Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

So has anyone else noticed people getting more aggressive and angry since having the phizer jab. My sister had the first shot a few weeks ago and shes picked a fight with everyone around her. Shes always been a bit hot-headed, but today she ended up getting arrested for fighting, and since the jab shes been fighting and arguing with everyone. Before it was just argumentive and always being right now if someone disagrees she will get violent

So has anyone else noticed people getting more aggressive and angry since having the phizer jab. My sister had the first shot a few weeks ago and shes picked a fight with everyone around her. Shes always been a bit hot-headed, but today she ended up getting arrested for fighting, and since the jab shes been fighting and arguing with everyone. Before it was just argumentive and always being right now if someone disagrees she will get violent
I have a neice who thinks NPR is telling the truth. I told her Pfizer is paying them to lie and she claimed I was just being political. Then I told her Pfizer makes Zoloft which she takes everyday and then she exploded and told me to leave. The saddest thing about this is that she is a therapist.

FilthPig

Veteran
Black Fungus is popping up ,one of the side-effects of AIDS . Pfizer blames covid ofcourse ,not their vaccine that f*cks up peoples immune system ..
More about that black fungus in Jim Stones webpage - http://82.221.129.208

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/health/medical/deadly-black-fungus-disease-spotted-in-americans-with-covid-19/

fotw

Established
I Am Not Misinformation 1:34:29

fotw

Established
Women woke up to the Covid Jab Fraud after Suffering Adverse Reactions 2:05

fotw

Established

fotw

Established
COVID vaccine Injuries - Young Healthy Girls Life Is Destroyed 00:52

fotw