Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

judah

Established
didn't Canada or somewhere else discover mad cow disease in the shots? A lot of people have been suffering memory loss and in this SPARS report they did say in 6 months to a year many people will have altzheimers, mad cow etc.

cyt456

Established
didn't Canada or somewhere else discover mad cow disease in the shots? A lot of people have been suffering memory loss and in this SPARS report they did say in 6 months to a year many people will have altzheimers, mad cow etc.
I learned that it depends on where the blood clots are formed, could lead to different symptoms, mad cow is one of them

Fajr

Veteran
Interview with Dr. Palevsky on this shedding madness. We are in a war literally. The earlier we recognize this the better. The injected people are chemical biohazards.

Choose the series of "WTF is happening with women's cycles Part 1" if it does not automatically open. Part 2 is in the same account.

Bethel Park mother left paralyzed after getting first dose of Pfizer vaccine, doctors say nervous system played a part

Guys it's all about the Spike Protein - a FUSION PROTEIN - it MERGES/BINDS CELLS. This is an ACTIVE Protein. I'm convinced, as are many doctors, that depending on where the spike protein travels, or perhaps in what TYPE OF CELL it is made...this makes all the difference as to whether a person develops a clot in their nervous system (resulting in paralysis, migraines, double vision, dizziness, numbness ,etc.), or cardiovascular system (heart attacks, irregular heart beats, etc), epidermis (rashes, etc), blood (various blood clots), etc. We're seeing this wide variety of symptoms because it all depends on WHERE the clots form and where the spike protein travels. We know Spike Protein can travel everywhere - even across the blood brain barrier - because there were studies done in rats that showed when injected with spike in their tails, spike was found in their brain (when they ran histology studies).

Now Shingles - that's occurring due to the stress on the system - the virus that causes Shingles goes into latency mode in people, and when the immune system is stressed or overloaded, people get Shingles outbreak - this I believe, is a secondary side effect so to speak - it IS an example of the shot "bringing forth underlying conditions.

The third thing we're seeing, is the crazy autoimmune responses (like Stephen Johnson's Syndrome) - we're seeing in some, a massive autoimmune response, where the body is literally attacking itself - no doubt due to this production of spike protein in excess.

You see...when they developed the gene therapies and applied it to cancer patients, it killed at least one child when they learned that TOO MUCH at once results in complete organ failure. So they discerned, that they could use this therapy still...but in vaccines. The difference? They say - the amount. The reason people are reacting more rapidly to J&J and AZ is because these are 1-shot doses - you're getting MORE spike protein all at once. Here's the thing...I am pretty sure, spike protein can and does accumulate. Why not? The body may rid it, but there are NO PK STUDIES showing us HOW this stuff is metabolized and excreted!!!

Why am I writing all this? Because - IF they are talking about TOP OFF shots - we're screwed. That means you'll have MORE spike protein than before - more binding of cells - more clots.

16-year-old boy undergoes emergency clot-removal surgery after vaccination; Expert: 'Unequivocally a side effect of the vaccine'