Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

cyt456

Established
To what I understand the factories are the ones who took the mRNA gene modification. Getting exposed to the spike protein will only give you the symptoms (I hope :rolleyes:) until your body gets rid of it.
Haha, I just edited my posts, I really hope that’s the case, how Long will the mRNA lasts. As for now, we just stay away from the vaccinated people

Fajr

Veteran
Haha, I just edited my posts, I really hope that’s the case, how Long will the mRNA lasts. As for now, we just stay away from the vaccinated people
Maybe a year considering they are urging for a booster every year?

Another thought would be it lasts forever but the booster is just to increase the spike protein factory production. Their narration can't be trusted and no way for us to know for sure.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
To be honest this is the first I've heard of vaccinations actually affecting the birth rate. But at the same time I'm not surprised about it. Might even say its intentional.

A few years ago, might of been 5-10(?). Bill Gates went on TedX talks stating how over population was a global problem and he mentioned how vaccines could help by lowering the expected rate 5-10%. I'm sure everyone here has seen this, if not it might be impossible to find living in an age of censorship.

While we all know Bill Gates has had a public obsession with getting the world vaccinated for the past year. At a minimum it should make you ask questions.

The guy is clearly off in the head and people should be worried how hes buying up all of the worlds farmland. People have mentioned how they can put vaccines in food. At least his plan to block out the sun seems to be stopped, for now anyway.

For what its worth, God is in absolute control. Nothing bad or good can happen without his will.

Apologies for the derail.

Fajr

Veteran
To be honest this is the first I've heard of vaccinations actually affecting the birth rate. But at the same time I'm not surprised about it. Might even say its intentional.

A few years ago, might of been 5-10(?). Bill Gates went on TedX talks stating how over population was a global problem and he mentioned how vaccines could help by lowering the expected rate 5-10%. I'm sure everyone here has seen this, if not it might be impossible to find living in an age of censorship.

While we all know Bill Gates has had a public obsession with getting the world vaccinated for the past year. At a minimum it should make you ask questions.

The guy is clearly off in the head and people should be worried how hes buying up all of the worlds farmland. People have mentioned how they can put vaccines in food. At least his plan to block out the sun seems to be stopped, for now anyway.

For what its worth, God is in absolute control. Nothing bad or good can happen without his will.

Apologies for the derail.
Its true, only God can protect. If all people worked on harming you, it won't happen unless God wills.

redqueen

Superstar

Found it
remember when I first saw his I thought for sure that has to help wake up people on who they are putting their faith into

Karlysymon

Superstar
From Instagram accounts above, it really does appear that unvaccinated bodies are having a reaction from vaccinated ones. Similar analogy to people who have allergies to cats. Which makes me think do their periods go back to normal if they don't contact vaccinated people?

This is really mind blowing. What the heck is this?
This. Is. Nuts!

Okay, now iam freaked out and my brain is spinning about all of this. This is a real bio weapon. My question though is: we know there is something in the tests. So are the tested (but not jabbed) people reacting the same as the untested to the vaccinated? There has to be a difference atleast (i would hope!)

My suspicion is that there a pheromonic (pheromones) component to the shot that is being given off/shed by the vaccinated to affect those around them. It may sound crazy but iam basing all this off non-lethal weapons that the US military came up with years ago such as the Gay bomb (i've certainly racked my brain to remember these articles as i try to figure this out! :) ) If it isn't pheromones, then bodily fluids could be the culprit, like a drop of saliva or even sweat.
With this, they'll push the masks like hell. I guess that's why Bill & the wife said that we'll take the next pandemic seriously (@Frank Badfinger please find that clip for me, thanks)

@Fajr, thanks for the posts/thread!

redqueen

Superstar
I'm wondering if it's connected to the 5g
since it's eventually gonna be inside everything and everyone
internet of things and that chip in the video I shared
really makes me think that it's all connected more than ever
It has me wondering if it could all be related to frequencies
I mean it never woulda been a weapon unless it affected our frequencies which it's now proven it does
So what if it's the smart dust/chip/nano ect....w/e ya wanna put as the name for it
Everything runs at its own frequencies
so what if what we are seeing is the interference of those frequencies?
I don't know I am just thinking out loud I guess
It's hard to grasp to the extent of the lies
only one thing is for sure we have been lied to for a very long time about a wide variety of issues/topics/things
It's not gonna stop anytime soon least imho

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This. Is. Nuts!

