Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

Aamy

Star
Prayers for you Aamy.
My heart is breaking that your Mom did that to you. Go to the thread remedies for vaccines on here. There is so much we can do now.
I'm a mom and my daughter who is pregnant got the vaccine. She tried to fight it but her job was forcing her to get it or they were going to fire her. My heart is broken.
But I know I can pray for her and my sweet grandson yet to be born. I need to rest in God.
Yes we are living in such evil times. I am grateful you are on here and shared your story so that we can pray for you and give you support.
Omg ! Your daughter is pregnant and they forced her to get this shit ?! Sorry for my bad words but im so upset because i know that i am totally useless. They are monsters ! I hope, she will be fine her and with her little baby. You are so nice on this thread, because they are others threads where people are crazy and stupids too. Thanks for your pray ! I live in France, and even there, its the end of the world. I think there are some countries who are still trying to not accept the vaccine and their stupid fucking pass.

You are adorable really. The problem is that we haven't all the chance to have a real family. My mother is toxic as hell loooong time before the covid thing, so im not even surprised. But still, she did it behind my back, I was so mad when i get this horrendous thing in my shoulder. The 2nd dose hurt me weirdly. But not the first.

Fajr

Veteran
Whistleblower #0116 Registered Nurse - New Zealand 29/10/21 #ANZAC Greetings, I have to share, I'm a registered nurse in the (North Island) in A&E, and since being in level 3 we've had a great deal of people getting vaccinations, as a result I've witnessed a number of severe reactions during my shifts. After seeing so many severe vaccine reactions I think it's important that NZers understand the risks. (1) My own mother got her 2nd jab and came down with myocarditis and she is not the first I've seen suffer, so many are coming in, it's becoming critical. They say covid has the potential to overwhelm us, but surely the cure can't be worse than the disease, Like others I've seen shedding that has resulted in pulmonary embolism (blood clots in the lungs) as well as a raft of other serious illnesses. (2) (3) Like the 15 year old with thrombocytopenia which is incredibly rare in young people, or the 46 year old with arthritis when she had none before? These reactions are beyond what should be expected in these age groups. You need look no further than the many other whistleblower reports you are getting to see the impact on our communities. I think people need to know what's going on because it's being swept under the carpet. Now is the time we must stand together to fight this tyranny. Going against the system is never easy but we must, absolutely must stand up and educate New Zealander's. Whistleblowers: fso.whistleblowers@tutanota.com Media/Administration: fso.media@tutanota.com Social Media: Telegram - Frontlineworkers Speak Out! ❤‍ #AU

Wigi

Veteran
Its worse than brainwashing. Really. Since I am 8, she is always on her laptop to play at Bigfarms and she is in front of the tv, all the fucking day, can you just imagine ?! Since im 8 ! And im 25 now. Her favorite channel is Cnews. My sister too is dumb like hell, because of social medias. I cant say that i trust in a god, because of my education and my own beliefs. We can say that im an agnostic girl. In revanche, I believe a lot in Karma. But thats not very helpful.. thanks to you, to try to motivate me again. Because I'm so fucking lost in my life. Like really.

She said to me :" if you dont take your 2nd dose, you get out of this house" she knows that im not able to live for the moment because i havent got enough money ! So i should stay with this toxic woman.

She blackmailed me after six months without this shit in my arm. I didnt feel anything for my first dose. But i suffer for the 2nd. There is something suspicions here. My right shoulder was so big because of the injection, during one fucking week. By chance, I didnt suffer by any others things like headaches. Thanks god. But still, it was swell during one entire week, and the sensation inside my shoulder was like i did a tatoo, and it scratched me so much.
Of course she watches CobayesNews yikes, i'm from France as well (maybe not for long) but many people started to wake up so you're not as isolated as you're thinking right now. Then of course if you're born and raised in France you'll first have to get rid of the masonic education given by public schools.
I suggest you to watch the youtube videos from Draw My economy, he's a french youtuber against health pass doing videos exposing the pandemic and vaccine scam. On the comment section you'll find many other people in France thinking just like you in fact.
I pray for you all so we overthrow this tyranny

Aamy

Star
Of course she watches CobayesNews yikes, i'm from France as well (maybe not for long) but many people started to wake up so you're not as isolated as you're thinking right now. Then of course if you're born and raised in France you'll first have to get rid of the masonic education given by public schools.
I suggest you to watch the youtube videos from Draw My economy, he's a french youtuber against health pass doing videos exposing the pandemic and vaccine scam. On the comment section you'll find many other people in France thinking just like you in fact.
I pray for you all so we overthrow this tyranny
Oh thank you really much for your message, my english is not too bad but not really good too. I know that on this website, i could find people who seek some truths even if its so hard.. but where i am and i live, they are sheeps. Littérale sheeps. I live near Paris, its certainly one of the most place, where people are under mind control, they are so dumb, im done with them. I dont find someone like the people on this thread, when I try to explain what is going on with this vaccine thing. They laugh at me.

