Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

A Freeman

Superstar
When satire becomes indistinguishable from reality, you know we're in trouble.

Watch this video to find out more about the new and innovative research done by the Kaufman Institute for Coincidence, and their contribution to the field of medicine. Warning: this video is satire. Back in the old days, I wouldn't have to explain but because of the tremendous amount of deceit and gaslighting in the media in 2023, I feel compelled to specify. I'm trying to reach people with comedy, where logic has failed.

redqueen

Superstar
I think we are going to see more of this. They took dirty money and people are realizing and becoming angry

this one is bit strange to me
that the dr isn't shaking the camera at all(strange)even though
Ya just got cut off driving by a big guy that looks extremely
angry who goes in the trunk for something(strange it's a rang)
then is coming at Ya

guy breaks out the window clears the glass outta the way
(strange)and doesnt even smack that dr in the mouth
once(strange)

yet Your there because he administered the one that took
Your family?not sure I would be able to control myself if I
just lost everyone I Love

makes me think that
this is what tptb want Us to See,this will get Us going after
the tail of the snake while the head of the snake(tptb)slinks
off like usual to continue bringing in their world

We need to focus Our anger at those Truly responsible the
head of the snake before We go after the body

why do Ya think swab and fiends are scared needing an army
for protection this time because there is a majority of Us angry
there is not much more anyone will actually take before shtf and
they're directing where We should be looking so it's not them We
come for

clambot

Veteran
Its all an act, theater put on to goad the small-minded to rash action which will then justify draconian measures.

clambot

Veteran
This clown found "fame" by placing SIXTH?! What a joke. This must be one of the consequences of the "everyone gets a trophy" movement.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

L3M4

Star
That's really awesome that you took the time to translate the doc. Good to know that the AI Google translate can't be trusted. Pure evil.
Thanks Frank and it's really awesome u guys as well get to share important things about the vax and the injuries, good highlights even if they're "repeated" from somewhere else because sometimes if ppl find something in a different social media and then get here and see it again because somebody else shared it too that itself reinforces the importance of it & may inspire to create awareness of it back in other places

The Google AI & Apple Neural engine are evil, (even more than corrupt men itself) as well as many other things.
Check this out https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-google-ai-apple-neural-engine-are-evil-they-have-been-doing-this-since-the-1960.10685/

P.S.
I also personally felt a responsibility to share as much of the truth because this isn't some random isolated Psy-Op somewhere in the middle of no where that doesn't affect anybody (like previous ones), this plandemic actually reached literally everywhere and even my area (and it has literally affected me too as well). It's Nazi Germany in our noses!!

Last edited: