Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

LogosRising

I got my second dose yesterday.

I feel like shit. No rashes or anything, but I definitely feel sick. Body aches, mostly. Super tired. Was nauseous in the morning.

It's expected, since they're sticking SARS nanoparticles into the body- it's just not fun at all.

I do strongly believe I had COVID in January 2020, and I read that the vaccine has stronger side effects if you've already had it.

Anyways, it's nothing that a little bit of flower can't ease :cool:
The “vaccine” is a bio-weapon and you’ve made a grave mistake. I don’t mean to be abrupt or insensitive in stating this so bluntly but this is all we can do now to protect others. Don’t post cutesie emojis to perpetuate your delusion that this is some small, insignificant decision you’ve made. The entire phenomenon being labeled the “delta variant” is injury and death caused by this injection. This is not a vaccine. M-RNA injections are an entirely separate technology than traditional vaccines. I am stating all this with nothing but good will toward you and anyone who reads this, regardless of whether they’ve committed this dangerous error or not. Anyone in your circumstance would do well to research detox options for drawing what you can of this poison out of your body. Please do not do this again. Do not get “boosters”. The purpose of these injections is to maim and kill. There is no benefit to be derived. I’m happy to answer any questions you or others may have.

Awoken2

Superstar
The “vaccine” is a bio-weapon and you’ve made a grave mistake. I don’t mean to be abrupt or insensitive in stating this so bluntly but this is all we can do now to protect others. Don’t post cutesie emojis to perpetuate your delusion that this is some small, insignificant decision you’ve made. The entire phenomenon being labeled the “delta variant” is injury and death caused by this injection. This is not a vaccine. M-RNA injections are an entirely separate technology than traditional vaccines. I am stating all this with nothing but good will toward you and anyone who reads this, regardless of whether they’ve committed this dangerous error or not. Anyone in your circumstance would do well to research detox options for drawing what you can of this poison out of your body. Please do not do this again. Do not get “boosters”. The purpose of these injections is to maim and kill. There is no benefit to be derived. I’m happy to answer any questions you or others may have.
Hi. Working on the hypothesis that the vaccine wasn't made for the virus but the virus was made for the vaccine, which I am right now, would you say that a certain percentage of the first dose were placebos? The second shot also have a proportion of placebos as will all the boosters.

I'm just thinking that if every shot contained graphene oxide or some other toxin then a second and third shot would not be necessary. Also if everybody who received the shot all got ill or died simultaneously then the unaffected would all know they were witnessing a sinister genocide programme and a huge kick back would follow.

This would also explain the reason why not everybody has magnetic areas on their bodies.

saki

Star
VAXXED Delta Pilot DIES IN-FLIGHT, Emergency Landing Required

During an interview with Stew Peters, Dr Jane Ruby provided Breaking information, corroborated by multiple sources, that a Vaxxed Delta Airlines pilot died in flight within the last two weeks, an emergency landing was forced, and the company is covering it up!

saki

Star
BOMBSHELL: Australia’s Gladys Berejiklian was bribed, blackmailed by Big Pharma to impose covid “vaccine” mandate

The Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) continues to be a cash cow for the corrupt political elite on both sides of the aisle, along with their handlers. The good news is that some of these shameless profiteers, including Gladys Berejiklian of New South Wales (NSW), Australia, are finally getting exposed for their crimes against humanity.

Berejiklian, who recently resigned from her post, was reportedly blackmailed by Big Pharma to force the “vaccines” on Aussies, otherwise the pharmaceutical drug cartels were going to charge her in a corruption probe.

Hoping to save herself from the ire of the drug kingpins, Berejiklian complied with their demands, only to eventually get outed anyway. Now, the woman has found herself in the global spotlight alongside other treasonous criminals like Tony Fauci and Francis Collins.

saki

Star
Double-jabbed Brits suffering 'worst colds ever' could have Covid without realising
Many Brits are currently suffering with intense cold like symptoms - including a runny nose, a sore throat, headaches, coughs and a loss of smell - which have been hard to shift even several weeks later

Brits suffering from miserable colds could actually be enduring breakthrough cases of Covid-19 without realising, potentially allowing the virus to continue to spread.

Over the past few weeks hundreds of thousands of people have been struck down by the fierce return of the common cold.
Anecdotal evidence suggests the 'worst cold ever' has spread widely, possibly fuelled by a dip in immunity after a year and a half of social distancing and mask wearing limited its potential to infect.

Rather than the usual inconveniencing runny nose and cough, the disease has been laying people out.
"The worse cold I have ever had," one Mirror reader reported.

saki

Star
Health Officials Said Cigarettes, Heroin, And Asbestos Were Safe. Today They Say, ‘Get A COVID Shot’

Lead paint, asbestos, heroin, and cigarettes were all once considered 'safe' by the U.S. government. But now we must not question their vaccine mandate.

In another example, the U.S. government was once the world’s biggest buyer of cigarettes. The U.S. Army’s chief medical officer, William Gorgas, pushed it to soldiers to sustain morale and discipline, calm nerves, boost alertness, foster camaraderie, and suppress hunger. Today, with the benefits of long-term studies, we know that cigarettes are a Group 1 carcinogenic, and the Centers for Disease Control states, “Tobacco smoke has at least 70 chemicals that cause cancer.”

Likewise, the government once deemed asbestos safe, and the U.S. Patent Office even issued a patent for its use as an “Improved Compound for Roofing and Other Purposes.” Again, with the benefit of time, we know that asbestos causes mesothelioma, and those symptoms can take up to 40 years to appear.

Today, the once-safe material that was promoted as “completely harmless … so safe, so effective, it actually is used to help filter the air in hospital operating rooms” is responsible for more than 255,000 deaths annually, 114 billion dollars in direct costs, and is the longest-running mass tort litigation in history.

polymoog

Superstar
Hells Bells Palsy Part 700

1:01. face might be sagging, but shes still got the british stiff upper lip.

from the description:
This ‘social media influencer’ made this video to show everyone that her COVID vaccine is working!

It’s obvious she only watches the mainstream media, and has never heard of Bells Palsy, and it’s impact on tens of thousands of recently vaccinated people

polymoog

Superstar
Survived The Jab! For Now....?

1:52. follow up.
guitarist for judas priest out of the hospital after emergency heart surgery.

polymoog

Superstar
Austrian MP collapses in Parliament. Vaxxxed ?

1:10.
MP Holzleitner (SPÖ party) in #Austria collapses unconscious during her speech.

saki

Star
ICU Doctor Describes Nightmarish COVID-19 Vaccine Injuries In Letters To FDA, CDC, Lawyer Says Agencies Haven’t Replied
"I can no longer silently accept the serious harm being caused by the Covid-19 vaccines," wrote Dr. Patricia Lee, MD.

In the letter, she describes observing “entirely healthy individuals suffering serious, often fatal, injuries,” her attorneys noted in a follow-up email. These include “transverse myelitis, resulting in quadriplegia, pneumocystis pneumonia, multi-system organ failure, cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, post partum hemorrhagic shock and septic chock, and disseminated CMV and CMV viremia.”
The vaccine reactions listed in her letter depict healthy individuals suffering serious and fatal injuries including transverse myelitis, resulting in quadriplegia, pneumocystis pneumonia, multi-system organ failure, cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, post partum hemorrhagic shock and septic shock, and disseminated CMV and CMV viremia. Lee noted these in an October 6 follow-up letter issued by her attorneys to the same agencies.

Wigi

Veteran
Hi. Working on the hypothesis that the vaccine wasn't made for the virus but the virus was made for the vaccine, which I am right now, would you say that a certain percentage of the first dose were placebos? The second shot also have a proportion of placebos as will all the boosters.

I'm just thinking that if every shot contained graphene oxide or some other toxin then a second and third shot would not be necessary. Also if everybody who received the shot all got ill or died simultaneously then the unaffected would all know they were witnessing a sinister genocide programme and a huge kick back would follow.

This would also explain the reason why not everybody has magnetic areas on their bodies.
I believe some shots also shutdowns some people's brain as you'd notice some have radical changes in behavior becoming totally unable to listen or hang with some people just because you're not with 'them' aka the vaccinated.
You'd notice some are even ready to cause harm once they hear specific keywords as if they were subject to hypnosis.
I hope i'm wrong but i start to recognize a pattern.

I agree. Someone made a similar comment on Twitter suggesting that some of the first shots were marketing ploys for people to think that there's nothing wrong with the injection and that the toxins are probably in second and third shots. Unfortunately, there's no way to verify this but that could be what the WEF meant when they stated, "Roll out first placebo vaccine".

Last edited:

saki

Star
Healthy 16-year-old boy dies during online class after second Pfizer jab: VAERS database
‘My son died, while taking his math class on Zoom. We are waiting for the autopsy because the doctors did not find anything.’

On July 13, the boy’s mother filed a report with the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) — run by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) — indicating her son died 27 days after receiving his second dose of Pfizer’s experimental COVID-19 vaccine in April.

“My son died, while taking his math class on Zoom. We are waiting for the autopsy because the doctors did not find anything,” the mother wrote. “He was a healthy boy, he had a good academic index, he wanted to be a civil engineer. He was the best thing in my life.”

In the “Diagnostic Lab Data” section of the VAERS entry, the mother wrote, “He had no previous symptoms. I was with him one hour before and my assistant saw him 20 minutes prior and he did not show any irregularities.”
Per the report, the child’s second dose was administered on April 3, and the boy died on April 27.

I agree. Someone made a similar comment on Twitter suggesting that some of the first shots were marketing ploys for people to think that there's nothing wrong with the injection and that the toxins are probably in second and third shots. Unfortunately, there's no way to verify this but that could be what the WEF meant when they stated, "Roll out first placebo vaccine".
There has been some evidence for this in Europe. I saw something about a Finnish nurse testing the vaccines herself and finding that half of them were saline, also there was stories about nurses supposedly giving out saline injections in various parts of Europe, however, I wonder if they even knew this, or if it was simply the way the vaccine was rolled out. It would make sense considering you see some people have their flesh start melting off or their heart gives out, and others are seemingly fine (for now).

From the perspective of evil, it would make sense as well to give placebos to some of the first eager participants in the vaccine experiment, who become the most vocal advocates, and then give the real one to people who held out and were hesitant but eventually caved.