Doctor, leave those kids alone!

Hey Doctor! Leave those kids alone

All in all it's just another kick in the balls
All in all your just another fool with no balls

Repeat.

(Spoken)

Didn't work? Have it again
If you don't get your shot you can't have any freedom. How can you have any freedom if you didn't get your shot?

You! Yes you anti vaxxer!
Drop dead laddy.

If you don't eat your fake meat you can't have any pudding.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I've decided to re-write the lyrics

We don't need no vaccinations
We don't need no forced control
No social distance in the classroom
Doctor, leave those kids alone!

Hey Doctor! Leave those kids alone

All in all it's just another kick in the balls
All in all your just another fool with no balls

Repeat.

(Spoken)

If you don't get your shot you can't have any freedom. How can you have any freedom if you didn't get your shot?

You! Yes you anti vaxxer!
Drop dead laddy.

Cool...

I suddenly thought of this song...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Triple-Vaccinated Swiss Olympic athlete diagnosed with Myocarditis…

The star runner Fabienne Schlumpf announced the news in a post on Instagram. Schlumpf confirmed to a Swiss newspaper that she has been triple vaccinated and that she has not had Covid.

“Unfortunately myocarditis is holding me back at the moment. It’s certainly not an easy time for me, but I’m not giving up. I hope to be back soon, chasing my dreams… and competitors,” she wrote. This is however the end of the road for her career. “Nobody can say how long I’ll have to put my career on hold,” she admitted.

The 31-year-old is said to feel “tired” everyday and after her heart rate shot up during an easy endurance run last month, she consulted a doctor who diagnosed her with myocarditis.

The runner who specializes in the 3000 meters steeplechase, won the silver medal at the 2018 European Championships. Her personal best of 9:37.81 is the current Swiss national record.

The star runner Fabienne Schlumpf announced the news in a post on Instagram. Schlumpf confirmed to a Swiss newspaper that she has been triple vaccinated and that she has not had Covid.

“Unfortunately myocarditis is holding me back at the moment. It’s certainly not an easy time for me, but I’m not giving up. I hope to be back soon, chasing my dreams… and competitors,” she wrote. This is however the end of the road for her career. “Nobody can say how long I’ll have to put my career on hold,” she admitted.
Pussies. All of her doctors must be too cowardly to tell her the truth that it's over for good, probably scared of having to take responsibility for it.

Last edited: