Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I am never able to pull up this information myself from their site. Does someone have a tutorial for this?
When i share the image alone i am always accused of photoshopping...
I found it here.

Del being a professional, I admire him for being patient and empathetic towards Ahmed. Although, while watching this, I couldn't help but feel frustrated and wondered what in the world what he thinking? He seems like an intelligent individual and said he gave it a lot of thought before he took the shot, but somewhere in his mind, he downplayed the risks and unfortunately seems to have lost. As people in the comments section stated, if Ahmed knew the risks that would affect the career goal he's been striving for, why did he take it? I think this is what is maddening to many as one person stated, why would anyone play Russian Roulette with their life? The cognitive dissonance/lack of critical thinking is massive as many under the MSM trance seem to want to downplay the affects a toxin can have on their body. Would they say the same if they were dared to be bitten by a poisonous spider or snake? It's just a "little bit" of poison, isn't it?

Sigh! I just don't get how many people have been duped into thinking that getting injected with something that the body can naturally recover from is a good thing. It simply boggles my mind.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Nashville woman partially paralyzed after rare COVID vaccine reaction walks again
These are the kinds of people, whether she is aware of it or not, who are going to be continuously monitored (think of the "immunes" in Maze Runner or the divergents in the Divergent series) because all this is an experiment and will likely be used to refine the mRNA process so as not to induce alot of deaths.
He seems like an intelligent individual and said he gave it a lot of thought before he took the shot, but somewhere in his mind, he downplayed the risks and unfortunately seems to have lost. As people in the comments section stated, if Ahmed knew the risks that would affect the career goal he's been striving for, why did he take it? I think this is what is maddening to many as one person stated, why would anyone play Russian Roulette with their life?
Incidentally, when you posted this, i'd just read a comment by someone acknowledging (after taking the Pfizer shot) that the deaths and side effects are real and are being hidden. Inotherwords, it took a personal experience for that person to believe that other peoples' adverse reactions are real. Maybe that's what happened to the cadet. He probably hadn't seen anyone close to him suffer from anything and maybe figured that the internet stories are just the unfortunate 1 in a million. The press and gov't agencies are directly responsible for a case like this because the plan was to under report the adverse reactions so that people take the shot, as they would imagine it to be safe.

Awoken2

Superstar
Anybody notice the moment vaccine numbers peaked and slowed down this "Delta Variant" crawled out of Fauci's ass?
Unfortunately the delta variant didn't persuade large numbers of unvaccinated people to take the plunge, so to speak, but they had to continue with the vaccinations are bringing case numbers down narrative to keep conning people to get jabbed up. The propaganda campaign for this has disabled most peoples free will judgement now and a hive mind mentality is being developed.

Just imagine if a new, more powerful, more potent version of the delta variant that just happened to render your vaccination absolutely useless crawled out of somebodies ass?

It's time to learn about delta plus variant. I know, they are starting to make it look like a detergent commercial.

Daze

Superstar
Its a sick world. Seen a video earlier where a guy goes to get a vax and asks the nurses questions about safety while they lie right to his face.

End of the day they are protected from lawsuits. When you can't do anything other then buy a gun and wait outside their office, why do they need to be honest? Honesty does not fill their bank account.

All the while people are still getting the jab as we speak.