Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

polymoog

Superstar
17 yr old daughter of vax pushing US House Rep killed by vaccine

Rep. Sean Casten’s 17-Year-Old Daughter Was Found Dead At Home - Fully Vaccinated. Illinois Congressman Sean Casten’s 17-year-old daughter Gwen Casten died Monday morning, his office announced.

SomaticBanshee

Established
17 yr old daughter of vax pushing US House Rep killed by vaccine

Rep. Sean Casten’s 17-Year-Old Daughter Was Found Dead At Home - Fully Vaccinated. Illinois Congressman Sean Casten’s 17-year-old daughter Gwen Casten died Monday morning, his office announced.
So sad. I mean this is just terrible.

polymoog

Superstar
a few more local vax injuries/deaths this week:

today, a lady said she suffered two strokes over the winter. blood clots, she said, that had to be removed.
another customer has a daughter in CA in the ICU with her premature baby, not looking good.
another customer has a daughter that just gave birth to a stillborn infant.

none of them suspected/suspects the vaccine.

e-Enoch

Superstar

polymoog

Superstar
And they came for the kids...

@SomaticBanshee dont watch it.
0:31.

why arent these parents FLIPPING out? i wouldve assaulted several of these medical jab pushers if this is what happened to my kid.
ive answered this question already in my previous post: normies cannot connect the vax and these vax injuries together. mainstream media is silent on this, and thats the ONLY source of their information. when the information dam bursts (its building as we speak!), thats when we will see the violence against the medical profession and the pols who pushed it on us.

why arent these parents FLIPPING out? i wouldve assaulted several of these medical jab pushers if this is what happened to my kid.
ive answered this question already in my previous post: normies cannot connect the vax and these vax injuries together. mainstream media is silent on this, and thats the ONLY source of their information. when the information dam bursts (its building as we speak!), thats when we will see the violence against the medical profession and the pols who pushed it on us.
What is the evidence that this kid's illness is caused by the vaccine? I am not saying it's not but I feel a lot of those videos circulate just for shocking and social media engagement because they include no context.

Lucy

Star

Oh gosh that was heart breaking to watch...

polymoog

Superstar
What is the evidence that this kid's illness is caused by the vaccine? I am not saying it's not but I feel a lot of those videos circulate just for shocking and social media engagement because they include no context.
a very fair question to ask... typically, jason boss gets his videos from his vax side effects/deaths page on twitter or tiktok or something. i personally do not know 100% if this was vax related; i am going on boss` integrity that it is.

this is not to say i dont post his videos without judging their accuracy. recently, he also posted a short video about the childrens vax trials and on his title said that 3/4 of the children died in the trial, which was never indicated in the video.

3/4 of the Kids DIED! - 4526 Kids Were Pfizer

although the video content was pretty good, the title was misleading so i declined to post it.

polymoog

Superstar
Tyler Sanders dead at 18: ‘9-1-1: Lone Star’ actor was an Emmy nominee

some of the better comments:

Woke Superstore
RIP… what a shame. Let’s hope this is just another case of a healthy kid dying peacefully in his sleep — nothing to see here people. Walk away. Wink wink.

Joe America
The 'Pfizer Drop' is a brand new dance that's all the rage with the kids.

Sock Dolager
Faucid by Pfizer.

Vinnie Bonderman
who know S ? i know H e was y O ung. it’s T oo early. Let’ S wait.

jack bar
"unknown cause" is the biggest killer in America.

-----------

moog:
maybe we should ban "unknown causes". something MUST be done about this because these ''causes'' are killing too many americans these days. (id like someone to meme-ify that.)

Lucy

Star
Source - Reddit Conspiracy

I'm not here to shit on the vaccine. I know hundreds of people who've gotten it without adverse affects. Unfortunately my father isn't one of those people.

Prior to his booster, my father was a hard working, successful man. He was bringing in about 20k a month, had a beautiful home, and a decent life overall. That all changed once he got his booster in December.

He went for his booster shot on 12/23 at 10AM. I arrived at his house at around 8PM to find him on the floor, unresponsive, covered in a pool of urine.

Called 911, brought him into the hospital. Told every doctor and nurse that he had gotten his booster about 8-10 hours ago, they all looked at me as if I was insane.

Turns out my dad had a stroke. What are the odds my healthy father coincidentally has a stroke 8 hours after receiving his booster? Pretty damn slim.

Since then, he's been a wreck. He hasn't been able to work, his cognitive state is decaying, his memory is awful, he has no motivation to do anything. He used to be a healthy active man, since the stroke he stopped cooking for himself, stopped exercising, eats like shit, and hasn't been able to return to his job. He's now back in the hospital for a blood clot in his leg and narrowly missed amputation. He is going to have no choice but to sell his home as he cannot continue to afford it with no income.

Thank you big pharma for ruining my fathers life! And taking away from mine. But of course, whenever I mentioned it to any healthcare professional, I would get shrugged off as if I'm some conspiracy theorist moron. Fuck Pfizer, fuck Moderna, and fuck all the corrupt assholes who are getting rich and living with no stress while the middle class citizens suffer. Fuck you!!!!

TLDR: fuck the CDC/WHO for shoving this rushed vaccine down our throat and banning other alternatives like ivermectin.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Could these "sudden deaths" called SADS, among vaccinated and boosted adults be related to graphene oxide and 5G?

Last edited: