Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

Tidal

Star
Trump said on TV last year "The virus is a genius", and we're beginning to see what he meant, as if the thing is trying every trick in the book to get into our bodies.
It's currently mutated into at least 17 different variants at the last count so that getting vaxed against one variant won't necessarily protect us against the other 16.

"The World Health Organization has designated variants Eta, Iota, Kappa, and Lambda “variants of interest” and is tracking 13 additional variants"

Also, I'm not a medical expert but I gather vaxes contain dead covid cells that when injected into our arms are supposed to give us immunity, but what if the cells are not dead but simply cleverly playing dead, and coming to life after they're inside us?

Lyfe

Star
VACCINE FAIL: 64% of Israel’s COVID-19 patients in serious condition are fully vaccinated

Lyfe

Star
1,517,211 Injuries and 9,027 Recorded Vaccine Deaths in the U.S.

Just from Europe and the U.S., official government reporting systems list a total of 20,144 deaths and 2,644,488 adverse reactions following Pfizer’s injections.

We know that these reported numbers, directly from official government health organizations, are severely under-reported, as doctors and other medical personnel are pressured to NOT link these deaths and injuries to the COVID-19 shots.

We also know that the same thing is happening in many other countries around the world, as we reported last week that official media sources in Brazil admit that over 32,000 people have died following COVID-19 shots, and one of the approved shots in Brazil is the Pfizer/BioNTech shot.

#protectyourfamily

saki

Star
Saints Tickets Sell For Less Than $1 After Vax Passport Or Negative CV Test Required For Attendance
1629915559221.png
As of this moment, StubHub has tickets for as cheap as $6. So, while it's not the lowest on the secondary market, they're still absurdly cheap.

This is honestly insane. Imagine taking your entire family to an NFL game for less than $20. Preseason games are always cheap, but they’re not this cheap.

They're not this cheap at all. This is happening because of coronavirus restrictions.

saki

Star
Were the Pfizer ‘Vaccines’ Approved Because They Establish a Perpetual Need for Booster Shots?
The numbers show they don't work at actually stopping Covid-19. That seems to be the point of approving them.

...snip...

That’s where Pfizer comes in. They may have the worst track record for stopping Covid-19, but they have the best track record in the eyes of the elites who envision a populace beholden to government and their Big Pharma cronies. Anyone who wants to continue to be “protected” during this and future episodes of Pandemic Panic Theater need to boost, boost, and boost. If we’re supposed to take Pfizer jabs two or three (or more) times per year just to stay up-to-date against the latest manufactured variants, then we are defeated as a people and are therefore easier to keep in compliance with government diktats.

Pfizer’s jab was picked first for FDA approval because it has performed well. It doesn’t perform well at stopping Covid-19, but it meets the needs of the powers-that-be to force people into a lifetime of compliance.

polymoog

Superstar

saki

Star
Vaccine Bar Code Tattoo And Military Microchip Are Both Realities Now
As Predicted By Mike Judge's 'Idiocracy'

A young man in Italy named Andrea Colonnetta, 22, is being promoted by the globalist media for tattooing the QR code from his Coronavirus vaccine onto his arm, and presenting evidence that he does indeed appear to be scannable with a cell phone. This latest bizarre Coronavirus development fulfills one of the concerns that members of the Truth movement have had for years — that people are going to become scannable with bar codes in the near future. Meanwhile, another Truth movement concern — that a microchip would be rolled out during Coronavirus — has also been fulfilled because the U.S. military’s DARPA program confirms that they have invented an implantable microchip that detects Coronavirus.
tattoo2.jpg

saki

Star
BOMBSHELL UK data destroys entire premise for vaccine push
The media can read just as well as me (maybe), but somehow it is left to me to report this.

This is an absolute game-changer.

The UK government just reported the following data, tucked away in their report on variants of concern:

Less than a third of delta variant deaths are in the unvaccinated.

Let me say that another way - two-thirds of Delta deaths in the UK are in the jabbed.

saki

Star
Japan Suspends 1.6 Million Doses of Moderna Vaccine After Reports of Contamination
...snip...

Takeda Pharmaceutical, a Japanese drugmaker distributing the Moderna vaccines in Japan, had received reports of contamination from multiple vaccination sites. The health ministry subsequently learned of the matter on Aug. 25, the outlet reported.

“It’s a substance that reacts to magnets … it could be metal,” a ministry official reportedly said, according to Nikkei Asia.

saki

Star
....thankfully, this source does not display the referenced images.... don't believe I could stomach actually seeing what is described...caused by the Pfizer clot-shot.... the descriptions are about all I can handle.... link at bottom for those more curious than I...
Pfizer Covid Vaccine Caused Woman’s Skin to Begin Rotting off Her Face… With Horrifying Consequences
It's long past time to start shocking people into seeing the truth about Covid "vaccines."
...snip...

The images in this story are legitimately shocking. I had to confirm through multiple sources before accepting the story because it’s the type of thing we used to see on the cover of the National Enquirer back in the days when they focused on strange things. Today, oddly, they’re more realistic with their tabloid reporting than most of mainstream media. I’m not endorsing them as they’ve gone the way of TMZ recently, but at least they’re not trying to convince us to get injected or that voter fraud never happened.

The story below by Ethan Huff is extraordinary. Anecdotal cases of adverse reactions have failed to sway most of the public, but perhaps this one can. It’s a sordid tale of vaccine effects that no human being would ever want to experience first-hand. If that’s what it takes to make one person stand strong against getting the vaccines or for another already-vaccinated person to understand why vaccine mandates are evil, then so be it.

“The patient started to develop fever, fatigue, and headache followed by skin lesions affecting her trunk and starting to spread to her face and upper limbs with oral ulceration,” the study explains, noting that the patient was given paracetamol with no noticeable improvements.

“The patient had no history of taking any new medication or any cosmetic treatment in the past two months before the development of the skin lesions. Upon examination, the patient was vitally stable, anxious, and in severe pain. She had numerous purpuric and dusky red macules involving the chest.”

If you are interested in seeing photos of the woman’s skin (WARNING: GRAPHIC), you can do so at this link.