barricades and making sure We can't fight back with long range weapons

I See it popping off a lot more when the real heat of summer
sets in as We normally get those who go crazy with the heat
now though We have the covazy so what's gonna happen when
someone that goes heat crazy already that have been dexav gonna
do when they get the crazies this year it looks like it's starting off
with another record breaking year already least where I'm at We're
Seeing rb almost everyday
...ECONOMIC COLLAPSE...already happening...

redqueen

Superstar
...ECONOMIC COLLAPSE...already happening...
tptb will tear Our World apart to rebuild their vision that's
why We See/Hear the new world order and the build back better lines
for them to succeed in having in place everything they want by 2030
they have to tear down so much just look at the planning they have
they want in place by that time there is only one way they can do it
tear it down to get their new world built back better

Behumble

Established
2 out-and-about, on the street reports to share:

1. customer whose daughter has been healthy her whole life has suddenly developed a tumor on her spine. i didnt mention the vax because shes a leftist and couldnt be sure about that being a reported side effect (although bizarre cancers ARE a side effect). i opened the newspaper (dont worry, i didnt buy that rag) later on that day and it seems some famous female tennis player developed a tumor on her spine as well and had to drop out of some tourney. hmm.... hmmm!

2. another customer started talking about her daughter being in the hospital with her new baby in the ICU being very underweight and unhealthy. GEE, i wonder what that could be.
Could be the result of this:

“They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern [alluding to Pavlov]. You can not change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior.”

Demoralization is a process that is “irreversible”. Bezmenov actually thought (back in 1984) that the process of demoralizing America was already completed. It would take another generation and another couple of decades to get the people to think differently and return to their patriotic American values, claimed the agent.

I just got an email from the Covid Blog which I haven't heard from in a long time. Ray Liotta had been a spokesman for Chantix which was made by Pfizer so if the vaccine didn't get him Chantix did. They had to take Chantix off the market because of health damage. He would have been better off smoking than taking that crap. Also they have good article on SADS which is the latest scam perpetrated by MSM. Sudden Adult Death Syndrome. So now anyone dies from vaccine it is SADS fault.

SomaticBanshee

Established

polymoog

Superstar
Vaxxed Sperm No Longer Swims, Vaxxed Embryos No Longer Grow

3:07. i would say that this is a good video to share with normies, but by this time, one either got the jab or didnt. those young women will not be able to have children.

my conscience is clear-- i warned everyone i could. theyll be kicking themselves, but not nearly as hard as the VC forum members who got the clot shot after having all of this information right in front of them for months.

polymoog

Superstar
Moderna Study Showed Significant Increase in Fetal Skeletal Malformations

3:26.
Moderna’s Study Shows Significant Increase in Skeletal Malformations in The Fetus
The FDA and CDC pushed it to pregnant women as safe
The FDA covered it up:
The study carried out in pregnant rats by Moderna showed a significant increase in skeletal malformations in the fetus.
The FDA covered it up and lied to pregnant women that there were no risks associated with these shots.

Behumble

Established
Vaxxed Sperm No Longer Swims, Vaxxed Embryos No Longer Grow

3:07. i would say that this is a good video to share with normies, but by this time, one either got the jab or didnt. those young women will not be able to have children.

my conscience is clear-- i warned everyone i could. theyll be kicking themselves, but not nearly as hard as the VC forum members who got the clot shot after having all of this information right in front of them for months.
It's sad when they'd rather pretend that everything is fine instead of admitting to the truth to save their egos.

What's baffling is that by showing concern for their health somehow we were the bad guys.

A Freeman

Superstar
I just got an email from the Covid Blog which I haven't heard from in a long time. Ray Liotta had been a spokesman for Chantix which was made by Pfizer so if the vaccine didn't get him Chantix did. They had to take Chantix off the market because of health damage. He would have been better off smoking than taking that crap. Also they have good article on SADS which is the latest scam perpetrated by MSM. Sudden Adult Death Syndrome. So now anyone dies from vaccine it is SADS fault.
What makes it a SAD syndrome is that all of this was totally avoidable. We've been warned for a very long time, from multiple sources that ALL chemical/pharmaceutical drugs, vaccines, chemo-"therapy", etc. are poisons.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/covid-19-western-medicine-pharmacy-witchcraft-in-scripture.8223/

"The Poisoned Needle" by Dr. Eleanor McBean

Has anyone watched the show that Mike Adams did yesterday when he was a substitute host on Infowars? This is scary stuff. I read the article on Natural News today but don't know if I can handle watching it. Brief synopsis is they take samples of blood clots from people who are dead from vaccine and run them through testing to see what is actually happening and what material was produced by death vaccines. If anyone can handle watching it I would be interested in your reaction.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Or do We just sit back and wait til
all is said and done and tptb have taken
all Our options to stop them away from Us
so that even if We want to do more it's too late

We need hackers and I don't Know
where to go for them now as I've lost
touch with those I worked with,by time
I regain all I have lost in memory and learn
to do the hacking it will be too late
I don't think it's really down to hacking. I think that scientist-doctors should atleast throw weight behind finding a CRISPR antidote. A protein that inhibits the mRNA that they are shooting people up with.
Although, i think we'll see some serious hacking when digital IDs/wallets are fully rolled out.

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
@Karlysymon
We need all the Peoples that We can get
spreading/Speaking Truth

unfortunately alot of drs/Peoples are fine injecting
Peoples with poisons/hiding Truth as long as their
status/money keeps coming in,a lot are afraid of speaking
out because of the dangers it can hold

We need hackers,the kind that can hack all the
advertisement on all digital billboards,to break