Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

My neighbour has a nephew who lives in Germany who's probably somewhere in his '30s, and said the exact same thing happened to him seven months after receiving the shot.

Ontario doctor resigns over forced vaccines, says 80% of ER patients with mysterious issues had both shots

An excerpt from the article:

"The first issue that Dr. Kilian brought up during the meeting was informed consent regarding the COVID jab and what she considered to be a coercive mentality of pressuring people to accept medications that she pointed out are still in “clinical trials.”
An GBHS administrator did not answer her question directly, but instead passed the buck to the provincial government and stated they do not have “oversight or input” regarding consent mechanisms presented to patients.
Kilian added that having more input into what patients are consenting to is something that GBHS “should consider,” especially in light of enacting the government-recommended vaccination mandates with their own staff.
Referring to informed consent and mandating experimental vaccines that been linked to thousands of deaths and injuries, Sims explained that because of the “pandemic,” certain procedural normalities will not take place."

Lucy

Star
Another one who was double vaxed and died.
CNN actually put it in the article which surprised me.
Marc Pilcher, 'Bridgerton' Emmy winner, dies age 53 of Covid-19 - CNN

polymoog

Superstar
Needed Vaxx to Keep Teaching Job

2:50. espanol. eng subs.

JayBird, Moderna and the All-Seeing Eye
11:31.

WHO reported adverse vax events from vigiaccess.org:

Covid 2020

MMR 1971

Polio 1955

polymoog

Superstar
Vaccidents: Compilation-5

45:32. some of these youve seen here.

polymoog

Superstar

polymoog

Superstar
MOUNTAIN BIKER ON YOUTUBE TOOK PFIZER AND CANT RIDE ANYMORE

12:26. good- hes redpilling his YT audience about the vax.

264K subs and 52K views on his YT video:

check out the comments. more people than you think are aware:

Burn_1327
21 hours ago (edited)

Went through the exact same thing brotha. ER visits, heart stress test, heart sonogram, ECG, EKG. Everything came out normal and doctor basically said there's nothing they can do other than wait. It's been about 8 months but I'm finally starting to feel normal. I didn't do anything different other than I kept riding. I would get super tired but I'd stop and take breaks. Eventually, about a month ago I started noticing all symptoms went away and my energy level is back to normal. No booster shot for me, needles to say.

Maeve Gilson
11 hours ago

This comment is so helpful to see! I’m 2 months in with the same symptoms and wasn’t sure if it’d last or not. Thx for sharing and hope you continue to feel better every day

Rachel Anderson

Rachel Anderson
11 hours ago

I'm really sorry you are going through this. I'm going through different symptoms, but from the same thing. I think your video was so eloquent and I appreciate you spreading information about this because so many people believe that people aren't experiencing the pain we are. I wish you the best and hope you recover.

dex
11 hours ago

how many of these stories do we need to hear before this madness stops.

sjeants

sjeants
1 day ago

Dude! My Mother in law is going through the exact same thing (not heart but joint pain & sore the whole time) after the 2nd covid shot. She is undergoing many tests but still nothing conclusive. I she gets any news on a treatment, I will pass treatment plan on. Hope you feel better soon and recovery is quick. Keep the updates coming through. Good luck mate!

Bryant McGrath
1 day ago

I am so sorry to hear! I appreciate you both so much and pray for your health to recover soon. The side effects have devastated our family as well. :(

Khu NoPie
22 hours ago

There is a reason why Big pHarma was granted full indemnity for these pokes. One person on twitter had 4 of her students out of 12 hospitalized with Myo-C.. What is happening is pure evil. Be strong bro

Carlos Marino

Carlos Marino
1 day ago

Stay strong! My son had similar symptom with his joints and he is doing a lot better. Stay positive.

Greg Chapdelaine

Greg Chapdelaine
1 hour ago

Thank you for sharing your story. I hadn’t heard a first-hand account of an adverse COVID-19 reaction and this was so informative and I am impressed by your candor and objective explanation of your situation. Sending positive vibes and best wishes for a full and speedy recovery!

Terry Price

Hey Kyle, I’ve gone through a very similar event with pericarditis. I’m on the up side of it after 8 months. One thing I did was I sold my Yeti and bought an ebike mnt bike. The great thing is I can ride and use the motor when my heart rate elevates, mostly climbing. At least I can do something. Touch base with Santa Cruz and try one out. I’m on a medication to decrease my max heart rate as well and it’s really helped my physical as well as mental health to be able to get outside. Take Care. Reach out if you’d like. I’d be happy to help. I really enjoy your channel and the positive vibes you and April send!!

截ち切る⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
19 hours ago

Sorry to hear about it. It seems myocarditis and pericarditis are more seen in men/boys in relation to the vaccine? I pray they find a cure for the people who got the heart inflammations. It's sad that there's no solution and only medication that might be able to "help" .... Sending prayers to you

Grant Doyle

Grant Doyle
1 day ago
4 days after getting my Pfizer vaccine I was 1.5 miles in to a soft roll out for a gravel race (forgive me). My chest felt horrible, I looked down at my wahoo and saw a heart rate of 222bpm. I’m an in shape 24M. I thought no way that’s right, so I checked the heart rate on my Apple Watch, it also read 222. I thought I was going to die just a mile into this race. Got a ride, managed to drive home and tried to cool off, heart rate had gone down but I still felt tight. Went to the ER and they just did the standard procedure and diagnosed it as SVT. Whenever I push myself on the bike now I feel a slight “hiccup” in my heart and it scares the hell out of me. I also feel more tired and like my fitness has gone down. I hope some studies come out to give us an answer, unfortunately it is a divisive topic and I think anything against the vaccine, even factually, will be stuffed away.

Flying Steve
1 day ago

Sorry you are also feeling these issues. Hope you get better bro. This is BS, its like they say its helpful to get this stuff but then the shit is almost killing people not good man. Sorry bro

Grant Doyle
12 hours ago

Also idk what your doctor would recommend but mine suggested getting an Apple Watch with the EKG so if it happens I can do an EKG, send the pdf over to my doctor and save money instead of the ER.

Oxi Ros
1 day ago

My step son who’s 15 has had a fib ever since he got the second shot. He’s on medicine now for 6 months

Jo Brock

Jo Brock
1 day ago

There's a lot of that going on, and boys that age are most susceptible, but the official propaganda keeps lying that it is "rare".

CastleKnight7
18 hours ago

@Jo Brock Rare is used commonly when it concerns the jib-jab.

Rob Rocha
16 hours ago

@CastleKnight7 A low occurrence range is 1 in 100,000 to 1 in 1,000,000. When you have 100 million shots there will be what is considered many adverse events but in terms of the total number of shots it is still low or rare. That doesn't help the people that suffer the effects but the overall benefits are believed to outweigh the risk.

Ben Suave
14 hours ago

@Rob Rocha more deaths than all of the other jabs combined

Fly Riviera
8 hours ago (edited)

OMG! I love you guys, I feel really sad hearing your symptons after vaccine. Everytime more and more people are appearing with similar symptons like you. Definitely they are experimenting with all of us! Do you have any allergic reaction to food since vaccine, for example? (I have a friend of mine with similar situation). Keep safe and healthy both of you! Nice to watch you again.

timnevan
22 hours ago

A good friend has had a very similar issue that also came up after getting the Pfizer vaccine. She's now involved in a COVID long haul study

Suto Lorand

Suto Lorand
17 hours ago

Im 6 months out.. same reaction after my first dose.. unfortunately ive been dealing with tinnitus/ neurological symptoms.. and now pericarditis and pots.. i can relate, hope we can somehow get through this sad situation

Kyle & April - Ride MTB

Kyle & April - Ride MTB

16 hours ago

http://www.react19.org/ hey I just chatted with the head lady from this group make sure you sign up to stay up to date on treatments!

Nicolai AwakenedMind

Nicolai AwakenedMind
22 hours ago

There have been no long term studies therefore we do not know the long term side effects. Only time will tell, but for certain there is no going back. I wish you well my friend. Sending prayers your way! Thank you for your courage in sharing this

Matthew J
23 hours ago

So sorry you're dealing with this and I know you were ok with taking the vaccine but this is one of the major issues why I dont want to take it. You were perfectly fine before this. I totally respect your decision to take the vaccine. I am struggling mightily right now with all the mandates and my 100k+ job is on the line. I'm one of those people like you apparently whose really susceptible to any kinds of drugs. My body reacts quickly to anything I take. I really hope you can get through this and come out the other side without any more side affects. Stay strong!

leora malik
18 hours ago

Don’t do it. Let them fire you and collect unemployment. Check out Peggy Hall, she has great info on how to make them fire you or get a pass on the stroke poke. Money means nothing if you’re dead.