They are sheeps ! I start to hate them because I'm trying to save them *facepalm*

Thanks you anyway to rassure me because im so done, like really. Yeees before Cnews, it was LCI. Omg. I should leave because my sanity health is in danger. Its worse than the vaccine to live with someone who is dumber minute by minute. She is in love with Zemmour. Litteraly. I tried to speak about Karl Zero. Do you want to know what she told me? Warning, trigger alert. She said that she doesn't like him.

At this moment, I know that you cant do anything for this type of idiot. I sound harsh because its my mother, but god. Its so difficult. And im not even going to start with my 30 years sister. She is still in love with Disney and Mickey . Im alone in this shit. Just to write this, I want to cry of despair.

Kirk777

Rookie
Interesting. Now they're saying that an antidepressant made by the Solvay family (Mothers of Darkness Castle owners) is helpful for serious covid. How did they come upon that knowledge????

Fajr

Veteran

Bollywood star Puneeth Rajkumar dies of a heart attack after morning workout The 46-year-old allegedly suffered chest pains at the gym and was rushed to hospital where a doctor diagnosed him with an acute heart attack, the Daily Mail reported. Rajkumar was transferred to Vikram Hospital in Bengaluru where he arrived ‘unresponsive’ and was later pronounced dead, doctors said. A large crowd gathered outside the hospital to pay tribute to the star as news of his heart attack spread. He’s survived by his wife and two daughters. Subscribe to RT t.me/rtnews

Fajr

Veteran
Whistleblower #0119 Retired NSWPF Officer 30yrs+, Funeral Industry Worker 6yrs+ Location withheld 2/10/21 Retired NSW Police officer after > 30 years service. Working in the funeral industry for 6 years smallish country town (---, NSW). Currently stood down due to Medication (vaccine) status. The company has the Government contract which involves being called to removal of deceased people upon Police request for a variety of reasons such as: require coronial investigation, suspicious circumstances, fatal motor vehicle accidents, or not being treated by a doctor for 12 months. This contract covers 24hrs/7days in the (--- Police District) population is about 52000. I was on call week on/week off. Some events of note: 1. April 2021 - 89 Female, living alone with dogs. Healthy. Deceased within days of getting vaccine. 2. May 2021 – 76 Female. healthy eater, walking morning and evening, playing sport. Deceased within days of getting vaccine. 3. August 2021 – 42 Female. Slightly alternate lifestyle. Deceased within 2 days of getting vaccine. 4. September 2021 – 45 Female. Busy lifestyle. Healthy eater. Deceased within weeks of getting vaccine. 5. October 2021 – 39 Male. Timber worker. Fit. Deceased @ 6 weeks after vaccine after numerous hospital visits. These are some of > 20 deaths recorded by a government agency (NSW Police) and updated after another event. I have also had on occasion to see and hear General Practitioners who attend funeral parlour mortuary (to conduct Cremation reports and view deceased people for cremation to ensure they do not have pacemakers fitted) and view the written Medical Certificate Cause of Death prepared by Hospital Doctors (locums in some instances) and state, “but I knew him he was healthy, Cause of Death Pneumonia – 2 days – what a cop out” which is alarming to me. The number of Medical Certificates Cause of Death that have: Pneumonia 2 or 3 days, of DVT was significantly higher on other deceased people since April 2021 which just so coincides with the vaccination program commencement. Several of my work colleagues and friends have also been treated at hospital for heart palpitations, massive migraines for a week, post vaccine. I am also aware of at lease three people who have suffered stroke post vaccination – two of whom are basically palliative. Hope this information is relevant and can be posted onto the FSO site. Let me know if you need my phone number/s to clarify or confirm this information. FSO blesses and thanks you for your service, a true light in the darkness ✨ Whistleblowers: fso.whistleblowers@tutanota.com Media/Administration: fso.media@tutanota.com Social Media: Telegram - Frontlineworkers Speak Out! ❤‍ #AU
Whistleblower #0118 Wardsperson Location withheld Workplace identification provided ✅ 2/10/21 I'm a wardsperson at --- Hospital. I had a job to take a 70+ yr old lady to theatre for an operation. When I arrived, she was in pain, looked exhausted, and her leg was swollen larger than a pineapple. During the trip I asked her what happened, as sometimes it's alright to ask. She proceeded to tell me that she'd been healthy before taking the AZ vax. Afterwards she found out her body was now 'full of blood clots'. She proceeded to tell me how since then she's had a heart attack, a stroke, and whatever has happened to her leg. Her leg was not only swollen but covered in bruises and blisters. Her toes were dark purple. The blisters were bigger than 50c pieces. She told me she hadn't wanted to get the vax, but that she and her husband felt they were doing what the government said was right, and that they didn't have a choice. She only had one dose. Now she doesn't know what to do, and wonders if she's a bad person for not getting the second dose. I understand she's older, but her entire life has been turned upside down. I really struggled with this one. I had to take a few minutes afterwards and collect myself. My --- is also a wardsperson and has seen countless people coming through ED with side effects from the vaccines. Despite all this, the hospital has now placed a directive stating all staff must be vaccinated. I may lose my job, but I've seen firsthand what it does to people. Whistleblowers: fso.whistleblowers@tutanota.com Media/Administration: fso.media@tutanota.com Social Media: Telegram - Frontlineworkers Speak Out! ❤‍ #AU