Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

Tidal

Star
You're a bigot dressed up as a Christian. You proved that within a few days of getting here.

Mate, I've posted this warning of Pauls several times telling us to be on our guard against the sly corrupt worldly establishment-
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Eph 6:12)

Surely you agree with that, because if you don't some people might therefore think you're an anti-christianity establishment shill.. :p

patagonia

This might have been mentioned earlier, but anyone else seeing copious city signage encouraging vaccination? (as in the big electronic signs on the highways)
I thought those things were only to warn of traffic conditions or Amber alerts.
But now I'm seeing "5 million vaccinated. Do your part!"
Almost like the McDonald's signs of old (1 billion served!!).
Yeah here there is one new ad almost weekly to encourage people for vaccination
Before it was for testing but now tests will be blocked behind a paywall and vaccines are the only way you can “finally hug your nana again”
They play especially hard on including children and the elderly in these ads

floss

Star
Went to Church yesterday and had lunch afterward. Having stuffy nose and itchy throat today. I'm pretty healthy (vaxx-free before it was cool), and barely get sick, let alone in the Summer. Plenty of folks have had their vaxx at church, could this be the shedding effects?

Last edited:
Went to Church yesterday and had lunch afterward. Having stuffy nose and itchy throat today. I'm pretty healthy (vaxx-free before it was cool), and barely get sick, let alone in the Summer. Plenty of folks have had their vaxx at church, could this be the shedding effects?
Potentially- up your Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Zinc. Get some Ivermectin and you can always take 1 dose as a prophylactic per the MASK protocol. Could also just be any other virus or one of the 4 coronaviruses that’s in constant circulation too!