Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

polymoog

Superstar
You sound just like my paranoid double masked vaxxed co-worker especially the rolled window down part and to kick it up a notch, he also turn the damn heat on.
LOL, but i knew from the get-go that the covid was nonsense. this gene therapy and the spreading of the spike proteins? this is serious. ive said before that i have a degree in genetics, so maybe thats why i am so freaked out.

watch this, and you tell me: https://www.bitchute.com/video/6B1qa4gxgu1L/

polymoog

Superstar
but my husband got pretty ill (not hospital ill but pretty wiped out) and this occurred literally a day or two after spending a few hours in close contact with someone who had just gotten their second shot a few days prior. He also spent some time a few days later with another friend who also just had his 2nd shot and was complaining of the migraines and sore arms many seem to have.
how close was he to the others?

polymoog

Superstar
Chill bro, I think this "vaxxed affecting the unvaxxed" is as of a hoax as asymptomatic transmission. Perhaps, this is one way to get the unvaxxed to start wearing their muzzles.
i hope thats true. its still early to know anything for certain. imagine an airborne prion. someone mentioned in the comments section that if the vaxxed can infect the unvaxxed, then surely the elites would be barricading themselves in their mansions.... or they have the antidote.
as far as muzzles are concerned, if they didnt work for a virus, they absolutely wont work for a spike protein which is even smaller.

floss

Star
i hope thats true. its still early to know anything for certain. imagine an airborne prion. someone mentioned in the comments section that if the vaxxed can infect the unvaxxed, then surely the elites would be barricading themselves in their mansions.... or they have the antidote.
as far as muzzles are concerned, if they didnt work for a virus, they absolutely wont work for a spike protein which is even smaller.
I think a new "Q movement" type are being created for the AntiVaxxer side. They hooked you with plenty of truth in the beginning, then slowly release enough lies to confused you and put you in a frantic mode. Further dividing the Vaxxer (L) and Unvaxxer (R). As a man of faith, I know my life is in God's hand and the devil have to play by His rule to kill me. The only way he can succeed is if I consent. He can tempt me all he want to eat that fruit or inject the juices into my vein, but No mean No and he will have to honor that. The devil dare not crossing that line.

You and @Fajr posted the Pfizer document. I'd seen it elsewhere and i didn't "like"/appreciate your posts because the language in that section wasn't really clear to me in regard to the vaccine side effects on the unvaxxed. However, this John Hopkins document is much clearer in the language and i think states what is actually going on. Even more interesting (pg 43) is the write up on the vaccine microneedles aka digital tattoos. But of great import is: is any of this ethical and legal? Do these "self-spreading vaccines" also spread side effects? "You" can't forcefully vaccinate the entire planet without our consent. International Medical lawyers need to step up because it looks like someone who willfully gets a jab also gets it for "you" against your will. Iam optimistic that there is a mechanism to inhibit one "acquiring" a jab from someone else.

Yes, Bill Gates, we'll take the next one seriously. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

View attachment 55241

View attachment 55242 View attachment 55243

Of interest is that Caitlin Rivers and Tom Inglesby were both present at Event 201**
I'm sure there are many legalities in the attempt to administer something to individuals that don't want it. Especially, those who've had adverse side effects such as miscarriages, as there may some challenges with those who've consented.

As Dr. Larry Palevsky says here in Frank's thread, as we all know, there've been no long term trials in any of these mRNA gene therapy injections. Therefore, there's no way of knowing that if the transmission to a non-injected person is short-term or long-term. As he says, it is known to affect a woman's reproductive system so women who are pregnant need to stay away from injected people. However, there's no way of knowing how long someone exerts the spike protein so for now, we're only at the beginning stages of what's ahead.

Also, no one knows what's going to happen to those who've actually received the mRNA injection in six months or a year down the road when it's flu season again so for now, it's all one big waiting game.

