Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

Lucy

Star
Wow! An obituary that actually states the "vaccine" as the cause of death. Obviously, it would be best if people were no longer dying from the injections, however, if they are, hopefully, this will become a trend.
Agree! And if everyone who did lose a love one from this so called vaccine would do this it would make a difference. I know of a healthy 42 year old local man who got the "vaccine " and died in his sleep same night.
His wife wouldnt mention him taking the vaccine because she would not be able to get his work life insurance policy if it was determined he died from the shot.
I believe that's why many family members are not coming forward more.
Plus, they are dealing with the sudden tragic loss of their loved one and are consumed by their grief. They are mourning so not able to deal with ot all.

polymoog

Superstar
Agree! And if everyone who did lose a love one from this so called vaccine would do this it would make a difference. I know of a healthy 42 year old local man who got the "vaccine " and died in his sleep same night.
terrible tim, a lesser famed truther, passed away this februrary (natural causes, i guess-- its irrelevant anyway to my story) and since everyone is more or less anonymous, people didnt know what happened to him. anyway, someone recently found out about it and made a video on YT about it which was picked up on 153news by peekay.
ANYWAY, they listed his last name so i went searching for the obituary (curious of the cause of death). i went to the staten island, NY, websites looking for his obit in the local paper and just on the first front page of the site, there were 2 deaths (aged 32 and 47). the 32 year old died suddenly in her sleep (like thats normal? hello?) and the other died after a short illness or something. as a weird kid reading through the paper, eating my cereal, id read the obituaries and note the ages and birthdates. hardly ever was there anyone under 60 there unless they died in an accident or had a viscious form of cancer.

i am not yet seeing vax injuries piling up around me-- maybe some others are not either, but it IS coming. as the weather cools and others take the booster, it will soon be obvious.

polymoog

Superstar
Never been sick before vax...now she is always sick

2:00. in french.

Never been sick before getting the vaccine. Since she got it she’s been always sick. She went to see her doctor, he told her “hmm maybe its covid you should do a test.”

Lucy

Star
terrible tim, a lesser famed truther, passed away this februrary (natural causes, i guess-- its irrelevant anyway to my story) and since everyone is more or less anonymous, people didnt know what happened to him. anyway, someone recently found out about it and made a video on YT about it which was picked up on 153news by peekay.
ANYWAY, they listed his last name so i went searching for the obituary (curious of the cause of death). i went to the staten island, NY, websites looking for his obit in the local paper and just on the first front page of the site, there were 2 deaths (aged 32 and 47). the 32 year old died suddenly in her sleep (like thats normal? hello?) and the other died after a short illness or something. as a weird kid reading through the paper, eating my cereal, id read the obituaries and note the ages and birthdates. hardly ever was there anyone under 60 there unless they died in an accident or had a viscious form of cancer.

i am not yet seeing vax injuries piling up around me-- maybe some others are not either, but it IS coming. as the weather cools and others take the booster, it will soon be obvious.
I also as a kid read the obituaries in the paper. I think I always did because I love people so much and from an early age I realized everybody has their story.
I was obsessed with biographies and autobiographies! Lol
And totally agree with you how hardly anyone died under the age of 60 except for cancer, massive heart attacks, and accidents. And it was always noted in the obituary. Now last 10 years young people are dying at an alarming rate from drug over doses( which is the real pandemic for America) and suicides. And usually parents are now including the drug over doses in the obituary.
However, you are right about a sudden increase in 30 to 60 year olds dying suddenly in their sleep. A local popular judge died age 59 a couple of days ago and I've noticed many more in that age group dying around our area suddenly and unexpected with no mention why in their obituary.
So, question......we were thinking start of flu season we would see massive amounts of death, but I am now wondering are people who were healthy going to start dying in their sleep age group 30 to 60 and most people are not going to put it together???

polymoog

Superstar
So, question......we were thinking start of flu season we would see massive amounts of death, but I am now wondering are people who were healthy going to start dying in their sleep age group 30 to 60 and most people are not going to put it together???
i *think* they died in their sleep due to a blood clot in the heart or brain. if we knew how long the blood clot period lasts, we can make a prorated expectancy for an individuals injection. i havent looked at the details. guessing, i would think that the clotting period which leads to the "passed away peacefully" death tapers off after a few months if the clots finally dissolve. the majority of the vaxxed will die, in my opinion, of extreme cytokine storms as flu season approaches (in the northern hemisphere). thats not to say i am a germ theorist nor a terrain theorist-- i am simply saying that in that flu season, people are much more likely to:
-be inside their house, not getting fresh air, breathing in the gassings off of their carpets and stuff
- not getting nearly enough vitamin D
- not getting any outdoor exercise
- their emotional spirits are lower-- winter is dreary...
all of which lowers the immune response.

the latest clif high video says that (and he has his own program software which uses linguistics to predict future events) by january, 30% of the normies will FINALLY see what is happening and catch on... so he seems to think in december and january, enough people will be sick even for the normies to put 2 and 2 together.

if people DO NOT get sick and die, i will wonder if the vax agenda was done only PARTLY to depopulate us; the greater part of the agenda was to get people jabbed full of graphene oxide and then control these people remotely with 5G.

Lucy

Star
if people DO NOT get sick and die, i will wonder if the vax agenda was done only PARTLY to depopulate us; the greater part of the agenda was to get people jabbed full of graphene oxide and then control these people remotely with 5G.
This is what I am beginning to think was their evil agenda.
Yes, they always want to kill people. However, their ultimate goal is to control humanity.

Fajr

Veteran
Whistleblower #0072 Registered Nurse, 20yrs. 1/10/21 Hi, I am a registered nurse of 20 years and 12 years post, confirmed flu vaccine injury that I acquired at work. I felt ill immediately after receiving the injection and progressively got worse over the following 10 days. I felt a stabbing pain below my left scapula, a feeling of tightening around my torso, feeling of bugs crawling across my back, constant twitching in my face and left arm, an internal tremor and vibrations. These symptoms led to partial left sided paralysis, sever pain in the left side of my head and the term ‘brain fog’ doesn’t even come close to describing what I experienced. I literally couldn’t find words for everyday items, forgot how to make my kids school lunches, and would completely forget dinner. At the hospital I was told instantly that this was a vaccine injury and I was referred to a neurologist. Over the years I have seen numerous neurologist’s with little help. I was told at the time of the injury, that this is rare reaction and we are that ‘one family’ that shouldn’t be vaccinated. Although my kids have had most of their vaccinations we have since had an exemption for further vaccines (my son also has unexplained left sided nerve damage.) When covid vaccines arrives on our shore I naturally assumed that having a severe, debilitating, permanent vaccine injury would ensure me an exemption. NO - apparently not. Apparently the Pfizer shot is appropriate for me - the shot that is documented to cause the very same reactions that I experienced?? What alternate universe do I live in whereby medical professionals are happy to stick an experimental ‘vaccine’ into the arm of someone still living with the permanent effects of a vaccine injury? It will be over my cold, dead body that I will EVER have another vaccine, especially this one! I am also a qualified ----- school teacher and have now lost both career options. I tell my story because I am reading these horror stories and I know first hand the suffering vaccine injuries cause. It’s one step forward and 2 steps back - it’s an incredibly long, hard road. Twelve years on and although most of the paralysis has subsided (part of my face only coming back this year), I still often have the pain in my head, internal vibrations and tremors, twitching, neuralgia and often exhaustion. At this stage I still couldn’t work full-time. Bad days are still bad days and I rarely get through the day without the need to sleep. NO ONE should be pressured or coerced with loss of employment to take an experimental vaccine! Who is going to take responsibility for you when you’re injured - NO ONE!! Not only are most injuries denied, there is literally no liability taken by anyone? How is any of this ethical or even legal? This isn’t medicine, it’s madness and I am genuinely shocked and heartbroken. contact us: nursesspeakout@pm.me find us - telegram - nurses speak out!
Whistleblower #0074 Registered Nurse, Emergency Dept. 21yrs WA. 2/10/21 Part 1 of 2. Hi Guys, I’m an RN, I have worked in my ED in ---- WA for 9 years permanent part time, I have been a Nurse for 21 years this year. Over the past 3-4 months I have noticed obvious reports from patients post their covid shots. So it started off around May with pts all ages reporting onset of bad headaches for a week following their astra Zeneca 1 st shot. No prior migraine issues. Older pts would get a CT head and all clear, bag of fluid and home. Now In the past 4 weeks I have been asking patients when and what Covid vaccine they have had and Noticing many possible exacerbations of their underlying conditions three weeks post a vaccine. 72-year-old female chronic anaemia was due to have an iron transfusion at HB 85, however 3 weeks post her second Astrazeneca haemoglobin was now 64 and second trip to the ED for becoming symptomatic with low HB, now 48 and no active bleeding, admitted for upper GI scope and colonoscopy, blood transfusion. 49-year-old female underlying hypertension on Olmesartan, second presentation to ED in two days, had her Pfizer first dose two weeks ago since then left-sided chest discomfort left shoulder and under rib area, severe pain waking her up at night had PERC negative, troponin negative, chest x-ray no consolidation and D dimer negative, ongoing requiring strong analgesia, sent home for echocardiogram follow up with GP. Mid 70s female approximately three weeks post Astrazeneca second dose now waking up feeling odd with ataxic gait, some confusion tunnel vision to rt eye, abnormal feeling down one side of her body, head CT to rule out stroke - neg. Admitted for further investigations. 87-year-old male underlying stable Alzheimer’s disease, CCF, AKI , a few other co morbidities ( lives at home cared for by wife) second dose of Astrazeneca became unwell with pneumonia symptoms a few days after now getting diarrhoea, covid swabbed., admitted to treat pneumonia and AKI. Early 50s Pfizer three weeks prior now having abnormal Hi Guys, I’m an RN, I have worked in my ED in Bunbury WA for 8 years permanent part time, I have been a Nurse for 20 years this year. Over the past 3-4 months I have noticed obvious reports from patients post their covid shots. So it started off around May with pts all ages reporting onset of bad headaches for a week following their astra Zeneca 1 st shot. No prior migraine issues. Older pts would get a CT head and all clear, bag of fluid and home. Now In the past 4 weeks I have been asking patients when and what Covid vaccine they have had and Noticing many possible exacerbations of their underlying conditions three weeks post a vaccine. 72-year-old female chronic anaemia was due to have an iron transfusion at HB 85, however 3 weeks post her second Astrazeneca haemoglobin was now 64 and second trip to the ED for becoming symptomatic with low HB, now 48 and no active bleeding, admitted for upper GI scope and colonoscopy, blood transfusion. Mid 50s female came in approximately three weeks post Pfizer, abnormal sensations -down left side of her body, some chest pain, headaches and exacerbation of her pre-existing rosacea condition, Sent for CXR, CT and bloods/ biochem taken, no diagnosis, sent home , I strongly advised her to report to TGA. Mid 70s female patient said to me her chest pain issues started exactly after she had her Pfizer vaccine, no pre exisiting conditions to her heart, I said to her you and everybody else are complaining of the same issue. 91 female patient lives independently on her farm no prior illnesses has underlying heart condition, prior MI, HTN, cholesterol, otherwise well and independent , no dementia, Asked her GP if the vaccine would be safe for her and was advised yes so she had her Astrazeneca vaccine now complaining of abnormal sensations to one side of her body and headaches since the vaccine 3 weeks prior a tunnel type vision in one of her eyes.
