Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

saki

Star
are we sure this news is true? looks fantastic? despite the video, I seriously didn't believe it. who are these 24.000 children? how were they chosen? why stadium?
...I sent that article to a buddy of mine who lived/worked in Australia for a number of years before returning to the US....
...he subsequently sent it to one of his Australian buddies who claimed that it was utter BS....
...somedays, I feel like we are just being played and whipsawed in order to increase cognitive dissonance and confusion...
...which plays into TPTB's plans for us.... :mad:

saki

Star
WATCH: Australian Official Develops Bell’s Palsy Live On TV During Covid Press Conference — Said He Recently Got Vaccinated
1629407798127.png

“That means it’s working!”

A very strange event was caught on camera and has been making its rounds on the Internet today.

The Australian Minister For Customer Service developed Bell’s Palsy in real time, in the middle of a press conference on the Coronavirus days after getting a second dose of the COVID vaccine.

Was there any relation? There’s no way to know, but it certainly does raise some eyebrows… well, technically, it lowers an eyebrow for him at least.

...vid at link....

polymoog

Superstar
Another Extremely Broken Vaxxed Woman

4 min.
this woman is a train wreck. good for her getting her story out, although i think that everyone who was going to get the jab has gotten it by now.
other jab victims need to see this and know theyre not alone.

polymoog

Superstar
Vaccine Side Effect - Water Woman

0:38.

A Vaccine Injured Updates Us On Her Situation

1:14.
hot diggity, i think shes winking at me!! my heart is fluttering! no wait, thats my myocarditis from the jab.
See this one looks fake to me. How is she putting on her mascara and eyeliner with those twitches. It’s super lame there are fakers out there - just like with the magnet challenge.

Vaccine Side Effect - Water Woman

0:38.
Ugh poor grandma! She needs a doc ASAP!

polymoog

Superstar
See this one looks fake to me. How is she putting on her mascara and eyeliner with those twitches. It’s super lame there are fakers out there - just like with the magnet challenge.
you could be right! someone else pointed this out so that the fakers and the antivaxxers are all lumped together and dismissed as frauds.

warning graphic pictures

saki

Star
Shocking New Study Reveals Covid ‘Vaccines’ Do Permanent Damage to 62% of Recipients
We've seen numerous studies and tons of data showing how the Covid-19 "vaccines" cause immediate adverse reactions, including death. But the long-term damage is much wider spread than anyone else is reporting.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Dr. Charles Hoffe, a family physician from Lytton, British Columbia, told health officials that his patients were suffering adverse effects from the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines
  • Hoffe was quickly accused of causing “vaccine hesitancy” and local health authorities threatened to report him to the licensing body
  • The spike protein in the vaccine can lead to the development of multiple, tiny blood clots because it becomes part of the cell wall of your vascular endothelium; these cells are supposed to be smooth so that your blood flows smoothly, but the spike protein means there are “spiky bits sticking out”
  • Hoffe has been conducting the D-dimer test on his patients to detect the potential presence of blood clots within four to seven days of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine; 62% have evidence of clotting
  • The long-term outlook is very grim, Hoffe said, because with each successive shot, it will add more damage as you’re getting more damaged capillaries
...it gets much worse.... see link...

saki

Star
Official Data shows many more people have died due to the Covid-19 Vaccines in 8 months than people who have died of Covid-19 in 18 months

There can no longer be any doubt that the Covid-19 injections are more deadly than the alleged Covid-19 virus itself thanks to a raft of official Public Health and Government data available, confirming more people have died due to the Covid-19 vaccine in 8 months than people who have died of Covid-19 in 18 months.

....many, many charts/graphs at link.... ostensibly proving the above headline....

saki

Star
Medics discover pioneering treatment for Covid lung scarring using a transfusion of a patient's own blood
  • NHS medics hope treatment will restore most people to normal lung function
  • Hundreds of thousands could benefit from work of team at hospital in London
  • Scarring of inner surface of the lung affects organ’s ability to function normally
  • Treatment involves taking blood bag from patient in same way as donating blood

amaranthine

Established
...I sent that article to a buddy of mine who lived/worked in Australia for a number of years before returning to the US....
...he subsequently sent it to one of his Australian buddies who claimed that it was utter BS....
...somedays, I feel like we are just being played and whipsawed in order to increase cognitive dissonance and confusion...
...which plays into TPTB's plans for us.... :mad:
Yeah I am always skeptical about these kinds of stories. Been fooled a few times...

polymoog

Superstar

polymoog

Superstar
Professional Dancer No More - Vaxxed Diaries!

2:05. italian mans life is toast.

Italy - Vaxxed Man Down - World Wide Death Tour Rolling Hard
0:39.

Vaxxed School Kid Down
0:04.

Another Vaxxed Youth Down
0:04.

polymoog

Superstar
Vaxxed Kiddo Down

0:12.

Another Man Down!

0:30.

Another Vaxxed Youth Down
0:07.

Another Vaxxed Man Down!
0:08.

and the winner goes to....
Vaxxed Man Down and NOBODY Knows What To Do
0:26.
it SURE is a good thing that theyre FDA approved now.

saki

Star
Study: Fully Vaccinated Healthcare Workers Carry 251 Times Viral Load, Pose Threat to Unvaccinated Patients, Co-Workers
A preprint paper by the prestigious Oxford University Clinical Research Group, published Aug. 10 in The Lancet, found vaccinated individuals carry 251 times the load of COVID-19 viruses in their nostrils compared to the unvaccinated.

...snip....

Thus, we have a key piece to the puzzle explaining why the Delta outbreak is so formidable — fully vaccinated are participating as COVID-19 patients and acting as powerful Typhoid Mary-style super-spreaders of the infection.

Vaccinated individuals are blasting out concentrated viral explosions into their communities and fueling new COVID surges. Vaccinated healthcare workers are almost certainly infecting their coworkers and patients, causing horrendous collateral damage.

Continued vaccination will only make this problem worse, particularly among frontline doctors and nurses workers who are caring for vulnerable patients.
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/vaccinated-healthcare-workers-threat-unvaccinated-patients-co-workers/?utm_source=salsa&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=125a1ef1-1190-4434-98df-625672dcee71