I AM", but to the physicians.
16:13 And Asa slept with his fathers, and died in the one and fortieth year of his reign.

Physicians are also known as doctors. Those doctors/physicians who are administering chemical poisons, as they did in Egypt (the first "vaccines" were administered by cutting the patient and rubbing a concoction on the open wound to get it directly into the bloodstream) are engaging in pharmacy/witchcraft.

Galatians 5:19-21
5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, PHARMACY/WITCHCRAFT, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit The Kingdom of God.

In the original Greek, the word in Galatians 5:20 above following idolatry is pharmakeia, which is where the modern day word pharmacy originates. It is translated in the KJV as "witchcraft" and elsewhere as "sorcery". It was Simon (Pater), the sorcerer (pharmacist) in Acts 8:9-25 that was treating the people of Samaria with his concoctions (pharmacy), before he moved to Rome and became the first leader of their new religion known as "Christianity", which fused a mixture of pagan beliefs in with the Gospel message Simon Pater had heard from the disciples, including Simon Peter.

Galatians 5:20 Greek Text Analysis

Revelation 9:20-21
9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils (liars), and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their SORCERIES (Greek: pharmakōn), nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Revelation 9:21 Greek Text Analysis

Revelation 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the Earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations DECEIVED.

Revelation 18:23 Greek Text Analysis

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 21:8 Greek Text Analysis

Christ told us to seek FIRST the Kingdom of God (which is SPIRITUAL - God is a Spirit-Being - John 4:24) which, in this matter, means seek God's Guidance on why He has allowed the disease to occur, so that you can correct the errant behavior that caused the illness. That errant behavior may involve identifying something toxic in one's environment that they previously didn't realize they were being exposed to, or it may be some behavior or attitude of theirs toward others that is in need of correcting.

Instead of going through this problem identification process with God, most people reach for the medicine cabinet, or visit their local witch doctor/sorcerer to acquire some UNNATURAL chemical concoction to treat the symptoms of their illness. And when the human feels its life is threatened, it runs to these same witch doctors out of fear, placing their total trust in (worshiping) these witch doctors/sorcerers and their "modern medicines", i.e. pharmacy/witchcraft and radiation (a known carcinogen - how could something that causes cancer somehow cure it?).

There are NATURAL remedies that Father (God) has provided. Those who keep His Law/Commandments, and genuinely seek His Guidance, and appreciate His Correction will seek and find those natural remedies.

A Freeman

Superstar
The post above has been shared for everyone's benefit, although not everyone will benefit from reading it.

It is impossible to use unnatural poisons (chemicals/pharmacy/witchcraft) to heal oneself. This should be intuitive, but most in this world are so completely enamored by these drugs and who worship the drug pushers will argue against it, so their body can continue poisoning itself and with it their minds.

Pharmaceutical drugs treat symptoms, to suppress those symptoms. A simple example of this are painkillers, which mask the pain that has been allowed to indicate that something is wrong. The painkillers don't address the root cause of the illness or dis-ease; they actually make the situation worse, because whatever has caused the dis-ease is still there and can grow.

Regardless of what humans may believe, we (the spiritual-Beings/Souls) have been here many times in different human bodies, so that God can teach us all of the lessons we need to learn. If, after 6000 years someone still believes that witches/sorcerers/pharmacists/doctors etc. hold the key to their health and happiness, then they have made their choice of their own free-will to place those individuals ABOVE God.

And yes, the magic virus scam (Covid-19) was a TEST, given to us to separate those who would still be ruled by fear and thus place their trust in the beast system of corporate fictional governments, the corporate fictional media, corporate fictional hospitals and their witch doctors, and the corporate fictional organized religions, all of which most have placed ABOVE God.

So IF you took the Covid-19 jab, you chose human science (falsely so-called knowledge) over God and His Love and Wisdom. How could anyone con themselves into believing that wasn't the MOTB? And worse yet, most who have done so are not only in a state of denial, but faithlessly blame God, as if over 3500 years of written warnings somehow wasn't enough.

Let the "dead" bury the dead. Let the faithful see and come to The Light. May Father's Will be done here on earth as it is in heaven.

A Freeman

Superstar
From: https://spacedoutscientist.com/2017/03/10/the-history-of-pharmacy-and-medication/ -

Pharmacy is derived from the Greek word pharmakeia, meaning “use of drugs, medicines, potions, or spells; poisoning, witchcraft; remedy, cure.”

1500 BC: The Ancient Egyptians are notorious for their advanced chemical and pharmacological knowledge. The Ebers Papyrus is one of the oldest preserved medical documents. It has over 700 plant species and drugs used for therapy.

From: https://www.pharmaguideline.com/2021/07/history-of-pharmacy.html -

According to ancient Egyptians, the word pharmacy is derived from ph-ar-maki, which means the provider of safety and security. However, according to the greeks, the word pharmacy was taken from the word pharmakon which means drug and poison. The expert in the field of pharmacy is the pharmacist earlier referred to as the shamans, priests, healers, chemists and druggists.

From: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_medicine -

The medicine of the ancient Egyptians is some of the oldest documented. From the beginnings of the civilization in the late fourth millennium BC until the Persian invasion of 525 BC, Egyptian medical practice went largely unchanged and included simple non-invasive surgery, setting of bones, dentistry, and an extensive set of pharmacopoeia. Egyptian medical thought influenced later traditions, including the Greeks.

https://www.vumc.org/lacy-lab/adventure-travel-guide-microbial-world/modern-antibiotics-ancient-egyptian-civilization

Deuteronomy 28:15, 27, 60 (please read the entire chapter carefully, to understand why people get sick and that the actual cure to all disease is to return to keeping The Law)

28:15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God, to observe to do all His Commandments and His Statutes which I command thee this day; that ALL THESE CURSES [of the Law] shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

28:27 The "I AM" will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the hemorrhoids, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.

