Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

Empirical evidence beats opinion, there’s no argument there. None of ‘us’ need convincing, but anyone that is on the fence about this whole thing, might do, and are the target audience. A whole bunch of copied and pasted articles won’t have the same impact as a continuous thread of video links. I won’t respond further, I’ve made my point in this response. Apologies to Faijr for derailing.

Fajr

Veteran
My son died while taking his math class on Zoom. He had no previous symptoms - or any irregularities, pre-existing conditions, illnesses, disabilities, or birth defects. We are waiting for the autopsy because the doctors did not find anything,” the mother wrote in her Vaers-report. “He was a healthy boy, he had a good academic index, he wanted to be a civil engineer. He was the best thing in my life.” The boy reportedly got the second #PFIZER dose of the vaccine on April 3 and then died on April 27. Note ☝: Microvascular injury to the brain, heart, liver, and kidneys in a way that does not currently appear to be assessed in safety trials of these potential drugs. https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/10/healthy-16-year-old-boy-drops-dead-during-virtual-class-mom-blames-pfizers-covid-vaccine/

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Fajr

Veteran
Whistleblower #0102 Registered Nurse, Emergency Department, VIC 20/10/21 Male early 60s, no medical history, athlete. Had AZ a few days before, called ambulance for ongoing headaches, told he had vertigo and didn't need to go to hospital. Apparently headaches after the shot are "normal". Called again day or two later brought in, scanned, has had big stroke. It was of course a "coincidence". At least three lots of young people post Moderna all with headaches, palpitations, tachyarrhythmias and chest pain. One by one dismissed as being anxious. Haven't heard follow-up yet. Doctors are not making any effort to report, as they are claiming to be too busy (we're all so busy-busy) or they are dismissing patients out of hand with ridicule. Medical ethics is gone, completely gone, replaced by intellectual laziness and outright cowardice. Whistleblowers: fso.whistleblowers@tutanota.com Media/Administration: fso.media@tutanota.com Social Media: Telegram - Frontlineworkers Speak Out! ❤‍ #AU
Whistleblower #0101 Registered Nurse 20/10/21 Hi, I am an RN/Midwife with 27 yrs experience mainly in rural hospitals across Australia. I just wanted to let you know that there was a death of a 29 yr old female 10 days post her 1st Pfizer end of August. Found dead in her home (rural community of - 10000). Coroners report showed cause of death: Pulmonary Embolism. Her GP has reported this to the TGA. Whistleblowers: fso.whistleblowers@tutanota.com Media/Administration: fso.media@tutanota.com Social Media: Telegram - Frontlineworkers Speak Out! ❤‍ #AU
[/quite]