Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

I have a feeling we are going to be coming back to this thread a lot in the years to come, with all the deaths that are going to come as a result of this. I’ve been researching vaccines for a long time. I can tell you, SIDS, the astronomical rise in childhood chronic illness and autoimmune diseases, Autism...it’s all linked to vaccines and the sh** they are putting in the air, food, and water. Hands down. Holistic doctors, nurses, mothers that come out and expose the dangers of of vaccines are silenced, and unfortunately a lot doctors have lost their lives. Ughhhh. Godspeed.

polymoog

Superstar
Vaccine Side Effects Force Suburban School District to Close

1:40.

description:
Vaccine Side Effects Force Suburban School District to Close
125 teachers called in sick after receiving 2nd dose of the Moderna jab

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Niece of Bee Gees singer Barry Gibb is found dead of a suspected heart attack days after receiving her second Pfizer vaccine

• Bernice Gibb Rhoades, 56, died of a suspected heart attack last Thursday
  • Her husband Chino found her unconscious in bed at her home in Las Vegas
  • It is the latest tragedy to his the Bee Gees, who had a string of number one hits
  • Beri's mother Lesley Evans, 76, paid tribute to her 'beloved girl' today
Screenshot_2021-04-24 Niece of Bee Gees singer Barry Gibb is found dead.png

anyone else feel like the covid thing in India is dodgy. I remember only a few months ago that India had very low covid cases, in fact scientists were perplexed about it, Then just as things were going back to normal, countries opening up, boom india has their own varient of covid and people are dying due to lack of oxygen. Im not saying people arent dying im say where did this strain come from?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
anyone else feel like the covid thing in India is dodgy. I remember only a few months ago that India had very low covid cases, in fact scientists were perplexed about it, Then just as things were going back to normal, countries opening up, boom india has their own varient of covid and people are dying due to lack of oxygen. Im not saying people arent dying im say where did this strain come from?
It would be great to hear from people from India in the forum.
I posted this in the other thread a couple days ago.

New York Times - India sets a global record for daily infections.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/22/world/india-coronavirus-record.html

Screenshot_2021-04-22 India sets a global record for daily infections .png

(replying to the article)
So millions get the jab and now cases and deaths go through the roof. But it's the CV-19 triple mutant variant, right?

Look no further than the jab.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Not sure if this is the right place to share this

The woman at 37:15 who said she felt like she was having an out of body experience was very interesting. How she couldn't remember doing certain things, like writing a school paper but knew that she did because it was in her handwriting. What? Wow!!

redqueen

Superstar
That's why I shared here
as it was some side effects I never heard
There is reported memory loss
but that was like Alzheimer's
hers was not like that kinda memory loss
It does sound like disassociation
which I have experience with
one of the many issues I will permanently deal with thanks to my past abuses
Which I do not understand what could be in it causing a mental disorder like that
What is a good number of side effects ,death that will wake people up enough to say nope ya have millions injected already let's watch them for awhile and see how it goes
I am not gonna roll my sleeve up and neither is my other half or children not this time

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
That's why I shared here
as it was some side effects I never heard
There is reported memory loss
but that was like Alzheimer's
hers was not like that kinda memory loss
It does sound like disassociation
Very strange indeed. I'm gonna see if I can find more info.

What is a good number of side effects ,death that will wake people up enough to say nope ya have millions injected already let's watch them for awhile and see how it goes
I am not gonna roll my sleeve up and neither is my other half or children not this time
Yeah well, as long as people stayed glued to the TV they'll never get the truth about the deaths and injuries. It's that kind of mind control that is hard to break.

imsickofyoshi

Established
Have anyone noticed the narrative changing on vaccines? First they were "safe and effective" now its "every medicine has risks". I just saw that they will continue on with the J&J shot after the pause. I wonder was that whole debacle just to get it out there to the public,"well it does cause side effets but it still worth it".

They know dang well its more than six people affected. And J&J isnt the only one people should be worried about either. Woops I was about to start preaching to the choir. Anyways, now that the narrative changed I predict the next step in this clown world will be for them(msm and sheeps) to say well yea it kills and maims people but its still for the greater good.

Also I cant belive the FB group is gone! I just got there. Its gonna be hard for the newly awakened. Information just isnt flowing like it used to.

Better get books before they start hiding those too.

The woman at 37:15 who said she felt like she was having an out of body experience was very interesting. How she couldn't remember doing certain things, like writing a school paper but knew that she did because it was in her handwriting. What? Wow!!
Any kind of brain clot can and would cause strange cognitive symptoms. For example feelings of dissociation can arise from overstimulation of neurons, or oxygen deprivation from a clot - these can cause all kinds of odd side effects.