2ANGRY 2DIE
1 day ago

A lot of men are having heart issues after the jab. Everyone has clotting issues unless you're already on blood thinners. It's a lot more common than they're telling everyone.

Jakub Husenica

Jakub Husenica
1 day ago

Trust the science™ It's honestly disgusting that these issues are getting swept under the rug. I now know more people in my social cycle that were affected by the injection than the virus itself.

SAM OTB MTB

SAM OTB MTB
1 day ago

Yep , absolutely disturbing, healthy fit young man having heart problems, wonder why.... if this doesn't run in your family, wake up . Best wishes to Kyle & April

Samuel Bonacorsi
1 day ago

I support vaccination, however, when COVID fades into the background I bet we will learn that myocarditis and excessive immune response is far more significant than researchers realized.

rng81

rng81
23 hours ago (edited)

They know exactly what the vaccines do, but big pharma does not care about you nor does the government. It's all about money and control. People that are already vaxxed should not get the boosters, instead take good care of your body and immunesystem with Vit D3, Zinc and Vit C, maybe some Quercetin.

Kyle & April - Ride MTB

22 hours ago

I agree, just one cardiologist here has treated 17 guys so far for myocarditis post shot. It’s trending to be somewhere around 1/5000 to 10,000 for healthy young men. Maybe even higher depending on the classification of healthy. I just wish there was a program in place to help us get through it. I have had to fight really hard to find doctors that believed I was going through something and then once they started diving into all the testing and research they were shocked to see how my body was reacting.

Puppies Playtime T.V.
20 hours ago

@rng81 not maybe on the quercetin, it's a definite yes, you need that to break through the spike protein cocktail, but you are definitely right with how to treat "covid". Z stack protocol baby!

dutchman063
20 hours ago

Samuel Bonacorsi: The fact that you still support vaccinations knowing this is simply mindblowing... your brainwashing is complete

Aristide Regnier
19 hours ago

@Kyle & April - Ride MTB if you check out the European version of VAERS it's a looooot worse than 1/5000, etc.

Samuel Bonacorsi
14 hours ago

@dutchman063 Well my friend, brain washed or not, COVID-19 has led us down a path of choosing from a list of bad options. COVID its self is a dangerous disease with all sorts of nasty outcomes including an elevated risk of myocarditis and an over active immune response. I work in clinical research and lost a close friend and colleague in my group to the disease. He was age 46 and an avid runner - very fit. Last time I saw him we were both joking around about not skipping our vitamin D since there was no vaccine and cases were on the rise. Three weeks later I was on the phone with his inconsolable wife and 3 children trying to figure their next steps. This is not a disease fabricated by the liberal media although it may well have been fabricated - topic for another post. Everyone is doing the best they can to make informed decisions. I chose rolling the dice in favor of the vaccine. I’m sure others will choose differently if allowed. But remember, this is a real life Squid game, and everyone has to roll the dice - no exceptions. So good luck.

dutchman063

dutchman063
13 hours ago (edited)

@Samuel Bonacorsi A list of bad options?...lol.. thats funny.... either get sick and get better ..99.8% survival rate..... or take a jab that can eliminate you or make you forever sick... not a tough choice there sparky, you are brainwashed....and "This is not a disease fabricated by the liberal media".... LOL....omg. you really are a lost one..

Jester 7677
1 day ago

I too had all my past injuries act up about 3-4 weeks after my second shot of Pfizer. Knees, lower back, upper back, elbows and shoulder. All past injuries from weight lifting. I started taking Glucosamine and Collagen. Bout 3 mo later the pains are gone. Maybe those simple additions will help you.

Down The Rabbit Hole
17 hours ago

We fight for you. Justice will be served. I made my own choice not to take the jab and I stand by it.

Michael Hart
1 day ago

Im scared too cause i got my second shot of pfzier a week ago but feel mostly fine rn. not sure how long that will last though.

Kyle & April - Ride MTB

1 day ago

I’m sure you will be just fine! More than 99 percent of people are doing ok after the shot and it sounds like there is a pretty interesting new study showing that most of the myocarditis and pericarditis comes from when the shot is administered into the blood stream on accident instead of intramuscular. Sounds like they are gonna implement some new protocols to help prevent it. If you do notice any heart pain try to get an echocardiogram. That is how they diagnosed my issues

Michael Hart
1 day ago

@Kyle & April - Ride MTB Thanks. and Im sorry you had to go through that. heart problems are no laughing matter.

Papa Psych
1 day ago

@Kyle & April - Ride MTB The manufacturers stated from day 1 in writing on the instructions to pull back on the needle to be sure it's not given intravenously. The government wrote different guidelines explicitly telling care providers to not to check when administering the shots.

Jeff Taylor
23 hours ago

@Kyle & April - Ride MTB rethink what you just wrote. You didn't need to get the vax and you did and now you are living the consequences. But you don't want to come out against the Vax in fear of being shit on by your community. I wish you well but there are tens of thousands of stories like yours world wide. And I hate to tell our that your heart condition has a 50% survival rate past 5 years. Good luck

Shinobi Tekken
23 hours ago

Don't get the shot cause your life depends on it.

Wizardscroll Games
1 day ago (edited)

Had my moderna shot about 2 months ago. First month I had severe anxiety and panic attacks every single night. Went to ER 4 times and they kept saying is all in my head. Then 2nd month I started getting skin rashes and tension. Felt permanently wired like I was on coffee. Decided to not get the 2nd shot so I didn't get the covid passport. I understand where Kyle is coming from. I hope you will feel better sir. Based on my research things could return to a relative normal in 2 months - 6 months but possibly even 1 year. The issue is nobody will believe you unless you have myocarditis or anaphylaxis which are severe conditions. Been reading studies on Science Direct and now they are finding spike protein can cause damage to heart, lungs, blood vessels and can cause anxiety like symptoms when spike attaches to immune cells.

Kaleb Jeppson
1 hour ago

Your story sounds almost identical to mine, about 8 months ago I started having all these symptoms (3-4 weeks after the shot) Thank you for sharing it is great to know that you aren’t going through this by yourself! I am a avid dirt biker, hiker and camper living in SLC. Thanks for sharing!

MonsterChuck
1 day ago

That is rough, brother! I hope you get better soon! My employer just mandated and stuff like this scares me. This is the exact reason I don't want it. Rare but still scary.

Kyle & April - Ride MTB

1 day ago

Thanks so much! Yeah it can definitely be really scary. One anecdotal thing that I do want to at least mention is that i have kind of been a magnet for people with similar stories to reach out and share what they are going through and things that have helped. So far 95% of these people were affected by moderna/pfizer and due to that my brother got the J&J shot has has been totally fine.

Ace Goodheart
1 day ago

I agree. This should never be forced on us. Especially the young and healthy. They don't need the vaccine. I hate to get political and divisive but it's getting to the point we're not just risking the health of the young but now we're gonna destroy someone's life by firing them from their job. Makes me livid!

celebrant72
15 hours ago

This is what happened to you - A) When you were first injected with your gene therapy the nurse administering your jab did not aspirate the needle to see whether she had hit a vein. The mRNA then bypassed the Intramuscular site and went straight into your vascular system. The mRNA then started creating Spike Proteins outside the muscle - these spikes accumulated in your endothelial cells in your veins and heart causing inflammation. Your body is working overtime to rid itself of these toxic spike proteins. You can assist the clearance by taking N-Acetyl-Cysteine daily. You will notice improvements almost immediately and won't have to pay $10,000 a week for therapy - which of course should have been covered by a vaccine injury compensation scheme. Source: I'm an MD, and B.A(Sc)

581 U812
2 hours ago

Thank you for your bravery speaking up about your bad experience with the vaccine- this is being censored everywhere and people have the right to know the potential side effects and make a choice whether they want it or not instead of being forced into it by our government and private businesses. Prayers for you and all the others out there with bad experiences with these new vaccines

(theres a LOT more comments-- i am stopping at this one.)

polymoog

Superstar
Remember Nurse Tiffany?

