Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
@VigCizMember tried the same experiment here.

I personally don't believe that the magnetic aspect of the vaccines can be spread or is aerosolized. If it were possible, they wouldn't push vaccines so hard on the world as to incentivize them. "They" just want every single person injected, not necessarily to kill but to be able to control a human being like a robot. The merging of your physical, digital and biological self isn't going to happen simply by someone sneezing or coughing in your vicinity.

floss

Star
@VigCizMember tried the same experiment here.

I personally don't believe that the magnetic aspect of the vaccines can be spread or is aerosolized. If it were possible, they wouldn't push vaccines so hard on the world as to incentivize them. "They" just want every single person injected, not necessarily to kill but to be able to control a human being like a robot. The merging of your physical, digital and biological self isn't going to happen simply by someone sneezing or coughing in your vicinity.
I'm not entirely convince as well but open to the possibilities with this new technology. I do believe we're in the End Game where they meant what they said regards to reducing the population by 80% or so. It's no longer about profits. Right now, about half are vaccinated and the other half are either hesistated or totally against it. I believe they knew this before the plandemic. I think they may have tricks up their sleeves for the unwilling half.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
agreed here.
1. they would inadvertently end up magnetizing themselves if this magnetic/nano aspect was aerosolized. as a matter of fact they couldve simply dumped it on us via chemtrails and let us breathe it in or ingest the particles on contaminated food.
2. people who did not get the vax are saying "no". satanic/luciferian religious rules dictate that the person must be willing to participate in their rituals-- this is why revelation of the method is so important to them.

polymoog

Superstar
Joints For Jabs - Get a Free Joint in Washington State if you Get the Vaccine

0:17.

they really have no grip on reality. potheads will never go for this (i hope). giving out free crack? maybe....

Fajr

Veteran
Talal Bager is a known musician he wrote a Tweet that says "I took the 2 shots of the vaccine and I still got infected and in hospital".

He got better after a while and then apparently he got asked to compliment the vaccine and so he said that the vaccine lowered the symptoms for him and it was the reason why he got better.

After 2 days his case got worse and now he died.