Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

saki

Star
Delusional Los Angeles Officials Push New Rule to STARVE OUT the Unvaccinated by Denying Them Access to Retail Grocery Stores

...snip...

The Los Angeles City Council has conspired to deprive people of their basic civil liberties — their right to privacy, their right of body autonomy, their right to assemble, their right of informed consent.

On August 11, the council members voted unanimously on an ordinance that seeks to STARVE OUT the unvaccinated by denying them access to retail grocery stores. The council members want to PERSECUTE the people they are supposed to serve, blocking their family, friends and neighbors from bars, gyms, entertainment venues, restaurants and retail stores. The Los Angeles City Council has officially instated a medical dictatorship over the city, turning the City of Angels into a
city run by demons.

saki

Star
...there's already a shortage of truckers - creating havoc in the supply chain...:rolleyes:o_O:mad:...

Biden Weighs Vaccine Mandate for Interstate Travel...
...snip...

Even though a measure of this magnitude appears to be too polarizing in the current moment, it’s being discussed.

Meanwhile, Biden has already required most federal workers to provide proof of vaccination or succumb to weekly testing. Health workers at the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Department of Health and Human Services will be required to get vaccinated, and the Pentagon announced that it intends to mandate vaccines for the military by next month.

Biden even went so far as to proclaim to churchgoers in April that they were being ungodly if they did not get vaccinated, per Breitbart.

“I think this is the godly thing to do,” Biden said. “Protect your brother and sister. That’s what this is about. It’s about protecting people.”

Last edited:

saki

Star
“They’re Experimenting On Us”: Why So Many Black New Yorkers “Don’t Trust The Government With Their Health”
...snip...

As the data below show, blacks – particularly younger to middle-aged blacks in the 18-44 range have rates of skepticism that are unmatched by any other ethnic group except for Native Americans.
1628887572622.png

Well, after interviews with “dozens of Black New Yorkers”, the NYT determined that hesitancy among Black New Yorkers is rooted in a litany of reasons, most of which boil down to this: “during these uncertain times they could not trust the government with their health.”

Ironically, since the virus hit working-class minority neighborhoods the hardest during the first wave, many in these communities believe the worst is over – so there’s no real need to be vaccinated.

The fact that the virus hit Black neighborhoods disproportionately during the first wave made many extra wary of getting vaccinated: They feel that they have survived the worst and that the health authorities had failed to help them then.

Tidal

Star
Ok, I've been following the ups and down, ins and outs and even a few 5th dimension directions of the virus and have one question.
Does anyone know anything about it?
Nope, the scientists and politicians are as much in the dark as the rest of us but they daren't admit it..:)
There are currently 17 covid variations out there, this from the net-
"The World Health Organization has designated variants Eta, Iota, Kappa, and Lambda “variants of interest” and is tracking 13 additional variants"

What a mess, because for full protection people will need to have 17 separate jabs (not including boosters), and yet more jabs as new mutations keep coming, and that'll be a lot of injected muck sloshing around their system..:)

Maybe we should get out of the seething population centres and head for them thar hills?

polymoog

Superstar
Meet Sarah Green

0:08.

«My daughter, Sarah Green (Little), received her second dose of the vaccine on May 4th. After the “vaccine”, she complained of a headache in the back of her head a few times. She had not had headaches before. I gave her Ibuprofen, and it would get better.
On the evening of May 23rd, she came to me and said she had a “twitch” in her neck. I thought maybe she was just tired and told her to go to bed.»

saki

Star
caldronpool-copy-28.jpg
A poem inspired by a freedom rally protester who was publicly condemned by Christian leaders for carrying a sign that read, “The Blood of Christ is My Vaccine.”

The Blood of Christ is my vaccine.
It is a vaccine more potent than any other.
Its effect does not wear off with time.
It does not need a booster every 6 months.
Unlike all the others, this vaccine comes with a 100% guarantee of protection.
It doesn’t protect me from measles.
It doesn’t protect me from HIV.
It doesn’t protect me from COVID.
It doesn’t protect me from Ebola.
This vaccine protects me from something far more deadly:
It protects me from the wrath of God against my sin.
And from the eternal fire of hell.
I get a passport with this vaccine.
The passport won’t get me into an airport.
It won’t get me into a restaurant or a football game.
This vaccine’s passport gets me into glory.
Into the holy presence of God, and into life everlasting.
Like all vaccines, this one has side effects.
The side effects are listed for all who will consider it:
Hatred from the world.
Persecutions and imprisonment.
Loss of possessions.
Betrayal by friends and family.
Torture and execution.
Everyone who takes this vaccine will suffer its side effects.
But it’s worth it.
Because being spared from damnation makes every side effect bearable.
The Blood of Christ is the best vaccine,
And it is the only one I truly, desperately need.