Fajr

Veteran
My aunt took the Pfizer vaccine long time ago, could be 3 months ago. We have been around her today and I couldn't notice any shedding effect on me (I am a male). I think shedding subsides after a while but no idea what the period is, we yet have to discover it from our encounters I think.

For the record, my aunt said that since her vaccination and she is getting severely sick for months and not feeling as healthy anymore.

My aunt took the Pfizer vaccine long time ago, could be 3 months ago. We have been around her today and I couldn't notice any shedding effect on me (I am a male). I think shedding subsides after a while but no idea what the period is, we yet have to discover it from our encounters I think.

For the record, my aunt said that since her vaccination and she is getting severely sick for months and not feeling as healthy anymore.
From the article I posted in Frank's thread, someone in the comment section had an illustration of what might be going on. Although, I think many have already drawn this conclusion:

I also stumbled across this website. Apologies if it's already been posted:

COVID-19 VACCINE REACTIONS
UNVACCINATED WOMEN’S CYCLE ODDITIES

Karlysymon

Superstar
I think shedding subsides after a while but no idea what the period is, we yet have to discover it from our encounters I think.
However, there's no way of knowing how long someone exerts the spike protein so for now, we're only at the beginning stages of what's ahead.

Also, no one knows what's going to happen to those who've actually received the mRNA injection in six months or a year down the road when it's flu season again so for now, it's all one big waiting game.
Agreed. It probably lasts a short while which is likely why the Pfizer guy said a shot will be needed every 12-18months. Besides, there are alot of variables that could affect the transmission of the shot such as the weather, change of diet (i hope!), etc

ive said before that i have a degree in genetics, so maybe thats why i am so freaked out.
Please see Jon Rappoport's argument.
"Can the COVID vaccine (which is actually an experimental genetic treatment) “shed” something harmful that can be passed from person to person?

Perhaps that sounds impossible, but in the world of genetics, much can go wrong.

In fact, for the past 25 years, we’ve had an illustration of shedding right in front of our eyes: GMO crops.

If you recall, Monsanto assured one and all that these crops—genetically engineered to survive the sprayed herbicide Roundup—would flourish, while weeds would succumb to the chemical.

So what actually happened? The weeds were resistant and became super-giants. And the Monsanto genes drifted from farm to farm, contaminating crops that were never meant to be engineered.

The Monsanto genes were “shed” and they spread.

This spread was not only the result of obvious cross-pollination. Bacteria in the soil, and in human digestive systems, also picked up and incorporated the Monsanto genes.

Why couldn’t “shed and spread” occur with a genetic COVID vaccine?"

Ofcourse, we are humans, not plants to give off pollen but i saw someone asking if some of the spike protein ends up into the water supply. Kinda like birth control chemicals do and affect the people who drink the water....thus drinking a sterilant.

Fajr

Veteran
From the article I posted in Frank's thread, someone in the comment section had an illustration of what might be going on. Although, I think many have already drawn this conclusion:

I also stumbled across this website. Apologies if it's already been posted:

COVID-19 VACCINE REACTIONS
UNVACCINATED WOMEN’S CYCLE ODDITIES
This shedding thing is what made the whole game a lot harder. I thought just avoid the vaccination and endure being a 2nd class citizen and you win the game, but shedding introduced very challenging new rules.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Matt Hancock pretend-cries on GMB after the first Briton gets inoculated

Where are his real tears for the...

This shedding thing is what made the whole game a lot harder. I thought just avoid the vaccination and endure being a 2nd class citizen and you win the game, but shedding introduced very challenging new rules.
You know what? They are actually playing mind games on us because if a pharma executive comes out and says that the covid vaccines are actually self-spreading vaccines, then it automatically kills the vaccine passport argument...since everyone can get inoculated and you can't opt out of the inoculation....so no need for the passports to discriminate.

Last edited:
how close was he to the others?
Real close - like sitting right next to them. The one guy was in our house but I never got sick.

