Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

polymoog

Superstar
The helplessness of the vaccinated

1:44. im truly amazed that no one STILL hasnt lashed out.
i was thinking that the MSM might have a false flag on this, but that would end up bringing more attention to this.

polymoog

Superstar
YouTuber "Heal my Tech" Suffers Stroke

9:42.

Vaccine Adverse Reaction Compilation

8:14. use discernment at all times with these videos! looks like some footage was sped up.

polymoog

Superstar
Mother Screams in Agony After Son Dies.

2:29.

Danee Dixon has been PfizerStruck

17:24.

Fred Pye: 3 Months After Moderna

7:09.

saki

Star
AMA Is Teaching Doctors How to Manipulate Information in Order to Coerce the Unvaccinated

To counter these reported deaths and negative “events” the AMA has released its 2021 propaganda guide for doctors.
When you have to massage the message and release propaganda guidelines you know you are losing the argument.

1632436643115.png

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
AMA Is Teaching Doctors How to Manipulate Information in Order to Coerce the Unvaccinated

To counter these reported deaths and negative “events” the AMA has released its 2021 propaganda guide for doctors.
When you have to massage the message release propaganda guidelines you know you are losing the argument.

View attachment 62996
ok, lets do a few more:

instead of:.......................... say:
vax deaths......................... volunteers for the depop program
vax injuries......................... successfully vaxxed individuals
myocarditis........................ a big heart
heart attack........................ a fluttery heart
studies bought and paid for................ science
epileptic seizures....................... light nerve twitches
facial paralysis........................... half a poker face
that piece of shit........................ bill gates
hang them all............................ first we scalp em, then we tattoo them, then we hang em, then we kill them.

polymoog

Superstar
Daughter Of Man Having Arm Amputated From Clots After Vaccine Speaks Out

1:10.

People of Israel Vax Injured

2:03.
This is a little hard to read because the video seems too pixelated to make out the captioning at the bottom. I did come across this article from The Israeli People's Committee and thought this was a good excerpt. I'm not sure if the link will work to source it, but I'll post it, anyway:

(source)

This woman is unfortunately, another prime example of why one shouldn't wish harm on others. After reading her tweets, in this blog, she wasn't a very tolerant individual of those who chose not to be experimented on. I found this regarding her last injection. It's a tad sad, but she did start it, and needlessly, I might add:

Doctor details horrible adverse reactions to jab and how these reactions are actively being DISMISSED by the CDC, NIH AND FDA.

There are THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of injuries being IGNORED

polymoog

Superstar
TikToker That Mocked People With Side Effects Gets Owned With Side Effects

3:00.

moogs take: if this woman had the guts to admit she mocked people with vax side effects, we must let it go and support her. karma kicked her to the floor, now we help her up. weve gotta show some compassion for these people. depending where you are, it can be from 30 to 60% of the population who will start to fall ill. theyre normie sheeple, but theyre still human beings. they need our support-- and we are the only ones who know what is really happening.

TikToker That Mocked People With Side Effects Gets Owned With Side Effects

3:00.

moogs take: if this woman had the guts to admit she mocked people with vax side effects, we must let it go and support her. karma kicked her to the floor, now we help her up. weve gotta show some compassion for these people. depending where you are, it can be from 30 to 60% of the population who will start to fall ill. theyre normie sheeple, but theyre still human beings. they need our support-- and we are the only ones who know what is really happening.
Yes I agree - many are or were just plain ignorant and fell for the LIE.

Mercy is much lacking in our current society- we need more of it. That’s not to say we allow others to push us around, rather, we show mercy for people who are downtrodden or down.