Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

Note the medical observation: its not the drug its the faulty body getting it.
The vaccine “brought out” underlying conditions!??? What the h*ll kind of BS explanation is that!!? so in other words, people should be in pristine health before getting vaccinated- very well - are they doing complete health screenings to ensure that’s the case for each patient, because otherwise, by their own standards, the hospital is complicit in his injuries.

Fajr

Veteran

Fajr

Veteran
I don't know if this is happening to these women because of sexual contact with the vaccinated. It doesn't sound logical by simply being around the vaccinated they are having period issues and miscarriages. Especially the last one kinda says it, cause her husband got it but not her. The first one is weird though but could be coincidence. I don't believe the lie of contagion anymore. This is really concerning though.

Another reason could be the swabs.

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
I don't know if this is happening to these women because of sexual contact with the vaccinated. It doesn't sound logical by simply being around the vaccinated they are having period issues and miscarriages. Especially the last one kinda says it, cause her husband got it but not her. The firs one is weird though but could be coincidence. I don't believe the lie of contagion anymore. This is really concerning though.

That's sounding highly suspicious
I know first hand women can sync up cycles when living in close quarters
But this is something else entirely so I can't phantom what it could be
can't just be coincidence that the vax isn't good for pregnant women to begin with look at the side effects of those who have had it
I'm just jot sure how it can affect just from being near someone who has had it ?
Wouldn't doubt anything possible now a days

Fajr

Veteran
I don't know if this is happening to these women because of sexual contact with the vaccinated. It doesn't sound logical by simply being around the vaccinated they are having period issues and miscarriages. Especially the last one kinda says it, cause her husband got it but not her. The firs one is weird though but could be coincidence. I don't believe the lie of contagion anymore. This is really concerning though.

Actually what I shared above is only the tip of an iceberg. Please look at the endless similar stories in below Instagram. Hold the screen to hold the story.
ALERT! Please read all these new stories of unvaxxed women being around Covid-19 vaxxed people and getting completely irregular periods, spotting, skin bruising and miscarriage!! In the saved insta-flow stories and Kim Alberts went from 10 to 50 000 followers fast when women bagan to share their stories. This is a TRADEGY of unmanageable scope!! Now we need to figure out how it’s even possible! Read more: https://instagram.com/kim.alberts
IMG_20210418_072019_794.jpg

Last edited:

Fajr

Veteran

Update: after reading many accounts (there are way too many), it appears more complicated than sexual contact or a swab.

Last edited:

Fajr

Veteran
Actually what I shared above is only the tip of an iceberg. Please look at the endless similar stories in below Instagram. Hold the screen to hold the story.
From Instagram accounts above, it really does appear that unvaccinated bodies are having a reaction from vaccinated ones. Similar analogy to people who have allergies to cats. Which makes me think do their periods go back to normal if they don't contact vaccinated people?

This is really mind blowing. What the heck is this?

Last edited:

Fajr

Veteran
So around the middle left of the 2nd story called: UnVaxC19Cyc2, doctor Palevsky explains in a recording that the vaccinated people are shedding the spike protein to the unvaccinated and causing them these symptoms. This story here:

Screenshot_20210418-091758_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

cyt456

Established
So the around the middle left of the 2nd story called: UnVaxC19Cyc2, doctor Palevsky explains in a recording that the vaccinated people are shedding the spike protein to the unvaccinated and causing them these symptoms. This story here:

View attachment 54664
sounds like you really do have to live in the woods to survive these days

cyt456

Established
I am really considering staying away from vaccinated people now.
Well, better safe than sorry. But the s protein is leaky and infectious, wouldn’t unvaccinated people who have the symptoms also become a s protein factory? Just a speculation though. Maybe not, you need to have mRNA to become a factory, then again, we don’t know how it is transmitte.

Fajr

Veteran
Well, better safe than sorry. But the s protein is leaky and infectious, wouldn’t unvaccinated people who have the symptoms also become a s protein factory? Just a speculation though
To what I understand the factories are the ones who took the mRNA gene modification. Getting exposed to the spike protein will only give you the symptoms (I hope :rolleyes:) until your body gets rid of it.