Whistleblower #0075 ICU/Emergency Dept RN. 22Yrs+ 2/10/21 Part 1 of 2. I am an Registered Nurse with a post graduate Critical Care degree. I have over 22 years experience in ICU & ED. I will be out of a job 1st October if I do not take a vaccine that is still in phase 3 clinical trials until 2023 and only has provisional use (not full approval) in Australia under a state of emergency. Some of my colleagues have experienced some very nasty side effects post the vaccine. I am unsure if any have been reported to the TGA. 1) nurse in her 30’s developed chest pains after 1st vaccine. Went to ED, had blood tests, all came back inconclusive. Given pain relief and sent home. Slowly improved, but has ongoing lethargy and is concerned about what it may have done to her heart. 2) nurse in her 40’s developed sore feet and joints within days of receiving her 1st vaccine. Was referred to a rheumatologist by her GP where she was diagnosed with an autoimmune condition called ‘Rheumatoid Arthritis’. Is now on daily lifelong steroid based medication (which has its own set of side effects & weakens your immune system) to help with pain & inflammation. She continues to have persistent pain and discomfort, cannot go for long walks anymore, and struggles with the 12hr shifts. She believes the vaccine caused this as she had no symptoms prior to the vaccine. 3) nurse in her late 40’s with a history of anaphylaxis to a previous flu vaccine was still advised to have the covid vaccine or loose her job. She was told to have her vaccine in a hospital near the crash cart. She did not have an anaphylactic reaction, but did develop a huge lump on the side of her neck the size of a tennis ball. The doctor put her on a strong course of steroids to help reduce the lump. 4) nurse in her early 60’s had 8 weeks off work after her 1st vaccine dose due to issues with her blood pressure and constant dizziness. She was put on various medications to help with little effect. She slowly improved and eventually came back to work. After her 2nd dose she had another 4 weeks off work with similar issues. She is planning on an early retirement at the end of the year as she isn’t coping with the long shifts anymore. Prior to the vaccine, she was very fit and healthy and rarely had a sick day. 5) nurse in our coronary care department developed tremors and shaking in her arms and hands on and off for weeks after her vaccine. It is reported that she still has issues with this months down the track. 6) nurse in her 30’s suffered anaphylaxis post the vaccine (no prior history of anaphylaxis). Was treated in hospital and went home when stable. A few weeks later she suffered another bout of anaphylaxis (shortness of breath and throat swelling) whilst out exercising. An ambulance was called and she was treated in hospital again. 7) one of our doctors had raging fevers, dizziness and lethargy and had to leave work early the day after his vaccine. He couldn’t sleep the previous night after having the vaccine because he felt so unwell. He ended up having a few days off work. 8) almost all who received the vaccine in our unit suffered one or more side effects ranging from fevers, sore arms, swollen lymph nodes, nausea, lethargy, joint pain, rashes, insomnia, lumps etc. most requiring at least 1-5 days off work (some more). Medical professionals are very well educated to assess their own personal risk of catching covid 19 versus their risks of taking the vaccine. We know how to keep ourselves and our patients safe, and we have access to the best PPE gear available. We’ve worked tirelessly and safely throughout the last 18 months without a vaccine. We have also worked through many previous pandemics without a vaccine, such as SARS, MERS and Swine flu. There is no need to mandate this vaccine for healthcare workers, especially given it does not prevent the spread, nor the contraction of COVID-19.
Whistleblower #0076 Medical Practitioner (Dr.) Former RN, Midwife. Emergency Dept. AHPRA verified 2/10/21 I have been notified I will not be rostered for shifts because I have not provided evidence of first vax by 1/10, with 2nd due 1/11. I previously worked briefly on a stroke ward. After seeing multiple cases of stroke after both az and Pfizer, I questioned senior staff about reporting to tga. I was told tga has provided guidelines on what platelet count, fibrinogen, and d-Sumer level they consider relevant when reporting adverse effects. Because of this, doctors Weymouth linger reporting anything that didn’t match the tga recommendation. In the ED I have seen 5 cases of pulmonary embolism in patients under 30, 6 cases of pericarditis, 4 of myocarditis in patients from teenage to early 40s, multiple cardiac arrest, strokes and cases of anaphylaxis after these jabs. This is all in the past 8 weeks. Given I am one doctor out of approx 80 who cover 3 shifts daily, working only 4 days per week, in a small rural hospital, I can’t imagine what the actual numbers are nation wide, I can equivocally say that these are not being considered related. I feel that this is primarily because medical and nursing fields do not want to admit they have been deceived and this is more so since mandates for healthcare workers have been announced. Contact us : currently down for maintenance find us – telegram – Nurses Speak Out!

Last edited: