Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

Fajr

Veteran
Whistleblower #0109 Laboratory Technician Location withheld 26/10/21 Hi I work in a big laboratory in --- and would like to tell you what's happening in the labs. About 3-4 weeks ago I noticed a big increase in the number of ECG's we are receiving. The increase was very sudden and noticable, I started to pay attention to it and looked at the doctors request forms. They were all urgent tests. The tests mostly are troponin, d dimer and ECG. All people who are getting these test are after they receive a vaccination. Mostly Pfizer, some AZ and last week Moderna. It’s people who went to their doctor with problems after vaccination. They are not in the hospital care yet. The clinical notes from doctors (if they bothered to write it down) states: Heart problems after vaccination....after 1st dose, after 2nd dose.. 1 week after vaccination, 2 weeks after vaccination, next day, 2 days ago... different variations. But most upsetting is the fact that they are all young people! Born in the 80s 90s and 00s. Some are teenagers - just 15 - 16 year olds! With heart problems! The clinical notes are: Chest pain Chest discomfort Myocarditis Pericarditis Extreme fatigue Abdominal pain Tachicardia Chest heaviness Sharp chest pain - all after the vaxx. Now I noticed that less doctors are writing clinical notes. But if you see the combination of these test: troponin, d dimer and ECG and the person is 20-30 y.o. it's absolutely clear why they are having these tests Every day during my shift I see 20-30 request forms with clinical notes and some without clinical notes. I’ve stopped counting them. The second part I want to mention is Covid swabs. They are a river of money for the company. The amount of covid swabs coming in every day is enormous! You have to see it with your own eyes to believe it! It's a money making machine. You wouldn't like it to stop if it were your business. After all I see there is no way they can convince me to get this shot! From --- I am not working there any more. Whistleblowers: fso.whistleblowers@tutanota.com Media/Administration: fso.media@tutanota.com Social Media: Telegram - Frontlineworkers Speak Out! ❤‍ #AU

Both FB and Twitter suspended her original account.
Don't mean to derail the thread, but since there are so many adverse side effects to the Pfizer "vaccine", I found it interesting that they're also known for making antidepressant drugs Zoloft and Prozac. These drugs are known to have "suicidal tendencies" as one of the adverse reactions. These drugs were taken by Brynn Hartman, Phil Hartman's wife and Robin Williams, among others. On behalf of Phil's children, Brynn's brother actually filed a wrongful death suit against Pfizer and settled out of court. Therefore, there is hope people can hold them liable:

ANTIDEPRESSANT?? Another Great Comedian, Robin Williams, Lost to Suicide or Murder by Prescription?

While it's not on the first few links in the DuckDuckGo search engine, I was able to find that Pfizer also makes Prozac:

Kirk777

Rookie
Don't mean to derail the thread, but since there are so many adverse side effects to the Pfizer "vaccine", I found it interesting that they're also known for making antidepressant drugs Zoloft and Prozac. These drugs are known to have "suicidal tendencies" as one of the adverse reactions. These drugs were taken by Brynn Hartman, Phil Hartman's wife and Robin Williams, among others. On behalf of Phil's children, Brynn's brother actually filed a wrongful death suit against Pfizer and settled out of court. Therefore, there is hope people can hold them liable:

ANTIDEPRESSANT?? Another Great Comedian, Robin Williams, Lost to Suicide or Murder by Prescription?

While it's not on the first few links in the DuckDuckGo search engine, I was able to find that Pfizer also makes Prozac:

I believe the Solvay family owns the "Mothers of Darkness" castle. They are involved in the invention/production of Prozac and large producers of the fluoride that goes into the water.

Aamy

Star
Guys, I'm so afraid, and I'm so mad because of my mother. She betrayed me, and took an appointment, on doctolib. She didn't stand the fact, I fucking didn't want this vaccine. I resisted the pressure during several months. Until I see on my mails and my phone, that I should take my doses. I was so mad, she did it behind my back, and i couldn't say anything, she was with me, to be sure I take the vaccin. I hate this witch. She is so stupid. Im stressed now.

She has no brain and believe everything on the media. Cnews is her favorite channel on tv. And she is a sheep. Due to the quarantine, I was forced to go back home.

