Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

Daze

Superstar
many of them havent even put 2 and 2 together-- they dont even know they are fouled up from the vax. then some of the ones that do accept it, shockingly, as a legitimate side effect that is to be expected for the greater good. the rest seem to just be depressed about it and attempt to move on with life. maybe they are hoping theyll improve and get back to normal.

daze, would you simply accept your situation, or would you act? what would you do?
Probably not what you want to hear but I would accept it as everything is from God. However, it is my religious views that leave me to be so dis-trusting of the establishment. As there is Islamic prophecy that speaks of an age of massive deception. Exactly what we see today. Turn on your tv, radio, any source and theres a 90% chance someone will be lying to you.

But for others, I agree with you that the victims have nothing to lose. At the same time people are dying there are people putting out the needle knowing it will do damage. This is why they bribed those in power to protect them from litigation. They just don't care who they hurt.

To be honest I'd like to see some of these openly corrupt people at least be afraid to walk outside in public, but none of them are, because they know the people will do nothing. When people like Psaki can get in front of a mic and say "we are going to censor you and violate your first amendment", you know there is no fear.

Like Dave Chapelle said, there is a reason free speech is the 1st amendment. and there's a reason the 2nd amendment is the right to arm ourselves, for when they come for our right to speak.

Darker days are coming as our leaders are the most corrupt amongst us.

polymoog

Superstar

polymoog

Superstar
Poland Woman 2nd Vax Dead for 2-3 Days

1:05.

POLAND. Video of them coming to collect the body of a woman vaccinated 2-3 days ago with a 2nd dose ....
These are the deaths in their media from COVIDA (artificial) that they are pushing on us as real covid....
The medics know what is going on but their hands are tied. Our Government kills with white gloves and corrupt doctors lie for money.

https://t.me/qpolska/23423

This experiment has revealed many things. Perhaps the greatest, is the ability for people to lie to themselves / ignore reality. It’s far less painful to lie to yourself (and others) than to face reality.
The many jab-injured NEVER want to admit the vaccines are a mistake - because that would mean facing REALITY which is what most of the younger generations fear above all.

MagneticHuman

Veteran
many of them havent even put 2 and 2 together-- they dont even know they are fouled up from the vax. then some of the ones that do accept it, shockingly, as a legitimate side effect that is to be expected for the greater good. the rest seem to just be depressed about it and attempt to move on with life. maybe they are hoping theyll improve and get back to normal.

daze, would you simply accept your situation, or would you act? what would you do?
You have used your free will to sign a contract with the devil/death. Who's to blame other than yourself? It is you beeing ignorant. But this contract can be broken whenever you are ready. Pain and suffering is the greatest teacher. Then start living your life in accordance to this......

hqdefault (1).jpg

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Chic

Veteran
I keep seeing comments about other medicines that could help with the symptoms (like Ivermectin) but how does one get access to them?

Vmort

Star
FIONA BARNETT warns against vaccine.

Years ago, the television news reported that scientists had isolated the gene which turns off death. The Bible warns of accepting the ‘mark’ injected in our right hand or in forehead. The Greek meaning of the word ‘mark’ relates to the venomous bite of a serpent.
The mark is the ultimate vaccination, a synthesis of animal and Nephilim (serpent, fallen angel, ‘alien’) DNA that will alter human DNA, turn off the death gene, and seal a hellish fate. Hence Revelation describes people who seek death but are unable to die. The current vaccinations contain human and animal products and have been used to condition society to accept the hive mind horror to come.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

polymoog

Superstar
Vaxxed Man Down!

0:28.
he fell at freefall speed because there were vaccines planted in his joints.