Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

Karlysymon

Superstar
Please, anyone thinking about getting the shot should atleast read about the side effects and weigh whether its worth succumbing to these illnesses that they aren't actually acquiring from covid.

1618088564266.png

Its illegal if they try to force you to take it. What they will do (and we already see it happening) is they will tie a carrot to a stick. That is they'll make it mandatory to basically not be able to do anything without a vax. Go to games, stores, concerts, ect.
1618088669097.png

Karlysymon

Superstar

The doctor and consultant wrote that she was ‘struggling’ to understand ‘the failure to report the reality of the morbidity caused by our current vaccination program within the health service and staff population.’
In a strongly worded letter to the British Medical Journal, a London-based consultant has pointed to “unprecedented” levels of staff sickness following the COVID-19 injections, describing the “coercion and mandating” of the injection as reminiscent of a “Nazi dystopia.”

Published April 2 in the prestigious British Medical Journal (BMJ), the letter came from Dr. K. Polyakova, a consultant in London, in response to a BMJ article entitled “Do doctors have to have the COVID-19 vaccine?” The journal did not provide further background for Polyakova.

The original article strongly argued for the widespread uptake of the injections by medical staff, declaring that there was a moral duty to do so in order to safeguard public health, as well as downplaying any concerns which might be raised about the efficacy or safety of the injection.

1618181143060.png

TokiEl

Superstar
I tried to warn...

There is only one document which warns about this... and that's the Bible aka God's book.

I called it 3 years before it happened... because i know what im talking about.

Last edited:

Fajr

Veteran
I tried to warn...

There is only one document which warns about this... and that's the Bible aka God's book.

I called it 3 years before it happened... because i know what im talking about.
This thread can be a nice continuous posts of anecdotal experiences that can be shared with friends and family. I prefer if it stays smooth with posts about the topic.