Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

polymoog

Superstar
Would it be an idea to keep this thread solely empirical evidence of vaccine side effects? Which I think is what it was originally meant for… It’s much more effective to have a stream of videos surely?
if you ask me, i would prefer if everyone could stick to vax injuries and deaths in this thread only.

each piece of information about corona has a place: franks main thread for general info/news, this one specifically for vax injuries/deaths, graphene information goes to magnetic humans thread, covid protest stuff on the general street action thread, magnets and black light stuff goes to those respective threads, corona memes on the pandemic meme thread, and i think seekinheart has a thread on the religious angle of this.

it makes searching for information when you need to look for it again (for a debate or for a friend) much easier.

saki

Star
Woman’s family uses obituary to blame unvaccinated for her COVID-19 death
...snip...

“She was preceded in death by more than 4,531,799 others infected with COVID-19. She was vaccinated but was infected by others who chose not to be. The cost was her life,” the obituary read.

Candace Ayers’ 36-year-old son, Marc Ayers, says he wants those who are unvaccinated to realize that their decision is taking a toll on others.

“This whole thing is so preventable,” he told the Journal-Register. “People have politicized this and made it about politics. These are the people who have perpetuated the cycle of pain for our family and so many others.”
Marc Ayers says he thinks his mother would like her obituary, the Journal-Register reports. He has received positive responses to it from vaccinated friends and hopes it changes some people’s minds about vaccinations.

1631747978309.png

Woman’s family uses obituary to blame unvaccinated for her COVID-19 death
...snip...

“She was preceded in death by more than 4,531,799 others infected with COVID-19. She was vaccinated but was infected by others who chose not to be. The cost was her life,” the obituary read.

Candace Ayers’ 36-year-old son, Marc Ayers, says he wants those who are unvaccinated to realize that their decision is taking a toll on others.

“This whole thing is so preventable,” he told the Journal-Register. “People have politicized this and made it about politics. These are the people who have perpetuated the cycle of pain for our family and so many others.”
Marc Ayers says he thinks his mother would like her obituary, the Journal-Register reports. He has received positive responses to it from vaccinated friends and hopes it changes some people’s minds about vaccinations.

View attachment 62563
How have these peoples heads not exploded from cognitive dissonance?

polymoog

Superstar
I took the Pfizer jab and almost died

1:57. blood clots in the lung. hes OK.... for now.

saki

Star
Uttar Pradesh, India Announces State Is COVID-19 Free Proving the Effectiveness of “Deworming Drug” IVERMECTIN
...snip...

The 33 districts in Uttar Pradesh, India have now become free from COVID-19 government informed on Friday. The recovery rate has increased up to 98.7% proving the effectiveness of IVERMECTIN as part of the “Uttar Pradesh Covid Control Model.” Of course, the media won’t mention that Ivermectin is being used for the treatment of COVID-19.

This state has an estimated population of 241 million people in 2021 and has the highest population in India. This is almost two-thirds of the United States population in 2021 and yet it is now a COVID-19 free nation.
So what could the United States be doing wrong? Let’s ask Dr. Fauci.

polymoog

Superstar
Victims of the Kill Shot share their stories of horror as their world crumbles around them...

28:24. huge compilation of side effects. im sure almost all are real, but always use discernment.

justjess

Superstar
i woke up this morning to a facebook restriction - won’t show me the comment i supposedly made that was the reason for the restriction. claims it’s bullying. i haven’t posted anything other then facts. nothing that could be construed as bullying. never been restricted anywhere before

~JC~

Veteran
I'm not sure if you meant this to be viewed as humor or truth, but we should probably be careful about where the line is when posting groups of information so we don't send mixed messages. I just saw that Babylon bee thing and I was like WHAT? then looked into it and saw it is a site dedicated to sattire, like The Onion. I know, "duh".. just sayin :)

1631822906743.png

~JC~

Veteran
i woke up this morning to a facebook restriction - won’t show me the comment i supposedly made that was the reason for the restriction. claims it’s bullying. i haven’t posted anything other then facts. nothing that could be construed as bullying. never been restricted anywhere before
This happened to me today for the first time. This is the first time I've ever gone back to look at my post to see a "fact checker" planted on there.. like within 10 min of the post.

Capture111.PNG

justjess

Superstar
This happened to me today for the first time. This is the first time I've ever gone back to look at my post to see a "fact checker" planted on there.. like within 10 min of the post.

View attachment 62630
that happened to me a while back on something about aliens and i was shocked as hell too cuz i was just joking with my husband who’s like super sure there are aliens and we joke about it. facebook is the goddamn gestapo and if i didn’t have a business and if i lived anywhere remotely close to my family i wouldn’t use it at all

polymoog

Superstar
Andi Rose Seven Months After Moderna.

317. had shot in feb, still has lingering neurological effects.

polymoog

Superstar
Pfizer Destroyed Shelly’s Life

5:35. interesting story.
side effects from the vax, but she still is pro-vax. but shes anti-vax. she wants to be anti-vax but shes got severe cognitive dissonance about going against medical authority.

polymoog

Superstar
Five Months After Pfizer...

7 min. first part: this is an RNs story. has heart problems, but still would get the vax. second part: shes getting worse, but still thinks the vax is safe. good, ya mor-- go get the booster shot. and the next. and the next.

polymoog

Superstar
Entered Her 15-month old into Pfizer Trial

5:56.

Part 2 is how the vaccine did not cause her severe anaphylactic shock, it was her allergic reaction to latex.