Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

saki

Star
New IPhone 13 Will Require Vaccination To Unlock Screen
phone.jpg
CUPERTINO, CA—During the much-anticipated unveiling of the new iPhone 13 at this year's Apple Event, CEO Tim Cook revealed that the newest model and iOS will ask users to confirm vaccination status before unlocking the screen.

"We here at Apple are doing our part to keep you safe by keeping our sacred products out of the hands of the filthy unvaccinated," said Cook as he paced the stage. "That's why starting with the iPhone 13, all Apple users will be required to scan their vaccination card in order to unlock their iPhones."

saki

Star
Does the Bible Address COVID-19 Vaccine? Greek Root Word for “Pharmacy” is “Sorcery”
1631666439393.png
fullsizeoutput_80cb.jpeg
“And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.”
Revelation 18:23

Last edited:

Lucy

Star
Here is the video of the poor sweet baby.
It is extremely heartbreaking. Some might be better off not watching. It will make you cry.

~JC~

Veteran
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">My 27 years old beautiful niece, a doctor, fully vaccinated, served Covid patients till her last day of life, had breakthrough infection from the Delta variant. Died of blood clot. Please pray for my sister who is in terrible pain from this loss! <a href="https://t.co/zb0qm7Hwp1">pic.twitter.com/zb0qm7Hwp1</a></p>&mdash; Aftab Khan, MD. (@khanaftab9003) <a href=" ">September 14, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

polymoog

Superstar
April Lynn Looks Like She Is On Deaths Door - Vaccine Injury

1:01.

part 2...

Part 2 - April Lynn - Life after vaccine

1:31. elevated d-dimer test results. the emergency room wouldnt test her for covid... she gets tested and is positive.

Lyfe

Star
Teens 50X More Likely to Have Heart Disease after COVID Shots than All Other FDA Approved Vaccines in 2021 Combined – CDC Admits True but Still Recommends It

saki

Star
Breaking: Vaccine-Related Deaths Go THROUGH THE ROOF in 2021
1631674579712.png

saki

Star
Idaho doctor reports “20 times increase” in cancer among those “vaccinated” for covid
...snip...

“Since January 1, in the laboratory, I’m seeing a 20-times increase of endometrial cancers over what I see on an annual basis,” Cole stated in the video.
“I’m not exaggerating at all because I look at my numbers year over year, and I’m like ‘Gosh, I’ve never seen this many endometrial cancers before.'”
Cole revealed these and other statistics at a March 18 event, telling Idahoans that the so-called “vaccines” for the Fauci Flu are invoking a “reverse HIV” type of autoimmune response in people’s bodies.

saki

Star
Project Veritas Whistleblower: Washington Nursing Home Patient Dies After Being Given a ‘Chemical Restraint’ to Coax Her Into Taking Vaccine Against Her Will; Was Allegedly Told Jab Is a “Flu Vaccine”

A pair of brave whistleblowers who were formerly employed at an Aegis Living Facility in Issaquah, Washington, have come forward with shocking new allegations of elder abuse, rampant insurance fraud, and horrific medical malpractice.

In a bombshell new video by Project Veritas, Cassandra Renner – a former Medical Technician at the senior living center – detailed an especially troubling incident where a resident that refused to take the experimental Covid Jab was given a sedative – something “like Xanax” – and lied to about the type of vaccine she was receiving in order to get the shot in her arm.

“I had overheard a chemical restraint being given to one of the residents I worked with in order to get her to take the COVID vaccine…They had given her a PRN, like Xanax, and they were successful after giving her the PRN in order to get her to take the COVID vaccine.
The resident was lied to about what shot she was receiving. She was told that it was the flu shot.”
By the next morning the patient had tragically passed away.

She’s no longer with us and in her last moments of life she had to have her dignity removed.”

Last edited:
Does anyone know the all cause mortality figures for this year? I have a feeling they are higher than last year due to the jabs. Its hard to find figures online that arent presented to try to give you narrative friendly conclusions, most are still trying to explain the fact that last year the death rates came in 40th in the last 50 years.

Surley

Established
Does the Bible Address COVID-19 Vaccine? Greek Root Word for “Pharmacy” is “Sorcery”
View attachment 62497
View attachment 62498
“And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.”
Revelation 18:23
YES it sure does!! It also says " My people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge....knowledge of HIS WORD. TO MANY BIBLES CATCHING DUST ON BOOKSHELVES

Lyfe

Star
24,526 Deaths 2,317,495 Injuries Following COVID Shots Reported in European Union’s Database of Adverse Drug Reactions