28:60 Moreover He will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
How does God define the very same word [Greek pharmakeia (Greek: φαρμακεία)] in His Word?

View attachment 85528

Source: https://biblehub.com/text/galatians/5-20.htm

So pharmacy = sorcery (aka witchcraft), which is why God has CONDEMNED it, for our benefit.

Galatians 5:19-21
5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, PHARMACY (aka sorcery/witchcraft) pharmacy, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit The Kingdom of God.

A Freeman

Superstar
Pharmacy/witchcraft/sorcery has been around for thousands of years, culminating in what is now referred to as "modern medicine". And yes, God has been warning us about pharmacy/witchcraft/sorcery throughout the Bible for thousands of years, beginning with the Exodus from Egypt, the birthplace of pharmacy/witchcraft/sorcery.

Tylenol, like all pharmacy/witchcraft/sorcery, is a POISON.

Do a web search for paracetamol or acetamenophen poisoning (generic terms for Tylenol), bearing in mind that most are controlled by big pharma, which admit Tylenol is toxic, but falsely claim that it's only toxic in dose amounts over the "recommended" (by the manufacturer) limits.

https://academic.oup.com/bjaed/article/14/4/153/293533?login=false -

Toxicity may occur even within the recommended dose range in certain patient groups because of altered metabolism.

Got Snakes? Kill 'em with Tylenol

Anyone recipient or advocate promoting the LETHAL, POISONOUS Covid-19 jab is promoting pharmacy/witchcraft/sorcery, i.e. the intentional poisoning of their fellow man (or woman) whether they realize it or not.

No one who does such things actually loves their neighbour as much or more than themselves.

Mark 12:29-31
12:29 And Jesus answered him, The First of all the Commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength and serve Him ONLY: this [is] the first COMMANDment.
12:31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other COMMANDment greater than these.

And anyone showing such hatred toward others will NOT inherit the Kingdom of God, as we have repeatedly been warned for thousands of years.

A Freeman

Superstar
Excerpt below from: https://biblehub.com/greek/5331.htm -

5331. pharmakeia

Strong's Concordance
pharmakeia: the use of medicine, drugs or spells
Original Word: φαρμακεία, ας, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: pharmakeia
Phonetic Spelling: (far-mak-i'-ah)
Definition: the use of medicine, drugs or spells
Usage: magic, sorcery, enchantment.

HELPS Word-studies
pharmakeía (from pharmakeuō, "administer drugs") – properly, drug-related sorcery, like the practice of magical-arts, etc. (A. T. Robertson).

NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
from pharmakeuó (to administer drugs)
Definition
the use of medicine, drugs or spells
NASB Translation
sorceries (1), sorcery (2).

Thayer's Greek Lexicon
STRONGS NT 5331: φαρμακεία

φαρμακεία (WH κια, so T (except in Galatians 5:20; cf. the Proleg., p. 88); see Iota), φαρμακείας, ἡ (φαρμακεύω);
a. the use or the administering of drugs (Xenophon, mem. 4, 2, 17).
b. poisoning (Plato, Polybius, others): Revelation 9:21 (here WH text Tr marginal reading φαρμακῶν; many interpretations refer the passage to the next entry).
c. sorcery, magical arts, often found in connection with idolatry and fostered by it: Galatians 5:20 (where see Lightfoot) (Wis. 12:4 Wis. 18:13; for כְּשָׁפִים, Isaiah 47:9; for לָטִים, Exodus 7:22; Exodus 8:18; for לְהָטִים, Exodus 7:11); tropically, of the deceptions and seductions of idolatry, Revelation 18:23.
STRONGS NT 5331: φάρμακον [φάρμακον, φαρμάκου, τό, from Homer down, a drug; an enchantment: Tr marginal reading WH text in Revelation 9:21 (R. V. sorceries), for φαρμακεία, which see (in b.).]

Strong's Exhaustive Concordance
sorcery, witchcraft.
From pharmakeus; medication ("pharmacy"), i.e. (by extension) magic (literally or figuratively) -- sorcery, witchcraft.
see GREEK pharmakeus

Forms and Transliterations
φαρμακεία φαρμακείᾳ φαρμακείαις φαρμακειων φαρμακια φαρμακία φαρμακίᾳ pharmakeia pharmakeía pharmakeíāi
Links
Interlinear GreekInterlinear HebrewStrong's NumbersEnglishman's Greek ConcordanceEnglishman's Hebrew ConcordanceParallel Texts

Englishman's Concordance

Galatians 5:20 N-NFS

GRK: εἰδωλολατρία φαρμακεία ἔχθραι ἔρις
NAS: idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife,
KJV: Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred,
INT:idolatry sorcery enmities strife

Revelation 18:23 N-DFS
GRK: ἐν τῇ φαρμακείᾳ σου ἐπλανήθησαν
NAS: were deceived by your sorcery.
KJV: by thy sorceries were all
INT: by the sorcery of you were misled

pharmakeia = pharmacy = witchcraft = sorcery = a form of idolatry (placing doctors, etc. above God, our Healer)

A Freeman

Superstar

Flarepath

Star
Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt NOT suffer a witch to live.
But then who would charity organisations have left to staff their shops?
I've helped at many charity shops and I suspect that when they left at the end of the day they didn't say goodbye to each other, they said "When shall we three meet again?"..:)

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
But then who would charity organisations have left to staff their shops?
I've helped at many charity shops and I suspect that when they left at the end of the day they didn't say goodbye to each other, they said "When shall we three meet again?..:)
Do you believe the intentional poisoning of billions of people with the magic virus scam lethal injection program is somehow a laughing matter?