Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

fotw

Established
This is why I always read the comments on videos:

"The question is, What is a schedule 4 poison? It is merely classified as a prescription drug! look it up. I love you SGT, but please, please do your research and stop fear mongering! These schedule 4 substances include: Alprazolam (Xanax), Carisoprodol (Soma), Clonazepam (Klonopin), Clorazepate (Tranxene), Diazepam (Valium), Lorazepam (Ativan) Midazolam (Versed), Temazepam (Restoril) and Triazolam (Halcion). Now, I am not saying that these things are the best to take, I do not recommend them. However, these are all classified under schedule four! Please do your research."

They would never put this information on paper anyway it would be way easier to catch them...but also classifying drugs and medicine as "poison" (too much of it can poison you) is an ambiguous way to say it and not be too obvious.
Yes the other schedule 4 drugs you listed are classified as a poison and can kill or cause harm which is disclosed on the drug inserts and drug company web sites. Another difference is that they are all prescribed unlike the Covid shots. The Covid shots have been marketed as safe and effective while using blank inserts without any given warnings which is a bold faced lie and a lack of informed consent. And lets not mention that the public has been fear mongered and threatened with job loss, especially in Australia. The research was extensive by the original author of the video. The danger of these schedule 4 drugs should not be understated.

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
this is a Heartbreaking watch and Hear
her crying out for Help then to Hear how
nonchalant and the joking that was happening
between the other hotel goers is disgusting

instead of trying to offer any kinda assistance
they both were too scared to even go See if there
was anything that could be done to Help her in anyway

polymoog

Superstar
Presstitute suffers vax induced stroke during live broadcast. She didn't get the memo

1:15.

redqueen

Superstar
wasn't sure if this belonged here or Franks
thread but because it's mostly on the se's
and deaths I chose here

Lucy

Star

polymoog

Superstar
POPULAR YOUTUBE PERSONALITY DESTROYED BY PFIZER VAX INDUCED CANCER (LEUKEMIA)

2 min.

1662908484442.png

polymoog

Superstar