Okay, now iam freaked out and my brain is spinning about all of this. This is a real bio weapon. My question though is: we know there is something in the tests. So are the tested (but not jabbed) people reacting the same as the untested to the vaccinated? There has to be a difference atleast (i would hope!)

My suspicion is that there a pheromonic (pheromones) component to the shot that is being given off/shed by the vaccinated to affect those around them. It may sound crazy but iam basing all this off non-lethal weapons that the US military came up with years ago such as the Gay bomb (i've certainly racked my brain to remember these articles as i try to figure this out! :) ) If it isn't pheromones, then bodily fluids could be the culprit, like a drop of saliva or even sweat.
With this, they'll push the masks like hell. I guess that's why Bill & the wife said that we'll take the next pandemic seriously (@Frank Badfinger please find that clip for me, thanks)

Bill and Melinda Gates announce next pandemic will get attention this time

Fajr

Veteran
This. Is. Nuts!

I have seen one account saying specifically she did not take the swab. This is definitely either shedding as you said or 5G. One account in specific mentioned the 5G proximity. The thing is however, way too many accounts mentioned very precise timely occurance of symptoms when contacting vaccinated people (like in laws or parents) which gives strong indication of shedding.

This is the 5G account, the miscarry she had in Nov (no one vaxxed at that time) could be a coincidence since she said it was not as painful as the second one. Miscarriages do happen at the end of the day.

One account mentioned also that 2 coworkers were in the pfizer or moderna trial and she experienced the symptoms at that time (back when no mass vaccinations yet).

Fajr

Veteran
Interview with Dr. Palevsky on this shedding madness. We are in a war literally. The earlier we recognize this the better. The injected people are chemical biohazards.

Choose the series of "WTF is happening with women's cycles Part 1" if it does not automatically open. Part 2 is in the same account.

Last edited:
A few months old but good summary (of course this is just the tip of the iceberg):

What’s almost comical is how these deaths are written off as though they’re not from the vaccine- that’s like saying if you are in a car accident and sustain serious injuries which s nd you into cardiac arrest, that you didn’t die from a car accident but rather, heart failure. Or like when the docs in that one example from another thread told the family of the person who died from the vaccine, that it just brought out “underlying conditions.” It’s really quite impressive- the pretzel logic they apply.

Karlysymon

Superstar
^^Sucharit Bukadi was one of the people who called out the fake pandemic and over-the-top response in the early coronavirus days. Here, he says that if you take the 3rd Pfizer shot, you might aswell first write your last will & testament.
This is craaazy article

The number of people who died in the past two months is at least as high almost everywhere as it was in the previous 12 months together. In 51 counties, mortality is more than four times higher, and in 22 of them, it is more than six times higher.”

View attachment 53817

View attachment 53818
1618864255585.png

Karlysymon

Superstar
I have seen one account saying specifically she did not take the swab. This is definitely either shedding as you said or 5G. One account in specific mentioned the 5G proximity. The thing is however, way too many accounts mentioned very precise timely occurance of symptoms when contacting vaccinated people (like in laws or parents) which gives strong indication of shedding.

This is the 5G account, the miscarry she had in Nov (no one vaxxed at that time) could be a coincidence since she said it was not as painful as the second one. Miscarriages do happen at the end of the day.

One account mentioned also that 2 coworkers were in the pfizer or moderna trial and she experienced the symptoms at that time (back when no mass vaccinations yet).
Did you, by any chance, ever watch the Ben Fellows clip, that made the rounds last year?
Apparently, info from a GSK insider about their vaccine (which never got out the door) would make a vaccinated man to sterilize an unvaccinated woman. Which, to me, could explain one of the stories you posted about the (unvaxxed) woman who miscarried when her husband got the shot....because we don't know how the sperm has been affected.
But it's logical to conclude that what he is talking about is very likely in all these other vaccines being given out.

Even before all this, the effects of WIFI and other EMFs are well known on pregnancy, so i wouldn't doubt the 5G angle. Anyways, i'll just drop these here as a working theory.

This is from a document on Non-Lethal weapons. Apart from the pheromones, right there is gene alteration, which is precisely what the mRNA is all about (the MODERNA guy confirmed it). So basically, "you" taking a Pfizer/Moderna/etc shot is the same as voluntarily walking and standing in front of a Pfizer/Moderna firing squad. Why are "you" willfully choosing to commit suicide (is the only question i can ask in conclusion)?

1618865086749.png

1618866210838.png

Last edited:

Fajr

Veteran