Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

Maldarker

Star

But the vaccine is working!!!! LOL yeah. Yeah it is. Maybe time for a booster?

polymoog

Superstar
Another Pfizer Jab Victim Losing Use of Legs

0:41.

i was thinking, "why arent these people absolutely besides themselves about what was done to them?" then i think, "ah! because most of them STILL trust the vax after all the damage."

with that said, i am still surprised not one of these vaxxed damage people has sought immedate, raw justice against those who have done this to them.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Maldarker

Star
Another Pfizer Jab Victim Losing Use of Legs

0:41.

i was thinking, "why arent these people absolutely besides themselves about what was done to them?" then i think, "ah! because most of them STILL trust the vax after all the damage."

with that said, i am still surprised not one of these vaxxed damage people has sought immedate, raw justice against those who have done this to them.
I don't think they can do any litigation actions against those companies.

polymoog

Superstar
This is why they get away with so much, no fear of the people what so ever.
many of them havent even put 2 and 2 together-- they dont even know they are fouled up from the vax. then some of the ones that do accept it, shockingly, as a legitimate side effect that is to be expected for the greater good. the rest seem to just be depressed about it and attempt to move on with life. maybe they are hoping theyll improve and get back to normal.

daze, would you simply accept your situation, or would you act? what would you do?