Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

~JC~

Veteran
maybe we can cut down on the memes and stick to the original goal of this thread as stated..

Lyfe

Star
Its sad that the actual numbers of deaths and debilitations will never reach the public. Think about it. All the big mass media outlets encouraged people to get vaccinated. Governments have encouraged people to get vaccinated. CDC and FDA all gave the green light. That means that if word got out these vaccines are deadly after 60 percent of Americans have already got them then all these major entitites would be responsible and their asses would be on the line . Thats why its incredibly naive for people to believe if the vaccines were unsafe they would ever hear about it, because by the time all of it got out like its now getting out the damage, debilitating injuries, and deaths would already be done. There is no way the public will ever hear the actual numbers from the people they are trusting especially the media, because prison, murder, and lawsuits would put an end to their lives as they know it. They would have to live with the reality that their vaccine promotions led to many lives being destroyed. They are too far in so they will ride any cover up to the very end...

polymoog

Superstar
I have no idea what I am seeing...Huge Clot Extraction?

2:20. privet comrade @Vmort, what are they saying here?

the OP said he pulled this off of a vax victims chat on telegram.
this looks eerily similar to an earlier post with a russian guy whose hand was bleeding and clotting very strangely.

polymoog

Superstar
Last one on Monday last night they sent me this picture. They haven't hit or bumped themselves but this is growing on their arm (not the jab arm)
that rash a common side effect-- im not an expert, but ive posted many of those on this thread; some far worse than that. try to get her to take ivermectin pills or at least get her some NAC/n-acetyl cysteine. if the graphene oxide is causing this, those will help flush it out of her system.

Awoken2

Superstar

polymoog

Superstar
As I said to @Fajr who started this thread, I appreciate all the videos you post, and I've forwarded some to neighbours and family to let them know what's really going on behind the covid propaganda.
youre quite welcome, and thats precisely why i do it. its important to have a repository of short videos (humans today have a small attention span to get a message across to them) to send to others whats truly happening.
keep hitting them with the videos. it takes a constant, repeated effort to break their conditioning.

Fajr

Veteran
2021-09-20 17_27_11-nicki minaj - Google Search - Opera.png

While it's not a big deal but nice. Despite the enormous amount of money spent to buy politics, media, academia and entertainment... MK Ultra and deep state assassinations. But the truth cannot be suppressed forever. After all, the lie (Satan) is helpless against the truth (God).

Apparently karma does exist. While I wish no harm (usually :D) on anyone, this is Canada's Health Officer who was threatening to get "health officers" go door to door to see if people were actually obeying the stay at home order last winter, especially in Ontario. Something that never happened:

Apparently karma does exist. While I wish no harm (usually :D) on anyone, this is Canada's Health Officer who was threatening to get "health officers" go door to door to see if people were actually obeying the stay at home order last winter, especially in Ontario. Something that never happened:

This is interesting in the fact that if they are taking it do they believe it works ? It's odd. I thought knowing it's poison if it is a conspiracy u wouldn't take it