Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

elsbet

Superstar
Don't mean to derail the thread, but since there are so many adverse side effects to the Pfizer "vaccine", I found it interesting that they're also known for making antidepressant drugs Zoloft and Prozac. These drugs are known to have "suicidal tendencies" as one of the adverse reactions. These drugs were taken by Brynn Hartman, Phil Hartman's wife and Robin Williams, among others. On behalf of Phil's children, Brynn's brother actually filed a wrongful death suit against Pfizer and settled out of court. Therefore, there is hope people can hold them liable:

ANTIDEPRESSANT?? Another Great Comedian, Robin Williams, Lost to Suicide or Murder by Prescription?

While it's not on the first few links in the DuckDuckGo search engine, I was able to find that Pfizer also makes Prozac:
Iirc, Prozac belongs to Eli Lilly-- Pfizer's Evil Twin.

As an example of their standard lack of ethics...
Patients are not supposed to drink on these "medications" due to horrendous interactions & side effects-- but only Europe was required to add to the label, initially. The US did not, until it was mandated, of course).

Prozac (and likely other SSRI's) caused/ often causes alcoholics with longterm sobriety to start drinking, again-- it's well documented in Peter Breggin's book, Talking Back to Prozac.
These companies have been sued over and over again for adverse effects.

They've also been sued (successfully) for billions due to False Marketing of other drugs which caused fatalities.
Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History

Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-announces-largest-health-care-fraud-settlement-its-history

But they can be trusted for this...?

People are consulting "fact checker" sites, which say it's only partly true, rather than court records. Please see link in Spoiler to the Department of Justice site to verify it is completely true.

The government should be sued for contracting with known criminals-- or, for only fining them for Murder.

I marvel at the people who don't believe the reality of the situation, and I kind of loathe those who just don't give a shit. -.-

Great post, OM.

~JC~

Veteran
Don't mean to derail the thread, but since there are so many adverse side effects to the Pfizer "vaccine", I found it interesting that they're also known for making antidepressant drugs Zoloft and Prozac. These drugs are known to have "suicidal tendencies" as one of the adverse reactions. These drugs were taken by Brynn Hartman, Phil Hartman's wife and Robin Williams, among others. On behalf of Phil's children, Brynn's brother actually filed a wrongful death suit against Pfizer and settled out of court. Therefore, there is hope people can hold them liable:

ANTIDEPRESSANT?? Another Great Comedian, Robin Williams, Lost to Suicide or Murder by Prescription?

While it's not on the first few links in the DuckDuckGo search engine, I was able to find that Pfizer also makes Prozac:
Don’t forget about Chantix!

elsbet

Superstar

No drugmaker pulls such a profitable product from shelves over a theoretical risk, as the article states.

Thanks for posting.

Cigs are competition, I think... or something. Why would they want people to quit when "treating" them is also profitable?

Unless it isn't as profitable. Idk, but I always go back to the 10 o'clock people, and the nicotine effect (on non-chainsmokers). Every time. -.-

redqueen

Superstar
Maybe smoking isn't the cause of the cancers they say they are
As it's a big big chunk of money to just walk away from
Maybe all the cancers we think are from smoking
Is actually caused by
The foods we eat,the every day things we use
The medication these same corporations give us
While they tell us what diseases it is we have
That of course are the diseases they tell us
the definition is and whether they even exist or not
All the things in the air they feel like putting there
Maybe all the extras they put in the tobacco
I don't think I can trust in anyone or corporations
That have been proven to out right lie
At the costs of the most vulnerable without a second thought
We are all expendable to them

Maybe smoking isn't the cause of the cancers they say they are
As it's a big big chunk of money to just walk away from
Maybe all the cancers we think are from smoking
Is actually caused by
The foods we eat,the every day things we use
The medication these same corporations give us
While they tell us what diseases it is we have
That of course are the diseases they tell us
the definition is and whether they even exist or not
All the things in the air they feel like putting there
Maybe all the extras they put in the tobacco
I don't think I can trust in anyone or corporations
That have been proven to out right lie
At the costs of the most vulnerable without a second thought
We are all expendable to them
American Spirit tobacco has nothing added to it. When you put the cigarette down it goes out.

Keep in mind that BlackRock is also the largest shareholder of Pfizer...

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
Did you see this in the linked article, by chance?

Vaccinated” people appear to be developing a vaccine-induced immunodeficiency disorder, a condition similar to AIDS.

I haven't heard this yet, though it doesn't surprise me. Has anyone else heard about this?

e-Enoch

Superstar
Did you see this in the linked article, by chance?

Vaccinated” people appear to be developing a vaccine-induced immunodeficiency disorder, a condition similar to AIDS.

I haven't heard this yet, though it doesn't surprise me. Has anyone else heard about this?
I've been looking again for that article I saw regarding this... wonder if it's been removed already...

Anyways, here's another shocking one;