1:47. this is the one that passed out at the press conference. this person believes she died that day.

polymoog

Superstar
MOUNTAIN BIKER ON YOUTUBE TOOK PFIZER AND CANT RIDE ANYMORE

i had to go through the rest... YT has not yanked down all of the comments yet, so i wanted to capture a glimpse of uncensored vax banter. plenty more people have expressed similar reactions from the jab.

someone flat out tells him...

Donnie Darko
Very sad to hear. I don’t think Kyle understands the magnitude of what he’s going through. He WILL die from this eventually. In 30 days or 30 years his heart will eventually give out, once your heart is damaged it NEVER repairs. This is not something that will heal, it’s even unlikely that symptoms will improve, they will probably only get worse.

Kyle & April - Ride MTB
Luckily I had pericarditis vs myocarditis and we caught it super early on. The hear muscle has a super hard time repairing itself but I guess the resolution of pericarditis is pretty positive most of the time. Fingers crossed

also.... some of the harder comments...

he110me

So the government mandated you get a medical treatment that sent you, a highly active young man, to the ER. Twice. Not to mention the chronic pain. What are you going to do about it?

Kyle & April - Ride MTB
I’ve actually been in the hospital/ specialist offices over 16 times in the past 3 months…

bizz
He's going to get his 3rd boosters shot and tell others to get vaccinated because he is a sheep.

Shark Partyer

This is what happens when you blindly trust a corrupt authority and dedicate a significant amount of time to a hobby when you could have used that time to actually learn & inform yourself about your own corrupt government.

Alexander B
its the fucking "vax"

guachingman

Who would have thought that the same people that eat children would create such a vac cine..

Human Fitness
Not once he questions the vaccine

Kyle & April - Ride MB

I’m actually working on a bigger project with a group tied into the NIH and FDA on vaccine injuries. This is just the start. Kind of a test message to see what will and will not get censored. Fingers crossed this vid can stay up

i had to go through the rest... YT has not yanked down all of the comments yet, so i wanted to capture a glimpse of uncensored vax banter. plenty more people have expressed similar reactions from the jab.

someone flat out tells him...

Donnie Darko
Very sad to hear. I don’t think Kyle understands the magnitude of what he’s going through. He WILL die from this eventually. In 30 days or 30 years his heart will eventually give out, once your heart is damaged it NEVER repairs. This is not something that will heal, it’s even unlikely that symptoms will improve, they will probably only get worse.

Kyle & April - Ride MTB
Luckily I had pericarditis vs myocarditis and we caught it super early on. The hear muscle has a super hard time repairing itself but I guess the resolution of pericarditis is pretty positive most of the time. Fingers crossed

also.... some of the harder comments...

he110me

So the government mandated you get a medical treatment that sent you, a highly active young man, to the ER. Twice. Not to mention the chronic pain. What are you going to do about it?

Kyle & April - Ride MTB
I’ve actually been in the hospital/ specialist offices over 16 times in the past 3 months…

bizz
He's going to get his 3rd boosters shot and tell others to get vaccinated because he is a sheep.

Shark Partyer

This is what happens when you blindly trust a corrupt authority and dedicate a significant amount of time to a hobby when you could have used that time to actually learn & inform yourself about your own corrupt government.

Alexander B
its the fucking "vax"

guachingman

Who would have thought that the same people that eat children would create such a vac cine..

Human Fitness
Not once he questions the vaccine

Kyle & April - Ride MB

I’m actually working on a bigger project with a group tied into the NIH and FDA on vaccine injuries. This is just the start. Kind of a test message to see what will and will not get censored. Fingers crossed this vid can stay up
Yeah, the government mandates that he take a lethal injection and hes “not trying to be divisive about it”.
“The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures....he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When the military boot crushes his balls then he will understand but not before that. That’s the
tragedy of the situation of demoralization
.” Yuri Bezmenov. Except here the military boot is crushing their balls and they still refuse to see.
Good for that guy for sharing what happened to him at least, but it’s crazy to see things like that nonetheless