Just why people are so fucking dumb?

Guys, I'm so afraid, and I'm so mad because of my mother. She betrayed me, and took an appointment, on doctolib. She didn't stand the fact, I fucking didn't want this vaccine. I resisted the pressure during several months. Until I see on my mails and my phone, that I should take my doses. I was so mad, she did it behind my back, and i couldn't say anything, she was with me, to be sure I take the vaccin. I hate this witch. She is so stupid. Im stressed now.

She has no brain and believe everything on the media. Cnews is her favorite channel on tv. And she is a sheep. Due to the quarantine, I was forced to go back home.

Just why people are so fucking dumb?
I'm so sorry! Did you already get it? Here's a video on cures for the vax - sorry not to derail the thread:

Aamy

Star
I'm so sorry! Did you already get it? Here's a video on cures for the vax - sorry not to derail the thread:

Oh thank you for the video, im going to watch it when i wi have more time . Im so afraid like really. They put Pfizer inside me ! Fucking Pfizer !

Aamy

Star
F*ck this sh*t!!!! When are parents gonna wake up and STOP POISONING their OWN kids!!!???
Say that to my mother ! Even if im not a kid anymore. She forced me to take Pfizer. I live in France. They are all sheeps ! She blackmails me because this woman believe fucking everything on CNEWS. She is becoming more and more dumb I swear. Im forced to stay with a toxic parent. So imagine poor kids who really have no choice ? Its messed up

Say that to my mother ! Even if im not a kid anymore. She forced me to take Pfizer. I live in France. They are all sheeps ! She blackmails me because this woman believe fucking everything on CNEWS. She is becoming more and more dumb I swear. Im forced to stay with a toxic parent. So imagine poor kids who really have no choice ? Its messed up
I'm so sorry! First off try not to freak out (I know easier said than done), but I do think mind can prevail over matter in many ways. I think we're in a spiritual war and I don't know your faith but I think if you are religious, praying to God for help will and can does help, and God can heal all things. I really do feel for you and all who were injected forcibly - truly it's criminal. Your Mom is brainwashed. But all you can do now is to try to trust in God and watch the video when you have some time. I believe you CAN do damage control - all is not lost!

Aamy

Star
I'm so sorry! First off try not to freak out (I know easier said than done), but I do think mind can prevail over matter in many ways. I think we're in a spiritual war and I don't know your faith but I think if you are religious, praying to God for help will and can does help, and God can heal all things. I really do feel for you and all who were injected forcibly - truly it's criminal. Your Mom is brainwashed. But all you can do now is to try to trust in God and watch the video when you have some time. I believe you CAN do damage control - all is not lost!
Its worse than brainwashing. Really. Since I am 8, she is always on her laptop to play at Bigfarms and she is in front of the tv, all the fucking day, can you just imagine ?! Since im 8 ! And im 25 now. Her favorite channel is Cnews. My sister too is dumb like hell, because of social medias. I cant say that i trust in a god, because of my education and my own beliefs. We can say that im an agnostic girl. In revanche, I believe a lot in Karma. But thats not very helpful.. thanks to you, to try to motivate me again. Because I'm so fucking lost in my life. Like really.

She said to me :" if you dont take your 2nd dose, you get out of this house" she knows that im not able to live for the moment because i havent got enough money ! So i should stay with this toxic woman.

She blackmailed me after six months without this shit in my arm. I didnt feel anything for my first dose. But i suffer for the 2nd. There is something suspicions here. My right shoulder was so big because of the injection, during one fucking week. By chance, I didnt suffer by any others things like headaches. Thanks god. But still, it was swell during one entire week, and the sensation inside my shoulder was like i did a tatoo, and it scratched me so much.

Lucy

Star
Prayers for you Aamy.
My heart is breaking that your Mom did that to you. Go to the thread remedies for vaccines on here. There is so much we can do now.
I'm a mom and my daughter who is pregnant got the vaccine. She tried to fight it but her job was forcing her to get it or they were going to fire her. My heart is broken.
But I know I can pray for her and my sweet grandson yet to be born. I need to rest in God.
Yes we are living in such evil times. I am grateful you are on here and shared your story so that we can pray for you and give you support.