Superstar
Doctor dies from

2:53.
news clip.

Lyfe

Star

Chic

Veteran
I saw on Twitter yesterday speculation over the breakthrough cases. Would you believe there are people who are trying to accuse and blame those who have falsified vaccination cards on the "breakthrough cases"? (They used quotations for that!) I couldn't believe it. The level of cognitive dissonance and mass hysteria is astounding! Twitter has become the cesspool for ignorance. Sheep willingly being led to the slaughter.

polymoog

Superstar
She Took 2!

1:24.

polymoog

Superstar
Family Injured - Stories of the Damned

Chris Loyd
Pfizer: 23rd March 2021

Immediate Appendicitis Resulting in Surgery

“On March 23rd my husband and I got our Covid Shots. Within 10 min of getting the shot my husband had a reaction which caused his appendix to become inflamed and needed to be removed. His appendix was removed on March 24th.

The reaction itself was recorded on the CDC as a severe adverse reaction that actually occurred in the trials of the Pfizer vaccine.

Along with all that his incision never healed properly and he has had many appointments to figure out why the incision keeps reopening months later. The hospital is refusing to mark it as covid Vaccine related even with all the study history of the vaccine and its side effects.”

Lucy

Star

Awoken2

Superstar
After hearing the news of yet another British TV "celebrity" dying after a short illness yesterday I commented to my partner that this is the new msn parlance for vaccine death.

So I'm going through my YT feed this morning and come across this.

I guess we are both on the same page there then.

And as far as all these celebrity propagandists are concerned....yes....you all have blood on your hands

Nope, the scientists and politicians are as much in the dark as the rest of us but they daren't admit it..:)
There are currently 17 covid variations out there, this from the net-
"The World Health Organization has designated variants Eta, Iota, Kappa, and Lambda “variants of interest” and is tracking 13 additional variants"

What a mess, because for full protection people will need to have 17 separate jabs (not including boosters), and yet more jabs as new mutations keep coming, and that'll be a lot of injected muck sloshing around their system..:)

Maybe we should get out of the seething population centres and head for them thar hills?

Does this mean that the probability any of us will die from it, might break the 1% barrier?

saki

Star
Can a cup of yogurt 'cure' your case of COVID-19?
Pre-clinical research by Israeli scientists, published in Microbiome, indicates that Kefir could be used to treat cytokine storms caused by coronavirus.

Can a cup of probiotic yogurt help save the lives of people with COVID-19?

Researchers from Ben-Gurion University of the Negev say they have identified molecules in kefir that are effective at treating various inflammatory conditions, including “cytokine storms” caused by COVID-19.

Kefir, which is similar to yogurt but thinner in consistency, is a fermented drink made by inoculating cow’s or goat’s milk with microorganism mixtures, such as yeast and bacteria. A cytokine storm is when the body’s immune system goes into overdrive and attacks itself – one of the leading causes of death in COVID-19 patients.

justjess

Superstar
Can a cup of yogurt 'cure' your case of COVID-19?
Pre-clinical research by Israeli scientists, published in Microbiome, indicates that Kefir could be used to treat cytokine storms caused by coronavirus.

Can a cup of probiotic yogurt help save the lives of people with COVID-19?

Researchers from Ben-Gurion University of the Negev say they have identified molecules in kefir that are effective at treating various inflammatory conditions, including “cytokine storms” caused by COVID-19.

Kefir, which is similar to yogurt but thinner in consistency, is a fermented drink made by inoculating cow’s or goat’s milk with microorganism mixtures, such as yeast and bacteria. A cytokine storm is when the body’s immune system goes into overdrive and attacks itself – one of the leading causes of death in COVID-19 patients.
Add an antidepressant called fluvoxamine and sativa strains of marijuana with a high CBD content to that list as well. Vitamin d too.

and somehow knowing this shit about cytokine storms the powers that be still haven’t come out honestly and told people who already have autoimmune issues that they should avoid the damn vaccine AND the virus as much as they possibly can

polymoog

Superstar
Bloodwork Before and After Vaccine

2:05.

this is a good, quick video to show to normies.

saki

Star
Security guard who shot man 3 times acted in self defense because the victim wasn’t wearing a COVID mask, lawyer says

A liquor store security guard was acting in self defense when he shot a customer three times because the customer was “putting other’s lives at risk by not wearing a [COVID] mask,” the guard’s private defense attorney said during a bond court hearing Wednesday.

The argument did not sway cook County Judge Mary Marubio.

“The victim fled the store, fell outside, followed by the defendant [who], according to the surveillance video, shot a second time. The defendant then paces back and forth and shot a third time,” Marubio said before ordering 42-year-old Chester Holmes held without bail.

1630251926392.png