Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

There has been some evidence for this in Europe. I saw something about a Finnish nurse testing the vaccines herself and finding that half of them were saline, also there was stories about nurses supposedly giving out saline injections in various parts of Europe, however, I wonder if they even knew this, or if it was simply the way the vaccine was rolled out. It would make sense considering you see some people have their flesh start melting off or their heart gives out, and others are seemingly fine (for now).

From the perspective of evil, it would make sense as well to give placebos to some of the first eager participants in the vaccine experiment, who become the most vocal advocates, and then give the real one to people who held out and were hesitant but eventually caved.
Yeah, it's difficult to say. There's the infamous case of Tiffany Dover which I think was back in December when they started administering the shots, although, I could be mistaken. There's also Ben Stein who made a video saying he did NOT feel well at all after taking it which is probably hidden on the Internet by this point and then Hank Aaron. I believe there was also a well known boxer, but I'm not into boxing. I think these events all happened around the same time so I don't know how they're determining who gets what.

NBA Star Gets Blood Clots, Says From Jab, Ends His Season, Possibly His Career
"I was fine up until I took the vaccine... the vaccine ended my season. One thousand percent.”

“I got sick, and I never quite recovered from it,” Goodwin said on a Twitch stream. “I would always have back pain. I was just super tired in the games. I was so tired. I felt like I couldn’t run up and down the court. My back was hurting. My back really started hurting bad. Then, I’m like, ‘OK. I need to go to the doctor. That’s when I found out I had blood clots. That all within the span of a month.” – Brandon Goodwin

Goodwin is confident the clots were a result of the Covid-19 vaccine. Up until receiving the vaccine, he was in good health.

“I was fine until then. I was fine up until I took the vaccine, I was fine. People trying to tell you, ‘No. It’s not the vaccine.’ How do you know? You don’t know. Yes, the vaccine ended my season. One thousand percent.” – Brandon Goodwin
Saki, might be a good idea to start a separate thread so that you can post these articles? This thread is best when it’s showing the damage that the vaccines are doing. I’m not sure conjecture has that much of an impact to any hapless wanderers that happen across this page. Obviously videos of vaccine victims are going to be far more effective.

let me know if you think I’m being a bit harsh, but I definitely think you’re own thread is the way forward.

polymoog

Superstar
Vaxxed Child Down

2:05.

Weverton Silva: 13-Year-Old Boy Dies 6 Weeks After Receiving The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine.

The 13-year-old was inside a pharmacy on Friday night, October 8th, when he suddenly collapsed. A video shows doctors and bystanders trying to resuscitate him for several minutes, but he didn’t respond. His body is sent to Ariquemes for investigation. Officials will now try to determine what the casual relationship is between his sudden death and his first Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine 44 days earlier.

polymoog

Superstar
A Child is Murdered. 2 does death. May YHWH aka God Help Us!

1:48.
GEORGETOWN, GUYANA – A 14-year-old boy has died hours after receiving his second Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. Joshua Henry got the shot on October 4th. He returned home and complained to his parents about being unwell moments before he collapsed. He died on his way to hospital. An investigation by the Ministry of Health concluded that Joshua died from a brain aneurysm.

~JC~

Veteran
This made me feel good. This is a zoom chat with a few people who are against it and I was honestly surprised to see this. They must be struggling for ratings LOL

I love how the CNN anchor keeps trying to flip it and they’re like naaaah :p

edit: I just realized this was four months ago so I’m sorry if this is a dupe post!

Lucy

Star
Saki, might be a good idea to start a separate thread so that you can post these articles? This thread is best when it’s showing the damage that the vaccines are doing. I’m not sure conjecture has that much of an impact to any hapless wanderers that happen across this page. Obviously videos of vaccine victims are going to be far more effective.

let me know if you think I’m being a bit harsh, but I definitely think you’re own thread is the way forward.
I disagree.
This article Saki posted is about the professional basketball player's blood clots and side effects from the the shot.
This is exactly what this thread is for.
If I had posted it , I would have posted it on this thread also.
This professional basketball player is a vaccine victim.

I disagree.
This article Saki posted is about the professional basketball player's blood clots and side effects from the the shot.
This is exactly what this thread is for.
If I had posted it , I would have posted it on this thread also.
This professional basketball player is a vaccine victim.
I just think that Empirical evidence - ie videos showing vaccine injuries - are way more powerful than copied and pasted text. Probably just me but having masses of text copied and pasted issuing to have nowhere near the impact that link after link of videos of vaccine side effects, have.

Last edited:

Kirk777

Rookie
Kiss roadie "suddenly" dies of Covid. On a tour where everyone is vaxxed and regularly tested.

Lucy

Star
Now imagine the rage these young people hurt by the vaccine are going to have when they
I just think that Empirical evidence - ie videos showing vaccine injuries - are way more powerful than copied and pasted text. Probably just me but having masses of text copied and pasted issuing to have nowhere near the impact that link after link of videos of vaccine side effects, have.
I think posting articles and videos are equally powerful.
I prefer reading articles over videos. It could be an age thing.
However, we must be careful not to get petty with other posters. I think we all here want to get as much truth out to one another as possible.
The article that Saki posted about the vaccine injured basketball player might be shared or read by one person and be the one article that wakes someone up to the dangers of the vaccine.
Just my thoughts.
Don't want to chase anyone off this site who is trying to help people find the truth.

The Agrarian

Veteran
This data is only from December 2020 to July of this year but still.

The question everyone should be asking is this:

"If something were to go wrong after vaccination, do you believe your case won't be dismissed?"