Anyway my husband is doin mg WAY better today - all we gave him yesterday was straight Ivermectin and damn it’s kinda a wonder drug. I don’t know want to jump ahead too much but his cough is almost totally gone, sinuses cleared and O2 levels are at 99% - yesterday they were about 96%.

Matt Hancock pretend-cries on GMB after the first Briton gets inoculated

Where are his real tears for the...

You know what? They are actually playing mind games on us because if a pharma executive comes out and says that the covid vaccines are actually self-spreading vaccines, then it automatically kills the vaccine passport argument...since everyone can get inoculated and you can't opt out of the inoculation....so no need for the passports to discriminate.
I personally don’t think pharma companies would like the idea of self-spreading vaccines because that would cut massively into their profit margins. I mean if you could knock out administration by 1/3 or 1/4 the population that’s less $$$ for them. I’m not saying the technology doesn’t exist, but pharma will never be in support of anything that decreases their $$$.

Now I do think they could potentially transmit virus in ways still unknown - when you’re dealing with manipulation of DNA and mRNA there are probably all kinds of unintended consequences downstream they wouldn’t have predicted...like that situation with the AZ vaccines in Brazil becoming “self-replicating.”

Life...uh...finds a way...

polymoog

Superstar
I personally don’t think pharma companies would like the idea of self-spreading vaccines because that would cut massively into their profit margins. I mean if you could knock out administration by 1/3 or 1/4 the population that’s less $$$ for them. I’m not saying the technology doesn’t exist, but pharma will never be in support of anything that decreases their $$$.
thats a great point... IF this is profit based. unfortunately, i think the overarching goal is depopulation. the elites wont mind losing a $500 million or more in profit if they can bring down the population 15 or 20%. their secret society goals come first.

polymoog

Superstar
As a man of faith, I know my life is in God's hand and the devil have to play by His rule to kill me. The only way he can succeed is if I consent. He can tempt me all he want to eat that fruit or inject the juices into my vein, but No mean No and he will have to honor that. The devil dare not crossing that line.
what about all the people who were forcibly vaxxed? children who were vaxxed?

Maes17

Superstar
Are you saying that there is such a thing as a “contagion myth”? Iam a picture of health and thankfully not afflicted by any crazy diseases but I will always catch a cold from a baby/young child if they have one. Conversely, adults don’t affect me that much, which is kinda weird.

I believe contagion to be real but it depends on the person’s immune system. I thought it was interesting that all the stories proliferating online about vaxxed people affecting the unvaxxed, there is little to none anectodes from males (except regarding the sexual aspect). Either males aren’t reporting fatigue, bruises headaches etc just from being around vaxxed people or somehow, it’s simply not affecting them and females are more susceptible.

@floss said he hasn’t been affected in anyway. You said you were at a picnic with a bunch of vaxxed people. @VigCizMember’s brother and friend were both vaxxed and he hasn’t expressed any effects from being around them. @polymoog should also give us feedback, if any, (as a male) from being around his co-worker.

If this affects females more, then obviously strengthening one’s immune system is key.

They are saying that it's 5million who haven't taken their second shot but i suspect that the number is much higher. Factor in people who died after their first shot without getting the second one. Even more important to ask: if the people who get vaccinated once really believed in the whole thing, why aren't they returning for the second one? Unless they are adversely affected??
My parents and middle brother are vaxxed.
I’ll report all weekend long I had fatigue and a headache from being around them last weekend. So perhaps. Male here, no health issues at all. This past weekend. I felt bad

floss

Star
what about all the people who were forcibly vaxxed? children who were vaxxed?
Forcibly vaxxed how? Are they tied down with a knee on their neck while someone else jab them? I think most people have more choices than they are led to believe.

If my daughter receive vaccination with or without knowledge, that fault would fall on me. Thank God, she's vaccines free from the hospital since day 1.

Last edited: