Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

FilthPig

Veteran

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar

0:36. footage of a man staring off at the ceiling before he spins and collapses.

this isnt the first video of a vax victim having this type of body spasm before dying... some simply collapse but others experience this.
this is strange that so many do seem to
be Seeing something before they spiral out

I watched a twitter clip with the compilation that is in your video and i didn't know what to make of the whole thing but i did hazard it was the vaxx and it's contents. No, i don't believe it's demons because it's obvious they are responding to something within their vicinity. I don't think it's 5G either. Now that i've watched both clips, it is very likely this is what's going on...

^^something in your body that responds to an external source of light. I don't think the black lights being installed are merely to identify who is vaxxed and who isn't. It is very possible they are installed to do exactly what is happening to the people in the clips...so it doesn't bode well for protests. Droves of people could spasm and die en masse....and what would the media say? Some new zombie disease....get vaxxed.
It's interesting that some of the people in the clips look up...like at a camera in the ceiling. A building would have these black light emitting devices in the ceiling...i guess.

On another note, don't you guys think that watching all these clips of people dropping dead is actually desensitizing us just like gratuitous murder in films and tv shows desensitized people and created apathy??

polymoog

Superstar
On another note, don't you guys think that watching all these clips of people dropping dead is actually desensitizing us just like gratuitous murder in films and tv shows desensitized people and created apathy??
watching these clips: no.
seeing a person/people begin to drop dead during a jog or shopping in real life (i havent seen this yet): yes.

if adults refused to take personal responsibility by ignoring the anti-vax crowd or researching the vax themselves (the internet is available on almost every phone), i wont lose sleep over it. we warned them repeatedly. its sad when its a someone who is loved, but there was nothing else we could have done other than strap them down in a chair for 12 months until the vax propaganda passed.

polymoog

Superstar
"We lost a great mind" No you didn't just another brainwashed fool killed by the Pfizer vax

william rivers pitt, journalist.

Get Vaccinated

4:25.
1664497177180.png

note: i am FULLY aware i am going to hell for that. but i am going laughing.

polymoog

Superstar
Pro jab presstitute says "Long live science". It lived longer than she did. Dead after her 3rd dose

another journalist. this one was from brazil.

polymoog

Superstar
Moderna (aka Murderna) works great on unwanted hair...and even wanted hair.

hair falling out of a womans scalp after the shot.