Superstar
if the msm would actually show the Truth
Peoples would at least ask more questions
before taking this or not take it period

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

polymoog

Superstar
Vaxxed nurse commends the unvaxxed who were right all along - she says she regrets it

2:53.
a shame, really.

Sibi

Star
Zack Reilly: one-year-old British baby suffers in utero stroke, blood clots, has arm amputated at 10 days old
He was born by emergency caesarean at 37 weeks on July 11 2021 with a ‘bruised and blistered’ left arm – which had to be amputated ten days later, as it was ‘dead’. The also baby survived blood clots in his brain and arm while in the womb – but his parents are still unsure how this will affect him later in life.​
After doctors removed Zack’s arm 10 days after his birth, they also gave him an MRI and discovered that he had experienced a stroke in the womb. This has left him with brain damage, which could affect his mobility, muscle control and speech as he continues to grow. Yet, the beaming boy has just celebrated his first birthday and completed his first week of nursery.​

polymoog

Superstar
He was born by emergency caesarean at 37 weeks on July 11 2021 with a ‘bruised and blistered’ left arm – which had to be amputated ten days later, as it was ‘dead’. The also baby survived blood clots in his brain and arm while in the womb – but his parents are still unsure how this will affect him later in life.After doctors removed Zack’s arm 10 days after his birth, they also gave him an MRI and discovered that he had experienced a stroke in the womb. This has left him with brain damage, which could affect his mobility, muscle control and speech as he continues to grow. Yet, the beaming boy has just celebrated his first birthday and completed his first week of nursery.
even the vax couldnt effect his stiff upper lip.

polymoog

Superstar
CAUGHT ON FILM: COVID VAX INJURED WOMAN COLLAPSES AT WORK

2:21. stroke at work; she pulled through. for now.

Sibi

Star
University student 'dies of joy' after hearing he'd passed his exams with flying colours
Student Mubarak Hussein Sayed Abdel-Jalil, 22, suffered a heart attack and died in hospital after discovering he had passed his final university exams, according to his parents

Mubarak Hussein Sayed Abdel-Jalil, 22, had been waiting to hear the final mark after sitting his finals at the Faculty of Science of South Valley University in Qena, Egypt. When he finally ripped open the envelope he was thrilled to find he had passed, but then felt a sudden pain in his chest and was rushed to hospital. Doctors found he had suffered a heart attack and he died later the same day. Mubarak - a geology student - had just completed his fourth and final year at South Valley University.

The 22-year-old had been concerned about his exam results. The Egyptian died of a heart attack. After his body was released to his family, he was buried in the family cemetery in Al-Jarfiya village.

Local media reports highlighted his politeness. Dr Youssef Gharbawy - the chancellor of South Valley University - sent the student's family his condolences. The Public Prosecutor's Office is investigating the death.

It comes as a student taking an exam in India suffered a heart attack halfway through when an invigilator revealed she was in the wrong place. The girl, named as Anushree, had started the test when she was told she had to get to another centre as she was in the wrong place. As she ran towards the correct centre 100 metres away she collapsed, prompting an investigation, India TV News reported. Mahesh, Anushree's furious uncle, told reporters his niece was in good health ands urged an investigation be held in the coming days. Other described the invigilator as "inhumane" for insisting the girl restart her exam halfway through. Officials claimed it would have been "impossible" to do so.

Sibi

Star
Scots woman has eight fingers amputated after they turned black following mystery illness
Catriona Patterson, known as Tina, was rushed to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary earlier this year after paramedics were unable to find a pulse on her index finger.

A Scots woman had eight of her fingers amputated after a mystery illness caused them to turn black and her organs to start shutting down.

Catriona Patterson, known as Tina, was rushed to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary in March after paramedics were unable to find a pulse on her index finger. The 51-year-old, from Edinburgh, had suffered from Covid-19 the week before. Despite being fully vaccinated, she was continuing to experience fever-like symptoms that she put down to her body recovering from the virus. Following numerous tests, Tina's organs began shutting down and she was admitted to intensive care. Doctors told her loved ones they feared she may not survive and advised them to prepare for the worst.

Speaking to the Daily Record, mum-of-one Tina said she was shocked when she discovered just how ill she actually was. She said: "I just thought I was still feeling the effects of COVID. I had only just had it, so I was blaming my symptoms on that. "I never for a second expected it to be as bad as it was. "I had been feeling exhausted and in pain for several days. My feet were absolutely freezing and I was so uncomfortable. "When I finally went to the hospital, one of the things I remember is the pain I felt in my fingers.

"I remembering asking the nurse to cut them off or knock me out because I couldn't take it any longer. "It was shortly after this that I took a turn for worst. My organs were completely closing down and doctors thought I was going to die." Despite thorough investigations, doctors have been unable to tell school support assistant Tina what exactly caused this to happen. They said her blood had began clotting and blood supply to her limbs and organs had been restricted.

Tina was admitted to hospital on March 23. She added: "They don't actually know. They have told me it could have been a virus which was kick started by Covid, but again they aren't 100 per cent sure." Since falling unwell Tina has had four blood transfusions, has received dialysis on her kidneys and also has to inject herself with blood thinning medication daily.

Earlier this month doctors amputated eight of Tina's fingers after the tips of them turned black due to the lack of blood supply. She may also have to have four of her toes removed as doctors fear they may fall off due if they don't operate. Speaking about her amputations, Tina said she is devastated that she will now be disfigured and disabled for the rest of her life. She said: "It's hard to describe how I'm feeling right now. What's happened was so unexpected and all happened so fast.

"Obviously I'm gutted at the situation and totally devastated that I'm going to be disabled and disfigured forever. "The thought of people looking at me and staring at my hands everywhere I go is horrible and I think I'll really struggle with it, but I'm trying to stay positive.