Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

L3M4

Star

polymoog

Superstar
Omg somebody has to tell them about these vax
i warned the wife; her family pressured her to take it (and the brother). the husband wouldnt touch it.
also, the neighbor behind their house has heart problems now.

my conscience is clear. i warned everyone i could.

i went to gas up today and met a customer there, working a shift. he yelled, "unvaxxed!" at me with a bunch of customers there. i yelled back, "you wont have to worry about dying suddenly!"
"yup!!"
and i drove off.

L3M4

Star
i warned the wife; her family pressured her to take it (and the brother). the husband wouldnt touch it.
also, the neighbor behind their house has heart problems now.

my conscience is clear. i warned everyone i could.

i went to gas up today and met a customer there, working a shift. he yelled, "unvaxxed!" at me with a bunch of customers there. i yelled back, "you wont have to worry about dying suddenly!"
"yup!!"
and i drove off.
You did the right the thing, time will let them know u were right all along, especially when the corrupts responsible for the genocide are found guilty. Why would someone yell unvaxxed at u tho :eek:

polymoog

Superstar
You did the right the thing, time will let them know u were right all along, especially when the corrupts responsible for the genocide are found guilty. Why would someone yell unvaxxed at u tho :eek:
he was a customer, and we had discussed the covid hoax before. i like having loud conversations like that so that others that are standing around are forced to hear the truth.
--
just before this, an older guy i didnt know pulled in to get gas and started ranting about biden and the fixed election to the gas station guy from another gas pump. i said something back, then he came over and started talking about how conspiracies are all true, and told me about the kennedy assassination (which i humored him, because i want to encourage him to keep having these conversations).
then, he said something i DIDNT know. topps cards (the same ones that make/made baseball cards) put out a series of JFK trading cards after he was elected. they had him, his wife, etc. in pictures on the cards-- i think he said there were 8 or something. after the assassination, they put out another 8 about him being killed. there were ones of him in the motorcade, etc. there was one, he said, of all the conspirators on the last card-- like in the brady bunch style, a card with a few tiled photos of faces. on the back they printed a quote from LBJ saying that quote the night before, to the effect of, "after tonight, that son of a bitch will be gone and ill be president".

L3M4

Star
he was a customer, and we had discussed the covid hoax before. i like having loud conversations like that so that others that are standing around are forced to hear the truth.
--
just before this, an older guy i didnt know pulled in to get gas and started ranting about biden and the fixed election to the gas station guy from another gas pump. i said something back, then he came over and started talking about how conspiracies are all true, and told me about the kennedy assassination (which i humored him, because i want to encourage him to keep having these conversations).
then, he said something i DIDNT know. topps cards (the same ones that make/made baseball cards) put out a series of JFK trading cards after he was elected. they had him, his wife, etc. in pictures on the cards-- i think he said there were 8 or something. after the assassination, they put out another 8 about him being killed. there were ones of him in the motorcade, etc. there was one, he said, of all the conspirators on the last card-- like in the brady bunch style, a card with a few tiled photos of faces. on the back they printed a quote from LBJ saying that quote the night before, to the effect of, "after tonight, that son of a bitch will be gone and ill be president".
That's very brave of you to put yourself out there as an advocate for literally what is right, the truth is such a dangerous thing now days under Trudeau's & Biden Regimen but as u can see more people are by your side and each time the people push further the elite backs down, thanks for helping wake up , whenever there are more voices opposing the tyranny others will join too!

The JFK thing is insane I'd search for this card this evening to see if I find anything, def worth to learn

L3M4

Star
Former CDC director Redfield testified that NIH, State Department, USAID, & the DOD funded the creation of COVID in Wuhan.We need Nuremberg trials on Fauci and everyone involved
(I guess they're referring to the vax since covid is literally made up)