Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

It could be contagions or I was dehydrated or something.

Hard to say. But if more cases of people popping up like I felt, that are not vaxxed then we have some data to speculate
My husband’s illness started with a headache and fatigue too. I will say he never got a formal Covid diagnosis from a test (we know they’re basically cr*p anyway), but when he explained his symptoms to a doc on the phone he said it sounded like Covid.

I can’t see how he got actual “wild type” Covid since we haven’t been really around anyone and we live in a State where literally everyone wears a mask outdoors and inside 24-7. Also this State was one of the very first to have a huge outbreak and everyone should have some herd immunity by this point.

I’m really inclined to think he got sick from his vaxxed friend and the other vaxxed guy. I mean we’ve been and out about for a year and a half with nothing and now this. And it all started after he hung out with them. Hmmmmm...

My husband’s illness started with a headache and fatigue too. I will say he never got a formal Covid diagnosis from a test (we know they’re basically cr*p anyway), but when he explained his symptoms to a doc on the phone he said it sounded like Covid.

I can’t see how he got actual “wild type” Covid since we haven’t been really around anyone and we live in a State where literally everyone wears a mask outdoors and inside 24-7. Also this State was one of the very first to have a huge outbreak and everyone should have some herd immunity by this point.

I’m really inclined to think he got sick from his vaxxed friend and the other vaxxed guy. I mean we’ve been and out about for a year and a half with nothing and now this. And it all started after he hung out with them. Hmmmmm...
I realize my post above makes it sound like masks work which they don’t- my point is everyone in this State should have herd immunity by now so I don’t see how he would have gotten sick from just walking around, now, a year and a half into this.

Maes17

Superstar
It could be contagions or I was dehydrated or something.

Hard to say. But if more cases of people popping up like I felt, that are not vaxxed then we have some data to speculate
Had another bout of headaches and fatigue today. Had to call in and now am required to quarantine.

Something is floating around. I’m leaning towards exposure to vaccinated people. But I also try to find the logic in that I work an active job, lead an active lifestyle away from work. Help the wife the kiddos etc.

So I’m either just exhausted or this vaxx stuff is second hand legit

Maes17

Superstar
By searching cases of vertigo on one telegram channel I found 50 results. Some samples here:
I’m not vaxxed but have been experiencing the headaches, fatigue and a weird balance issue. I feel this weird pressure behind my eyes and it feels like I’m looking out of the opposite side of binoculars or something

Fajr

Veteran
I’m not vaxxed but have been experiencing the headaches, fatigue and a weird balance issue. I feel this weird pressure behind my eyes and it feels like I’m looking out of the opposite side of binoculars or something
Being around vaxxed is definitely a factor but we need to get more details of how long after vaccination can we still get exposed to shedding and do we develop immunity (or our bodies get used to them) so next time we are exposed do we not get the symptoms.

Being around vaxxed is definitely a factor but we need to get more details of how long after vaccination can we still get exposed to shedding and do we develop immunity (or our bodies get used to them) so next time we are exposed do we not get the symptoms.
I agree. To add to that, as I've stated before, we have no idea the duration of the transmission from the non-injected person to the other. I think Karlysymon may have been on to something regarding the need for more shots in the future. In this video here, Rocco Galati comments on how the Canadian government is paying Pfizer for vaccines until 2024. :mad: Note that Rocco reminds the viewers that the individuals are essentially the test subjects until then:

Rocco & Raj - EP2 - ICU Beds, Jabs up to 2024+ & Is Justin Qualified?

This is a good video too where a US doctor, Dr. Peter McCullough explains how the FDA hasn't even approved the "vaccine" yet, people are still lining up for the injection:

COVID Shot Killing Large Numbers, Warns Top COVID Doc Peter McCullough

John K.

Rookie
I agree. To add to that, as I've stated before, we have no idea the duration of the transmission from the non-injected person to the other. I think Karlysymon may have been on to something regarding the need for more shots in the future. In this video here, Rocco Galati comments on how the Canadian government is paying Pfizer for vaccines until 2024. :mad: Note that Rocco reminds the viewers that the individuals are essentially the test subjects until then:

Rocco & Raj - EP2 - ICU Beds, Jabs up to 2024+ & Is Justin Qualified?

This is a good video too where a US doctor, Dr. Peter McCullough explains how the FDA hasn't even approved the "vaccine" yet, people are still lining up for the injection:

COVID Shot Killing Large Numbers, Warns Top COVID Doc Peter McCullough
2 vaccines per year since 2021 until 2024 :
2 vaccines x 4 years= 8 vaccines

A complete gen therapy is comming...
Or maybe worst...

If every vaccine campaing reach 3% of deaths per year :
3 % deaths x 4 years = 12 % deaths.

Well Bill Gates want to reduce the population between a 10 to 15%.
So 12 % of deaths in 4 years is a close number to Bill Gates wish.

Bill Gates: “The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that [population growth rate] by, perhaps 10 or 15 percent”.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Finally someone has reported on vaccine deaths in Canada.
Of course, Health Canada tries to dismiss those deaths as unrelated.

Note the headline says of COVID and the first sentence says with COVID.

WARMINGTON: Nearly 25,000 have died of COVID -- 50 after vaccination

It’s almost at 25,000 Canadians who have been counted as dying with COVID-19 and 50 who have been recorded as dying after receiving their vaccine.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
personal anecdote here:

i have a customer about 3 weeks ago said she had the vax. asked if my parents had it (of course not!). as we were talking, she has had problems remembering and had been having that problem recently.
i saw her again last week and was talking to her. in the middle of the conversation, she simply stopped. she said, "i dont know the words." shen then called the store and left a message, "hi, its [mrs. ----]... i.... ah... sorry... ah... ill call you back."
if i see her again, ill ask her to go to the doctor and tell him/her that she might be experiencing a vax side effect. its almost as if she had a mini-stroke from it and her speech center of her brain is fried.

polymoog

Superstar

polymoog

Superstar
Teacher Drops on the Floor from Reaction to Vaccine (Mexico)

ay, cono!!

32 seconds.

polymoog

Superstar
PT7 Vaccine Brainwashing Psyop Propaganda Commercials Ads Covid-19 Coronavirus Lockdowns Quarantine

28 minutes.

compilation of television vax propaganda.
(check out the anti-white vax one at 8:30)

moogs dream commercial:
"i got the shot because i look sexy with red splotches all over my body."
"i got the shot because i want to be sterilized. i hate kids."
"i got the shot because the TV said to do it."
"i got the shot because... uh, science. and stuff."
"i got the shot because my favorite internet celeb was paid $2500 to promote it to me."
"i got the shot because the irregular periods and spotting keeps my boyfriend guessing when we can have sex."