Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

e-Enoch

Superstar
Sure. I'm open to watching it

I know chicken pox and strepthroat aren't deadly, I got chicken pox as a kid too.

In this/his situation, he specifically stated, completely unprompted and repeatedly, that he wouldn't be able to handle chicken pox as an adult because he never got them as a kid and he wasn't vaccinated for it.

That's also why he has to go to the emergency room for strep throat and why he gets really bad mono. His combination of lack of vaccines + a sheltered upbringing wasn't good for his immune system.

I completely believe that some people have bad reactions to vaccines, there's no reason not to believe that since there's a 15 minute period of waiting afterwards to see if there's any allergic reactions.

I also don't particularly care if people don't want to get it. Whether because of bad reactions or straight up hesitancy, someone else's medical record is none of my business.

I just feel like it's something that has more pros than cons in my personal life; I don't want to be hindered by private institutions requiring it and me not having it. I also don't mind the immunity boost, because I saw firsthand the issues that a person without those immunities has to repeatedly go through.
15 minutes of waiting to see if you have any bad reaction? Must be the longest 15 minutes of somebody's life. Are you still alive?

e-Enoch

Superstar
Brace yourself if you're watching this, as some of the photographs in the video are graphic (fibrin clots in veins):

Worldwide Exclusive: Embalmers Find Veins & Arteries Filled with Never Before Seen Rubbery Clots (30:28 mins)

I think Lucy's image is from Facebook, but Twitter is also really bad for Covid censorship as well. They completely remove some tweets/accounts (e.g. Robert Malone) and mark others as misleading even if they're legitimate information, if it implies the v*ccines aren't working as advertised.